JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Underwear Preference... Then... Now?
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

I found earlier in my college years that I preferred boxer briefs. They were comfy, but as I graduated and moved on with my life, I much prefer briefs. How about you?
I found out I loved briefs when I traded a pair with a friend. Total hot experience. Wow !! Ever trade ?
Add a reply Quote this post
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
I've gone the other way. In college years I preferred briefs because they kept my cock in position, and if I got a hardon it wasn't as noticeable. Now I prefer boxers that are fine material and let my cock swing freely. As close to commando as possible. Never have traded underwear.
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
lpool_bi27 Novice Jackinchatter

65 posts since 2012-11-13
bisexual from Liverpool
Prefer boxer briefs not traded before but have got some of my friends pairs haha
Gaz-UK Amateur Jackinchatter

239 posts since 2013-09-10
43 year old curious from Hampshire/Berkshire/Surrey
I've migrated from briefs to tangas to fitted boxers and now back to briefs. Modern underwear is much better anatomically designed. Fan of Andrew Christian and Calvin Klein.
Unregistered ?

Always wore briefs when young to keep junk in proper position. Now like womens tangas for soft support.
College24 Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2011-10-03
36 year old homosexual from Pittsburgh
I started in briefs as a kid. In Jr. High I started wearing boxer-briefs, then moved to briefs. I have recently moved completely back to briefs for the most part so...all full circle lol.
Unregistered ?

College24 said:
I started in briefs as a kid. In Jr. High I started wearing boxer-briefs, then moved to briefs. I have recently moved completely back to briefs for the most part so...all full circle lol.

I recall doing the same thing... Going full circle. Maybe my body was changing and I felt more comfortable in boxer briefs... Who knows. I always had a love for briefs though. Always look good and feel great. I love Calvin Klein, Aussiebum, and Andrew Christian. They all have good fitted shapes and nice fabrics.
nice2seeyu Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2013-02-10
71 year old curious from us
I personally have worn both boxers and briefs. I prefer the brief over boxers to keep my stuff in place. I like all sorts of briefs. Bikinis are my favorites but will wear thongs. Lately I like a jock to wear with a 3 inch upper band. Keeps my lower back feeling good as I get older. I never had the pleasure of trading but wouldn't mind it. Sounds fun. Along with my like for briefs I have always liked a nice tight speedo type swimsuit. Feels great!!!
Curious
slerbyderby Skilled Jackinchatter

889 posts since 2013-09-24

used to wear baggy boxers. now i wear whatever they're called boxer briefs ... but i have nothing but pairs with 2-button fronts on them so i can glide w/o having to go 100% naked. i bought them (and have 12 pairs) solely for pumping purposes.
i love my meat. no one else gets to touch - unless you ask nice.
Unregistered ?

Began with traditional white briefs. Went through a phase of men's bikinis and later, traditional boxers. Now, I am solidly a boxer-brief guy. I realized that I liked the supportive feeling of a brief along with the same sensations on my thighs. A bonus is the overlapping fly...I love to make myself hard and then pull shaft and balls out through the fly. The feeling of being constricted is very pleasurable. Also, when I am with a man who is wearing briefs/boxer briefs, I like to bring him through the fly hole when I service him. More than the thread asked for but what came to mind.

BD55
beach48boy Novice Jackinchatter

56 posts since 2013-04-11
65 year old from PA
I used to only wear briefs but for the past 10 years or so have only been wearing trunks (similar to boxer briefs but a little smaller and tighter). I love the way trunks fit and feel. Anyone else wear trunks ??
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
Started off with briefs, but moved to boxer briefs in my 20's/30's. Then, around 31/32 went commando (unless I wear shorts to work or dress business casual or better) full time and haven't looked back.
njguywantsit Skilled Jackinchatter

697 posts since 2011-04-29
60 year old bisexual male from NW New Jersey
Same as college....Commando! Only way to go!
Masturbation is the best, innit!
goofy_gopher Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2006-07-07
58 year old homosexual from Upstate NY
Growing up everyone wore plain whitey tights, but some started wearing bikinis and that turned out to be eye candy, I got some of my own to 'fit in' with the guys I really liked seeing. Then in college it suddenly went to all-boxers (and at the time, it was a fashion statement to have boxers hanging lower than shorts guys were wearing - plain and visible! Shorts got longer and that ended. But eventually, I went back to the plain briefs, I admit I like 'em snug grin
firecrotch55 Amateur Jackinchatter

343 posts since 2011-12-25
72 year old curious male from nys
Briefs for all my life. Some tight boxer briefs but always back to the "Tighty Whiteys" or a colored variant. Love showing a wet spot and then a blob of cum through the fabric as I jerkoff in briefs.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Underwear Preference... Then... Now?