JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » The hottest sissy you'll ever play with
Page: of 2   next > 
SissyJennifer Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2015-11-29
36 year old curious
I've been exploring my inner sissy for a number of years now but only recently did I decide to try it out for real, a little unsure of what was going on. Im 5"10 and have a very slender body and frame for a boy and thin girly hands as already and I've always enjoyed fantasizing about what sex would be like in the body of a female.

About 6 months ago I decided to purchase myself a set of black high heel stilettos, a couple of lacey bodystockings, an E cup silicone boob bra, a couple of wigs and shaved my long legs. I got fully dressed up like the sissy slut I've always felt and just admired myself in the mirror, tarted up like a slutty girl and absolutely loved how I looked. I was rock hard the entire time before I sat in front of the mirror sniffing poppers and masturbated to my hot self, my big boobs bouncing away, until i came extremely hard.

I even stayed in character for a while, walking around my flat in the heels living like a hot sissy.

Even though I thought I looked even better than I'd hoped I was still nervous about others seeing me for the first time and what they'd think. I took a few body shot selfies and sent them to a few guys I met on here and they literally couldn't believe I was a guy, even if my big cock was an obvious giveaway wink It made me feel incredibly effeminate and sexy and I just want more of that! One of the guys was so excited by my long legs in heels told me I was born for this. Not to brag but most sissys i've seen look obviously like guys. I'm near enough hairless, very slender, thin upper body, small hands and look better in a pair of heels and a body stocking than a lot of real women.

I wanted to show off on cam and masturbate with other men that were getting off over me but I didn't want to show my face for obvious reasons.

After packing all of my sexy outfits away and forgetting about it all for a few months my flat mate is due to go away for three weeks in December which would mean I get the flat to myself the entire time. Only this time I've ordered a pretty expensive and realistic female silicone mask to wear to make the full transformation. I can't wait for it to arrive later this week and finally become a hot and slutty sissy for all the guys to enjoy on cam. I want to show off, hear what you think of me and want to do with me and I want to have you all shooting hot loads for me. I'm also a good 7-7.5" hard

I use Skype and Yahoo messenger and although I can't get dolled up and on cam until next weekend I'd love to start chatting with some of you and getting to know you a little before we can have some real fun.

Please don't hesitate to reply on here or even private message me with your yahoo or skype so we can chat some more.

Hope I've got some of you hard already and jerking for me stroke love

Love Jennifer x
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Dave777 Novice Jackinchatter

89 posts since 2008-09-16
44 year old curious
hi.....sounds fun....add my skype....nylons11
Hot Nylons for c2c
married45curiuos Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2015-08-11
54 year old curious male from TX
sounds very very very hot.

36 year old curious
Thanks for the reply guys! Will be sure to add you later this evening.

Just to clarify too as I know a lot of you like to talk over microphone. Right now that's not something I do as it's the one thing im not able really femme up as such and breaks the illusion/fun for me personally. More than happy for you to talk over microphone if you want to but until i figure out some kind of voice changing program it's not something I can do right now grin Also love to see whoever's watching me pleasuring themselves as they watch.

Will post a couple of photos later tonight so you can check me out. Look forward to getting dolled up and playing and chatting with you guys.

Thanks guys x
mcdboi2001 Amateur Jackinchatter

149 posts since 2007-05-11
curious male from USA
Sounds like fun Jennifer. Add me on Skype...
Yums Rule

36 year old curious
mcdboi2001 said:
Sounds like fun Jennifer. Add me on Skype...

Hey sweetie what's your skype? PM me if you like x

36 year old curious
Ok guys so here's a sneak peak. Not the best photos but the best I could do right now before I have the place to myself from Saturday. Also my sexy femme mask will arrive then so I can be a cam queen for you all to enjoy!! Hope you like what you see.

Jen x

User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
Shoelicker Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2015-11-06
64 year old
You are hot as hell! And your shoes are a 10 on my fetish meter
Unregistered ?

Hell!!!!!! My meter blew up!!!!!

36 year old curious
Thanks so much guys! I'm so glad you like what you see wink
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
Wow...great!!!! Hope we get to see lots more.
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
SissyJennifer said:
Ok guys so here's a sneak peak. Not the best photos but the best I could do right now before I have the place to myself from Saturday. Also my sexy femme mask will arrive then so I can be a cam queen for you all to enjoy!! Hope you like what you see.

Jen x

User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image

holy moley-wow
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
Unregistered ?

Oh. My. God.

Jennifer, I'm begging you. Please, PM me.
forfun Amateur Jackinchatter

137 posts since 2010-06-24
57 year old bisexual male from Oshawa, on
WOW - would like to see you again and again

Very sexy pictures
Unregistered ?

Those legs are sexy as Fuck, pm me stroke
Page: of 2   next >