JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Who else thinks about their wife/gf with other men?
Page: < prev  of 12   next > 
Feelme33 Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2021-01-27
75 year old bisexual male
This happened 15 years ago. My wife wanted to be with this guy His wife was away that weekend so she invited him over what she wanted was to fuck him and have me watch I said ok we had a few drinks then she told him about her plan
He was ok with it so they started She first started by undressing him and herself
Then she started giving him head I was exciting she got him so hard that he was there with 8 or 9 inches I only have 7 when hard as he started fucking her I could not take any more and joined in and fucker her with 2 cocks in her pussy then I pulled out and fucker her ass we both came about the same time and she had cum coming from each hole I can never forget it Never happened again
20 years ago my wife want to have a guy she knew fuck He while I watched It was someone we knew so it was not that hard to arrange it We went to the bar that night and once we all had enough we went to our place my wife started out right away first s
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
TemptationDemon Amateur Jackinchatter

424 posts since 2022-12-21
64 year old male from Sth Wales UK
Feelme33 said:
This happened 15 years ago. My wife wanted to be with this guy His wife was away that weekend so she invited him over what she wanted was to fuck him and have me watch I said ok we had a few drinks then she told him about her plan
He was ok with it so they started She first started by undressing him and herself
Then she started giving him head I was exciting she got him so hard that he was there with 8 or 9 inches I only have 7 when hard as he started fucking her I could not take any more and joined in and fucker her with 2 cocks in her pussy then I pulled out and fucker her ass we both came about the same time and she had cum coming from each hole I can never forget it Never happened again

That's hot. Shame it didn't happen more regularly.
Mrfoof1968 Amateur Jackinchatter

256 posts since 2021-11-06
55 year old
My wife has fucked other men. I haven't watched but she comes home and tells me everything over sloppy seconds. I did watch her fool around with a younger guy once at a concert. That was hot!
TemptationDemon Amateur Jackinchatter

424 posts since 2022-12-21
64 year old male from Sth Wales UK
Mrfoof1968 said:
My wife has fucked other men. I haven't watched but she comes home and tells me everything over sloppy seconds. I did watch her fool around with a younger guy once at a concert. That was hot!

I always loved it when my wife did this. She used to get her tits out for a bloke in her work and told me it gave her the hots so I said "well fuck him then". Soon after she came home from a night shift with spunk running out if her cunt and proudly showed me. I was soon adding mine.

She always said that it felt super itchy when using one man's spunk as lube for the next cock to pump her and add his.

This was on her road to becoming a total harlot.

Some time later, she started to fuck a bloke regularly, once or twice a week. Sometimes I'd come home from work knowing he was there and walk in on them fucking. It was like a normal thing. I'd just say hi and make some tea, then sit by her and watch in close up. He had a fat nine inch cock with a super big mushroom head and sometimes I'd ask him to pull out and cum up her body so I could see him shamelessly shooting his cum for her.

Sometimes I'd watch and sometimes I'd join in, feeding mine into her mouth. Great days.
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
Mrfoof1968 said:

I had a GF in college that would do this. She would go on "dates" and fuck other men then come ack to my place and I'd eat her pussy as she told me what they did to her, how many times she came, how much bigger their cock was, and how good it felt compared my small cock. Then I'd finish by putting a load in her if she wasn't too sore.
Small dick chronic masturbator
CockIsUp Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2023-03-04
62 year old curious male from Scotland
Quite a few years ago i found out my wife was fucking her boss. We stayed together for our kids and her promise that I could fuck her whenever I wanted without refusal. I rode her hard for a couple of years.
Now I wank my hard cock thinking about her boss thrusting between her legs.
sussexbox Amateur Jackinchatter

256 posts since 2022-01-09
50 year old bisexual male from West Sussex
Great real life stories here, happy to service anyone's wife or gf if required
LDN85 Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2022-03-11

Never happened to me but id love to see my GF take another mans cock. She wouldn't though...
girlsorguys Amateur Jackinchatter

216 posts since 2016-02-10
42 year old curious
Oh yes, I think about it lots. I have seen another mans cock and cum over her pics and gets me so hard wanting it.
Send me your pics that you would like me to cum to
jocklenx Amateur Jackinchatter

219 posts since 2016-10-26
41 year old
left now
Sherwood_66 Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2015-05-05
57 year old heterosexual
Other as in multiple. So hot to think of her with many huge boners enjoying their time with her.
Unregistered ?

Would love to wank over your wives
seacoastfun4u Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2014-01-26
54 year old bisexual male from Seacoast NH
Yup. Fantasized about it and then did it. First time she fucked another guy, it was when she was at work. They had been fooling around and making out and groping (all with my knowledge) for months. She texted me from work "it happened". I asked how far and she replied "all the way". I was turned on all night waiting for her to get home and when she did it was fireworks in our bed. I went down on her almost as soon as she got in bed thinking about the fact another man had been inside her and came in her just hours ago. We had many hot fuck sessions that way and then progressed to a different guy fucking her and me watching her live in person get fucked. Spectacular. I still jerk off to the idea and memory of certain sexual events with her with other guys and even stories she has told me about slutty events she had prior to us meeting.
freddy6 Amateur Jackinchatter

278 posts since 2023-01-25
male
please send me pics wife/gf to wank and comment
Manbatonrouge Amateur Jackinchatter

107 posts since 2022-01-03
50 year old male from baton rouge louisiana
all the time like to jerk on cam with someone and hear them tell how what do to her say her name cum as show pics
Page: < prev  of 12   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Who else thinks about their wife/gf with other men?