JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Who taught you how to masturbate?
Page: < prev  of 12   next > 
cumtease Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2016-09-25
66 year old curious transgender male from Australia
Think I taught myself. It didn't take long to catch on.
Celebrating masturbating
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
bedhumper Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2006-08-24
45 year old bisexual male from New England
Self taught. I started humping the bed when I was 6 and couldn't sleep. It's still the only way that I masturbate.
21funtime Amateur Jackinchatter

116 posts since 2015-10-22
36 year old
My step dad
bukkakeboy00 Amateur Jackinchatter

120 posts since 2012-04-28
51 year old
21funtime said:
My step dad

Do tell...
onlybyhand Skilled Jackinchatter

765 posts since 2015-05-21
77 year old curious male from United Kingdom
Earlybird said:
I discovered masturbation & dry orgasms by accident when I was 5. I had no idea what was it was all about back then. I just knew that I could give myself this wonderful, super-intense feeling anytime I wished. And I did so as often as possible!

At 5 the family doctor said a nurse should retract and stretch my foreskin as I had not been circumcised and was getting partial erections while asleep. This embarrassing and uncomfortable handling of my cock fairly soon led to hard daytime erections and I would try to rub my swollen cock better. Absolutely massive prolonged multi-throb (dry) orgasms started a bit before the age of 7 and I became a once, twice, three times daily stroker and a totally persistent masturbator with an increasingly flexible foreskin.
Several other interventions by well meaning adults in the areas of continence training, hygeine, discipline, chastity before marriage, fertility testing, all had enhancing or accelerating effects on my masturbating.
Then in my 30s I found therapists interested in inspecting, monitoring and improving my masturbating.
Older mature male, good hand trained 7.5+, short flexible foreskin, glans often uncovered.
MORNING_GLORY Amateur Jackinchatter

470 posts since 2016-11-20

I went to see my doctor who happens to be female about a problem with my cock as I was getting soreness around the foreskin and when I explained what the problem was she said "would you mind if I had a quick look at it"? Well I couldn't get my pants and shorts off quick enough as she put on some rubber gloves and a pvc apron (maybe she thought I was a premature ejaculator and I was going to shoot my load in her direction). She pulled the curtain and then asked me to hop up onto the couch and I could feel my cock getting semi-erect and by the time she took hold of it with those rubber gloves on I was almost fully erect which was a relief as I am not the most well endowed and my cock looks much more impressive when it's hard. The doctor carefully examined my cock and said "yes it is quite inflamed isn't it" and I agreed and then she then asked if I could still pull my foreskin back and when I said yes she said "can you show me"? Fucking hell, I could have shot my load there and then as I slowly pulled back my foreskin to reveal my throbbing knob-end. She commented on the white residue around the inside of the head of my cock and said that I may have a mild infection and then as she took the head of my cock in her hand using her fingertips my cock responded by pulsing in her hand and at that moment all I wanted her to do was grip it firmly in her rubber-gloved hand and wank me off. Alas, I think she noticed that my cock was quite hard by now and she just said "that's fine, you can get dressed now" and I took the opportunity to have a quick few pulls behind the curtain before getting dressed. My cock was now ready to blow as she spoke to me about the possible treatment i.e. various creams I have used previously and all I could think about was my poor cock waiting to be played with and wanked hard. She gave me a prescription and I said thank you and left, heading straight for the mens room where I quickly found an empty cubicle and got my aching cock out and wanked it so hard it didn't take me long to cum as I was so horny and my spunk jetted out in strong spurts all over the back of the wall behind the toilet bowl.
nylonica54 Amateur Jackinchatter

279 posts since 2016-09-27
69 year old heterosexual
What a fantastic story, and I understand why you were desperate to blow. Wish it had been me.
nylonica54
onlybyhand Skilled Jackinchatter

765 posts since 2015-05-21
77 year old curious male from United Kingdom
When a tutor or therapist was discussing my masturbating habits with me a part of the interiew I especially liked was when the the tutor himself took my trousers and pants off to start looking at my sexual parts . . . .
Older mature male, good hand trained 7.5+, short flexible foreskin, glans often uncovered.
Unregistered ?

My Mums friend Emma who used to bartend in our town and was over fairly often to the flat.
Unregistered ?

Think most of us are auto-didacts lol
Boner2018 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2018-04-01
36 year old
My cousin taught me how to wank off by wanking me off..
UsedPantiesLove1 Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2018-02-14
43 year old bisexual from Glasgow
when i was around I3 i had a "special Friend" he was about 40, tought me how to and a lot more, happy times
Taboo Used Panties Lover
curiousguy9 Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2018-02-07
35 year old curious male from England
My left hand.
brandzlownik Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2010-03-15
71 year old curious from ¯yrardów Poland
My brother older then me 8 years when I was 13.
CD-bator Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2017-09-12
curious male
Self taught at age 12. In the shower, soaping up and cleaning my pecker, I scrubbed just a little to long and whoa!! It was like a bolt of lightning went through me. I began rubbing and before long the most amazing orgasm I have ever experienced. I shot a load and my knees gave out and I collapsed on the floor of the shower...spent. It took me a couple of minutes to recover. Needless to say I started showering ALL the time. I have been a crossdresser since 5 and when I combined my love of wearing my Moms girdles and bras with the amazing fun of rubbing my cock, it was heavan. Been chasing that dragon, trying to catch it for nearly 50 years.
Page: < prev  of 12   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Who taught you how to masturbate?