JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » First time you stroked off another guy?
Page: < prev  of 13   next > 
Unregistered ?

Some hot stories gents. I was in my 30's. I had been to lots of xxx peep show booths but was always to shy to do anything except watch and be watched. One day I was in a park and there was a guy standing on the edge of a tree line. I had already been stroking. I looked over and he had his cock out. The guy was huge. I motioned him over to my car. He wanted to suck my cock but I was still very new at all this so I asked him if we could just jack off. I followed him into the bushes and we proceeded to jack off. After a bit he reached over and started to jack me and I did the same. I was so excited I came real quick and he left. he told me it took a long time for him to cum. I hung around a bit and another guy showed up. We both went into the bushes and I just reached over and jacked him right away. I made him cum then I finished myself off. To this day my favorite activity with another guy is to jack him off. He doesn't even need to return the favor. One time I went to this other park to see how many I could jack off. I managed to get 6 guys in about 3 hours with one return customer.
Add a reply Quote this post
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
The first time I ever stroked off another guy I actually sucked him off and he came in my mouth. I've posted this before, but I'll share again.

My first time with another guy was in college with my dorm mate, during a threesome with him and his girlfriend -- and a lot of beer.

We spent the evening barhopping when the subject of a threesome came up, so we staggered back to our dorm room and got naked. My roommate and I took care of the girl, and made her come like three times, but when he and I were ready to get off, she asked for a timeout to catch her breath.

My roommate protested loudly, so his girlfriend pointed at me and jokingly said, "He's got a mouth, and an asshole."

He laughed, "Hahaha," in irony. And I had more booze than he did, and jokingly responded with, "Oh, what the hell ..." and took his hard cock in my mouth after stroking him lightly for a minute or two. Roommate laughed nervously and said "not interested" but did not pull out, so I sucked a little bit harder. He quickly blew his big, warm load down my throat.

The girlfriend was stunned, and a little turned on. She knelt down and sucked me off beautifully to thank me for "taking one for the team."

Roommate and I never talked about that night ever again.

Open to interesting ideas
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Frotbuddy Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2020-08-08
55 year old heterosexual male from Connecticut
About 10 years ago. Just left a strip club in Hartford, CT. Saw a guy near my car with his dick out. I walked over to him and started talking. He was drunk so i reached over and stroked him. He didn't push me away so i finished him off. Thanked me and left.
BevCallardWanker Skilled Jackinchatter

657 posts since 2021-06-09
65 year old heterosexual male
Dare not say how old I was but a friend of mine was boasting he had hairs on his balls and so I dared him to show me - he had about two hairs laugh - two more than I had angry

One thing led to another and we tried docking and then wanked each other off - we promised never to tell anyone but word got out and that turned out to be the first of a few similar experiences strokecockstrokecockstrokecockstrokecock
Wanking Addict
ohmy66 Amateur Jackinchatter

452 posts since 2021-11-22
82 year old male from North Wales
About 13; with a few of my scouting friends when we went as a couple to camp for the weekend.
Unregistered ?

I was 16 and he was 19. Over Zoo and Nuts (UK titty mags). Wasnt straight away. Happened after a period of time wanking together.

curiousme Amateur Jackinchatter

124 posts since 2010-02-20
curious
USA guy here willing to phone about it if you want
hit me on here on on the phone
histdoc2000 Amateur Jackinchatter

240 posts since 2007-07-07
81 year old male
I was in college in an academic building restroom. I noticed fingers under the stall beckoning. So I got on my knees and stuck my cock under the stall. He jacked me off. Then he stuck his cock under the stall and I reciprocated. Only fair. Felt good.
batebudforu Amateur Jackinchatter

261 posts since 2016-01-19
38 year old curious male from Missoula, MT
bisexual from MT. I was about 30. I had been to adult theatres before. I sat next to a dude who was stroking his cock. I ask if I could stroke his. It was so amazing. He was precumming a ton. Moaning and I stroked him. He reached over and stroked mine. It is so hot knowing how good it feels. Skype me at batebudforu to hear the rest.
Skype Batebudforu
Unregistered ?

ohmy66 said:
About 13; with a few of my scouting friends when we went as a couple to camp for the weekend.

Same sort of age, and it was guys I met from the back stall at Blackheath Market in the late 70s,early 80s. Second hand books, general magazines at the front of the stall, loads of jazz mags behind a grey blanket at the very back. Sharing magazines, betamax videos, watching and wanking at their homes mostly. Never once felt worried, nervous or threatened- it was just fun.
Unregistered ?

Never had the pleasure but keen to try.
JackinTwiceDaily69 Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2021-08-03
44 year old bisexual male from America
I was 9 or 10. Remember walked into our bedroom and he was on the bed stroking his 17 year old big cock.
I love cock
CumAddicted Amateur Jackinchatter

129 posts since 2021-08-08
43 year old
Frotbuddy said:
About 10 years ago. Just left a strip club in Hartford, CT. Saw a guy near my car with his dick out. I walked over to him and started talking. He was drunk so i reached over and stroked him. He didn't push me away so i finished him off. Thanked me and left.

The last car thing I did was at a local cruising spot. There was one car there, and the guy made the universal sign language for handjob, so I joined him in his car.

He already had his cock out and was hard. I gave him a tug and started sucking him off.He came hard and fast, and he went down on me. Incredible blowjob and I nutted right away. It was clear he loved it because he started moaning and sucking harder.

We met up again the next day and I was dizzy from pleasure afterwards. He never showed up again after that. frown
Shvdmale Skilled Jackinchatter

689 posts since 2015-12-15
72 year old bisexual male from Texas
Back in the seventies my GF and I were swingers. We had sex with quite a few couples and a few MMF adventures. There was a favorite couple we had named Bill and Sheryl. Bill was a sign painter and I was helping him put u a sign after work. My GF was visiting her mom in the hospital. After we fished the sign we went back to his house for a beer. Sheryl met us at the door totally naked. To make a long story short, we all wound up naked and drunk and fucking. She was sucking my cock and I reached out for his cock and stroked it. He was really getting into it when we wound up in a three way with me on my knees and her under my cock while I sucked him on his back. I got him to the point of no return and finished him by jacking him off. I shot a load down her throat shortly after he shot his. That was my first time and I really would like to try it again!
Always naked and horny...STILL looking for JO bud.
Comface22 Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2018-07-26
27 year old
When I was 18. Was curious about wanking buddies so saw an ad on Craigslist and he wasnt far. He was 52 and lived alone, I went down and was an awkward wank meet and we big cummed in like a few mins a while stroking each other off. Went out quick lol
Messege on kik if you live in Birmingham UK : comface2
Page: < prev  of 13   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » First time you stroked off another guy?