JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Have you ever caught your wife jilling?
Page: of 2   next > 
Striker58 Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2009-12-01
73 year old curious from Indiana
We men are always talking about our wifes catching us jacking, well, I was wondering, have you ever caught your wife playing with herself when she thought she was alone?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
flyunsolo Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2007-08-10
56 year old bisexual
caught my gf...came home for lunch and she was in the bedroom on the floor with a mirror propped so she could watch herself. It was awesome. She stopped at first but I asked her to continue..she jilled till she came. then she asked me to jackoff in front of her. It was the first of many times masturbating together.
gator1 Amateur Jackinchatter

218 posts since 2008-06-25
71 year old heterosexual from Texas
The answer is no...but in my favorite fantasy, I come in quietly and slip back to the bedroom where I hear buzzing and moaning. As I peek around the corner, I see my wife on the bed with her legs wide open, big dildo in one hand shoving in and out of her pussy, and her Magic Wand buzzing hard on her clit. Her eyes are closed as she humps the vibrator hard, so I pull out my now very hard cock and start jacking with her, still out of sight. Finally just as she is almost there, she opens her eyes and sees me jacking and grins, then let's loose a long, low moan and cums hard again and again...and I shoot a super hard spray of my cum all over the wall. She cums for a while, so I just keep playing with my still-hard cock using my cum for lube until she calls me to her and licks it clean.
Unregistered ?

Nope - but then she claims to only masturbate a few times a month so the odds are pretty low. She has her own lube and a vibrator so I'm pretty sure she does it occasionally. Guess if she masturbated as much as me, I might catch her. I'll never understand why she doesn't do it more often since orgasms feel so wonderful.
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
stroke40uc said:
Nope - but then she claims to only masturbate a few times a month so the odds are pretty low. She has her own lube and a vibrator so I'm pretty sure she does it occasionally. Guess if she masturbated as much as me, I might catch her. I'll never understand why she doesn't do it more often since orgasms feel so wonderful.

Here is a possible answer: Men have 10 times more testosterone in their system than that of women.
Do you crave big balls?
Unregistered ?

that might be true to the testosterone level but I think that it might be women in the days of their liberation, have opened themselve-pun, more to jilling in front of their b/f
and husbands. That was their best kept secret before then. here is a prime example: took a course in phil on sexuality. the first day, the professor asked the student body in the classroom, "how may here have masterbated."I was the only one to say..."yeah, and it feels great." Everyone turned their heads towards me. The professor, said that I had the only guts in the room to admit the act, and not be embarrassed. before long all hands were raised high in the air. and discussios followed after that. of course we could discuss the act of the orgasm upon the woman during jilling and what replies there are..any takers for you women out there.
swetedave Amateur Jackinchatter

163 posts since 2008-10-08
77 year old curious
Yes I left for work one day and left my wife in my apartment (she was my gf then), but I had forgotten something and returned. When I walked in she was on the couch doing herself half dressed for work. I did not say anything and she did not stop. I knelt between her legs and finished her off by eating her out.I got up and without speaking a word through it all and walked out the door. We never mentioned it again. It was very very erotic. Sometimes I wish that I had just watched till she finished but the memory is still fresh and arousing. That was 25 years ago and we still mastubate for each other and with each other till this day . We both love it.
manlovesclit Amateur Jackinchatter

198 posts since 2007-04-09
77 year old heterosexual from Virginia
Yes I've caught my wife and several others, jilling I try to be silent and watch and listen and I get soooooooooo cock I've stroke watching those pussys asss and boobss going at it .......... mmmmmmmmmm stroke
ludlow Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2010-03-14
72 year old
yessss...with a couple friends online. it was extremely sexy!
Pauley Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2010-03-26
54 year old curious from Vancouver BC
I came home at lunch once and caught her on the couch giving herself a good rubbing. It was really exciting so I helped her out. I've watched her masturbate several other times, but that was the only time I caught her in the act, so to speak.
Smoothy Amateur Jackinchatter

248 posts since 2006-01-10
58 year old bisexual
Never caught a gf/wife, but when I was a student I did discover my landlady having a drunken wank one night. She was divorced and late forties probably (I didn't fancy her - I was besotted with the current love of my life), but she wore these corset things with suspenders attached (don't know the technical name), which interested me. I knew this because they were often hanging on her washing line. She wasn't hideous exactly - nice boobs and a bit plump, but definitely not a MILF. On this occasion, I was asleep in bed early (like the good hard-working student that I was...) when I heard her come in after a 'night out with the girls' as she called it. Stumbling up the stairs and into her room, I got pissed because she'd woken me up. Usually she'd moan about me coming in late making a noise, so this seemed a bit hypocritical. Now I was wide awake and started to hear strange noises coming from her room, so being the inquisitive type I quietly left my room and peered around her slightly open bedroom door. There she stood half bent over facing away from me, and it was fairly obvious what she was up to. Her right arm was pumping furiously up and down, and she had her skirt bunched up round her waist with her girdle (just remembered the name of that curious under-garment!) pulled up showing her ample bum cheeks - stockings still quite sexily attached. It was a strangely disturbing (yet erotic) sight! She never saw me, she was too far gone by then, so I listened to the squelching sounds for a while, got a hard-on and returned to bed. Naturally I had to have a wank while I listened to her little orgasmic grunts, and I squirted as soon as I thought she'd had her orgasm. It was quite exciting, but it was a complete one-off and nothing like this ever happened again while I was lodging with her. There was no suggestion when I saw her a couple of days later that she knew I'd seen her masturbating, but she changed in my eyes after that. I don't know to this day whether I was genuinely turned on or (as with youth) found it slightly distasteful. After all, she was sooooo old! Just like me now...strokestroke
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
Very early in my second marriage, back in the mid '60s, I introduced my wife to the pleasure of jilling herself. She had heard of it from some other girls while growing up in England, but never got into the habit of doing it. I showed her how much pleasure I got from wanking myself and showed her how she could do the same for herself. She took to it like a duck to water. Over the 40+ years we were married before she passed away, I came upon her fingering herself many times, and either offered to take over for her or sometimes just sat back and watched her make herself cum.
She also often found me playing with myself too.
Dickguy
Attchdjakr42 Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2010-05-28
56 year old bisexual from Arizona
My lady is always rubbing one out. Sometimes more than me. I love to come home and the bathroom door is locked and The only thing
l can hear is moans and vibration. Then she will send pics of her actions. All I can say is delish!!!!
Attchdjakr42
thedude111 Novice Jackinchatter

85 posts since 2011-06-26
heterosexual from Arizona
Years back, I lived with my girlfriend. We lived together many yrs. This was the first year, we like most, had nonstop sex. We were both highly sexed. I told her to masturbate often if I wasn't home. One day I came home early, and caught her fucking herself with a cucumber. GOD! it was hot, I broght her off over n over with my hand n mouth. Then fucked her too. We never masturbated together. Tho' she watched me for a few minutes once. I've never masturbated in front of anyone..... and those I've seen, male or female, was accidental or secretly. Which I have to admit, was very erotic!
Jim
Unregistered ?

I caught an ex girlfriend jilling after I had finished work early. I came home and the door was locked, I unlocked it and walked in and could her moaning from the living room, as I walked in she was on the sofa in her underwear, panties round her ankles and bra pulled down and playing with her tits while her other hand was rubbing her clit. She was moaning pretty loudly from Cumming, she didn't even notice me until I asked if she wanted me to finish her off. She looked pretty embarrassed but I just went down on her and licked her pussy til she wanted more and we ended up fucking on the floor. Afterwards she admitted she was horrified I had caught her and that she was so into it she didn't hear me come in or even the key in the door.

I have also caught my wife. We know that we both masturbate alone but also enjoy doing it together, yesterday I came home from a shopping trip and she was o
In the bedroom. I walked up to our room and she was on the bed on all fours rubbing her clit and playing with her butt plug, I stood watching her get off as she started to pound away with the plug and as her orgasm hit she started to squirt and collapsed forward breathing heavily. As she rolled over she simply smiled and asked why I wasn't naked ready to join in. We spent the rest of the day fucking. It's a big difference from when I first caught her jilling off in the bathroom, just after we had got together, I'd stayed at her house and evoke in the night to hear her moaning quietly from the bathroom, I rushed in to make sure she was ok and she was sat on the toilet with the lid down and her nighty pulled up as she fingered herself to orgasm, she was so shocked but I just went back to bed as if nothing had happened to spare her embarrassment, she came into the room and explained that she woke up horny and didn't want to wake me.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Have you ever caught your wife jilling?