JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

Have any of your guys ever stolen panties or "borrowed" panties to jerk off? If so, how did you go about it? Was it a rush?

biva Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2010-05-18
67 year old bisexual from VA
Although I am a long time panty lover I have never stolen or "borrowed" panties. I bought worn ones from women who sold theirs through the mail, the rest I bought at lingerie shops.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Jonnie Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2009-08-01
48 year old bisexual from NY
You silly boys. I just buy my own. all types and fabrics..

bill8000 Amateur Jackinchatter

273 posts since 2009-07-08
70 year old heterosexual
yes, gfs dirty ones,mmmm licked them clean

Unregistered ?

I used to share a bathroom with my buddies sister. Her clothes hamper was in the bathroom and had no lid on it. I used to love "borrowing" her dirty panties after she came home from work or the gym and stroking with them. The smell was great and I would always return them dirtier than they were to start. stroke

beatnoff Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2010-08-04
bisexual
Once lived in an apartment building where we all shared a laundry room. We'd all start our laundry and go back to our apartments. Everybody knew everybody, and if a machine was full it was nothing to unload someone else's laundry and leve it in their basket for them.

One day I found a pair of panties stuffed into my laundry that I knew didn't belong to me. I left them laying on the washer, figuring they'd get back to their rightful owner. The next week, they were in my basket again. Me being not-too-dense, this time I kept them. I wore them for a bit that week, even jerked off with them. And then I got the idea of leaving them (cum stained and all) back on the washing machine. The next time I did my laundry there was a new pair of panties in my basket.

I was never sure which of the three women who lived there might be sharing their panties with me, but for the next year or two every few weeks I'd find a new pair, and I'd oblige the owner.

EDIT: Also, I so did not mean for that to sound like a Penthouse Letter! Ha! smile

scarecrow Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2008-06-01
59 year old bisexual from Illinois
Jonnie said:
You silly boys. I just buy my own. all types and fabrics..

Be nice to go shopping togetherlove
Everyone needs a hobby.

Unregistered ?

beatnoff said:
Once lived in an apartment building where we all shared a laundry room. We'd all start our laundry and go back to our apartments. Everybody knew everybody, and if a machine was full it was nothing to unload someone else's laundry and leve it in their basket for them.

One day I found a pair of panties stuffed into my laundry that I knew didn't belong to me. I left them laying on the washer, figuring they'd get back to their rightful owner. The next week, they were in my basket again. Me being not-too-dense, this time I kept them. I wore them for a bit that week, even jerked off with them. And then I got the idea of leaving them (cum stained and all) back on the washing machine. The next time I did my laundry there was a new pair of panties in my basket.

I was never sure which of the three women who lived there might be sharing their panties with me, but for the next year or two every few weeks I'd find a new pair, and I'd oblige the owner.

EDIT: Also, I so did not mean for that to sound like a Penthouse Letter! Ha! smile

Sounds hott. I think I might have done the same thing, with a slight twist. I think I would have gone to the adult toy store and bought a vibrating dildo and wrapped it up inside the soiled panties. Maybe the next pair you got would have some female juices in them.

beatnoff Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2010-08-04
bisexual
See? I needed a thinker like you around. Me, I was too busy jerking off. grin

matmanic Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2006-02-17
heterosexual
not so much panties, but slightly used kotex found in the bathroom trash would always get a big hardon out of me. you could just smell the fresh pussy on them. didn't care for the ones that were bloodied all over though.

UnderYourFeet Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2007-08-03
40 year old heterosexual
I've done it a couple of times too. The first time i did it for a friend of mine who gave me the keys to her house, i think because i must have forgotten something and when to pick it up. And there i was, all alone in her house, though she was waiting for me and i had to "behave"... razz
But i got my chance and went through her hamper. Found a black thong... really hot!
She must have been very horny the day she was wearing it because I think it was that kind of stain!!! I didn't do anything with it, just left it as i found it.

I have also use some of my gf's dirty underwear now. i told her and she was fine with it, i think she found it rather hot too!!! smilesmile
Kinky enough???

shaved74 Skilled Jackinchatter

718 posts since 2010-05-23
50 year old curious from omaha
i have taken my sister in laws thong panties right from her panty drawer in her house and used them to jo with and my wifes best friend who used to live with us. I wud cum home early and find her thong that she wore to bed or to the gym and sniff her sweet smell as i used one of her clean thongs to jo with mmmmm was very hot. Then before she moved out i made sure to find some nice sexy used ones and a few clean ones to keep for myself and use them to jo with every now and then.
shaved74

jmc55316 Amateur Jackinchatter

217 posts since 2007-11-15
56 year old bisexual from minnesota
Growing up my best friend lived next door.His mom and sister had the silkiest panties to play with.That is when my panty fetish started.I wore them, jacked in them,and even took a few pairs for myself.To this day I would love to go back and get a few more(mom and sister still live together)Oh the good ol days!

Unregistered ?

stroke

iwant2deposit Novice Jackinchatter

84 posts since 2009-07-07
69 year old curious from Minnesota
My girlfriend's 26 y/o daughter used to live with us. What a turn-on to jack with those hot sweet smelling panties. I was even lucky enough to accidentally see her naked once.

Page: of 2   next >