JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Clitty Action - Before or After?
Page: of 2   next > 
Danny Skilled Jackinchatter

628 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old bisexual from MO
My gf seems to have never had an orgasm from just the action of my penis during sex. She always requires some direct stimulation of her clit, by hand or mouth, to give her the "big O." This is OK with me, but just curious if the more experienced lovers here have the same problem? Also, do you do it before or after? Seems like my gf often likes it after....when I'm not really horny anymore...and things are kinda messy.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Anna Skilled Jackinchatter
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
958 posts since 2004-10-23
heterosexual from USA
ALWAYS ALWAYS give the clit attention. It's the equivalent of a penis. Clitoral orgasms are spectacular and yummy.

I often enjoy a good clitoral orgasm after sex. I just can't seem to get enough. I usually use a vibe on my clit while Ben fingers me - he does it so well and I just love it! It makes me orgasm like crazy.
Website and Chatroom Administrator
j_bryon Amateur Jackinchatter

456 posts since 2005-08-12
50 year old heterosexual male from Southern Wisconsin
If my wife and I have missionary position sex, she rarely cums by sex alone. Only on rare occasions can she orgasm by my penetration only. We will have sex for a while and after some time I feel my impending orgasm I tell her to go ahead and start rubbing her clit. Then, we will cum together.
Jacking when it's necessary and it's necessary often.
Unregistered ?

Usually, my wife will cum at least twice from me fingering her clit, then she's ready for intercourse. But sometimes she cums from penetration alone, especially in the doggie position.
Unregistered ?

I'm one of the lucky guys with a girl that reaches orgasm by penetration alone. It doesn't take alot to get her off, either ... but simultaneous penetration/clit action always rocks the house! smile
jackin_daily Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2005-12-07
62 year old heterosexual from UK
My wife rarely reaches orgasm from penetration alone. If the position we're using allows it I stimulate her clit with my fingers during penetration and that way I can make her cum at the same time as me. Otherwise she loves to be fingered after I've had my orgasm and I'm usually still in the mood for that. If I stroke her clit to orgasm before we have sex she loses interest and that's no good for me
Proud to be called a wanker
Watch4theQuiet1s Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2006-04-08
40 year old curious from Toledo, OH
I'd wait til after, because then she'll still be interested during sex, unless she's multiorgasmic, then i'd say one after and one before
uok_hornychick Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2006-11-02
36 year old curious from Miami, Florida
Sometimes its best if you suck her off until she reaches orgasm...or atleast suck on her pussy lips for a while before this will get her more aroused...do this for while..then start intercourse...try doggy style and have her hold a vibrator to her clit...these always work for me..
uok_hornychick
Sparkie Enlightened Jackinchatter

4345 posts since 2005-08-16
53 year old heterosexual male from Kansas City
When I was having sex with the wife, I would always make sure she came before penetrating her. I would either go down on her until she came or fingered her pussy and massaged her clit until she orgasmed.

Of course many times it was a combination of licking/sucking her breast/nipples, eating her and fingering her.

After she came, she wanted my cock inside her so much more than if we would skip the foreplay.
WTF Do you want now?
Unregistered ?

I relate totally with Sparkie. Same thing between me and my wife. Foreplay and clitty action before penetration. After she cums once, she says her clit is too sensitive to keep touching it. But then she likes the penetration. The only difference I see between me and my wife and the other women on this site is that my wife is the one that wants to go to sleep, and I'm the one that wants to talk.
Doc

Almost the same here Dan. Wife wants to sleep and I want cuddle and spoon.
WTF Do you want now?
brisjkr Amateur Jackinchatter

297 posts since 2006-04-29
66 year old male from Brisbane, Australia
It takes a lot of pounding for my girlfriend to have an orgasm from me thrusting inside her so most of the time I get her off orally which she also loves. Usually it's before but I went down on her this morning after cumming in her. She called me a sick puppy and refused to kiss me but I'm sure she would much rather me do stuff like that than just roll off and go to sleep. I don't mind either way coz I love having my face buried in her pussy. I bought her a dildo yesterday and she really got off to being fucked with it while I licked her arsehole.

Speaking of kissing after oral. My wife refuses to kiss me after having oral sex. I have no problem kissing her after she has sucked me and I have cum in her mouth. What about you and your relationships?
WTF Do you want now?
Danny Skilled Jackinchatter

628 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old bisexual from MO
Sparkie said:
Speaking of kissing after oral. My wife refuses to kiss me after having oral sex. I have no problem kissing her after she has sucked me and I have cum in her mouth. What about you and your relationships?

I sometimes use oral stimulation before, as a part of foreplay...and my gf has no problem alternating kissing and oral. And I'm really turned on when I kiss her after she has given me head and has cum in her mouth.

I'd never thought about a girl not wanting to kiss after being orally stimulated. But a recently married friend says his wife really loves to have him bring her to orgasm orally, but he has to get all the kissing he wants before he goes down on her. She won't let him kiss her after his mouth has been between her legs.
Administrator Amateur Jackinchatter
Administrator
334 posts since 2004-10-24
heterosexual male from Canada
JackinChat Staff MemberAdministrator's Avatar
I think it's best practice to get her off first (usually orally for me). That way she's plenty wet and good 'n ready for me wink
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Clitty Action - Before or After?