JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » public toilet walls
Page: of 2   next > 
picturepainter Skilled Jackinchatter

602 posts since 2011-09-06
63 year old curious from glasgow uk
I remember as a teen going into a public toilet which in those days was always full of grafitti of the filthiest kind with crude drawings of women and cocks. But what i found exciting was the amount of messages and offers with telephone numbers. By the time i had read the messages i was rock hard and dripping pre cum although i had never thought of playing with other cocks. I stroked and came a big load and visited those toilets many times afterwards to do the same although i never had the nerve to phone any numbers on offer.

Does anyone else find these toilets exciting?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
When I was in 8th grade, I had an after school at the local bowling alley, setting pins. Guess that really dates me for the folks why recall kids actually doing that, before the automatic pine setting machines. I have always recalled one of this bits of grafitti in one of the stalls:

Some come here to sit and think,
others come to shit and stink'
but I come here to scratch my balls
and read the writing on the walls.
Dickguy
picturepainter Skilled Jackinchatter

602 posts since 2011-09-06
63 year old curious from glasgow uk
Happy memories huh? :-)
pantsdown Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2007-08-24
73 year old bisexual from Birmingham UK
Used to love those scratchy drawings. The balls always had about 6 spiky hairs on them.

They're from the days before the internet. I got the same kick then I get now from reading the boards and profiles on JackinChat !!
pantsdown
Unregistered ?

I generally find toilets smelly and unpleasant but admit there is something thrilling about the crude cock and pussy graffiti and the phone numbers scratched and scrawled on the walls which you're tempted to call but never do.
pheonix1965 Amateur Jackinchatter

291 posts since 2012-07-21
59 year old bisexual male from UK
love to visit public toilets and wank the writing on the walls gets me well horny and i end up shooting my load happy days :-)
North East UK - [email protected].
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
Oh yes over the years starting at a young age, I can remember using the stall toilet reading the notes seeing the phone number for a good time or a b/j, seeing the cum runs on the walls and the stain on the floor where it pudled up. That always made me feel horny. As I got older and travel on family vacations the rest area restrooms all the stalls seemed to have writings and numbers and the cum runs, I started writing the numbers on paper I would carry in my pocket I wanted to so call one , but alway chickened out. As I got older and worked in public places for a job I had the job of cleaning the restrooms and seeing the cum on walls and the floor would make me so wild and horny. To the day I still look for the cum in the stall areas when I go for a restroom call.
Carpntr
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
I met a guy that had left a note on the bathroom wall in the park. After we met, we carried on with periodic meetings for about 3 years before he moved away. Yup, love bathroom wall grafiti !!
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
Many happy hours spent perusing the writing and drawings on toilet walls. Sometimes you had to bend your head to one side to make out the words. Always amazed at the ability of people to find space.
sloover Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2016-09-06
55 year old curious male from Birmingham
i have wanked off in public toilets reading the walls too, it really makes me very horny
love to be erect in front of men
daval Professional Jackinchatter

2239 posts since 2015-04-28
73 year old bisexual male from Aberdeen, Scotland
Don't see as much these days with closure of park toilets. There used to be a great artist in my area who did brilliant sketches of young lads with enormous cocks. Wish I had captured them. Before contAct mags and internet, leaving phone numbers was only way of making contact. I've used and left my number before.
Unregistered ?

Not public toilets but I remember back in my school days, there was one wall that everyone would walk past on a road that was full of filthy messages and crude drawings of cocks and balls with messages and numbers- so many people would stop and read them and I remember feeling so horny and wondering if anyone called those numbers!
Wanker78 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3837 posts since 2015-07-08
heterosexual male
picturepainter said:
I remember as a teen going into a public toilet which in those days was always full of grafitti of the filthiest kind with crude drawings of women and cocks. But what i found exciting was the amount of messages and offers with telephone numbers. By the time i had read the messages i was rock hard and dripping pre cum although i had never thought of playing with other cocks. I stroked and came a big load and visited those toilets many times afterwards to do the same although i never had the nerve to phone any numbers on offer.

Does anyone else find these toilets exciting?

Those were the days! Public conveniences - as they were called back then - were a magnet to me when I was in my teens. I know that I was watched a few times through spyholes and even a few guys peeking over the walls - as I wanked myself off.

I was far too scared to do more than jerk myself off but knowing I had an audience was a massive turn on. I rembember one occasion when I realised that I had left my school tie behind in my post-orgasm haste to leave. I was worried the guy who'd watched me cum might turn up at my school and my secret revealed.

Public toilets are now few and far between and tend to be maintained properly. If the graffitied walls still existed I'd take a pic with my phone and save it for later strokestrokerazzwink
Colossal Pervert- Think I'll treat myself to my third wank today
Ejaceuphoria Skilled Jackinchatter

812 posts since 2014-01-24
68 year old heterosexual from Uk
I reckon there was some real talented artist way back then some sketches were really graffic and you could get turned on by them loved the pointless phone numbers too
General Str8 nice guy
older-guy Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2017-09-07
curious male from midwest, usa
to this day i still look for grafitti when i go in a restroom stall. also look for signs that someone masturbated. i get hot thinking that someone might have.

Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » public toilet walls