JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » your cum after jacking off
Page: < prev  of 15   next > 
Big37Shot Amateur Jackinchatter

168 posts since 2015-07-29
47 year old heterosexual male from Netherlands
Nine out of ten times I'm jacking at the computer and I make sure I have some paper towel ready to shoot my load in. When I'm masturbating in bed, I'll just cum on my t-shirt, leave it on and drop in the laundry the next morning
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jayrt Amateur Jackinchatter

102 posts since 2015-07-12
72 year old curious male from new mexico
sometimes I cum in a towel other times in my hand and then eat it depends what I'm jackin too
Pacifica64 Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2015-12-05
59 year old bisexual from Central Florida
jayrt said:
sometimes I cum in a towel other times in my hand and then eat it depends what I'm jackin too

I would make you cum in my hand. make you taste it, then let you suck my dick.
https://xhamster.com/users/pacifica64
Unregistered ?

Thrust as deep and possible and shoot my load into the sponge inside a Fleshlight.
troutdog Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2012-08-22
64 year old curious male from Washington state
Eating My own cum really turns Me on. But I find that after I cum, I am no longer interested in eating cum. So I save frozen loads in the freezer. I shoot into a round bottom shot glass, then pop it in the freezer. After the load is frozen, its easy to pop it out of the shot glass and put them into a baggie to save in the freezer. Then when I have the craving to eat cum, I can pop a load or two into my mouth. It makes My head spin. Just the thought of having My own cum in My mouth is a mind blower. As the load slowly melts on My tongue, I can taste it and smell it. It makes My cock harder than ever. From time to time I take several loads in My mouth. I have let as many as 8 loads melt in My mouth at one time. Then I edge jerk and try to hold the volume of sperm as long as I can. Then swallow them all at the very moment My cock explodes. Another thing I have done is, let several loads melt in My mouth, then drive to a McDonalds. Go through the drive through while You are holding several loads of your own sperm in your mouth. Its an insane experience.
Searching for a Cock to EDGE
jeepster Professional Jackinchatter

1365 posts since 2013-01-30
44 year old from Florida
troutdog said:
Eating My own cum really turns Me on. But I find that after I cum, I am no longer interested in eating cum. So I save frozen loads in the freezer. I shoot into a round bottom shot glass, then pop it in the freezer. After the load is frozen, its easy to pop it out of the shot glass and put them into a baggie to save in the freezer. Then when I have the craving to eat cum, I can pop a load or two into my mouth. It makes My head spin. Just the thought of having My own cum in My mouth is a mind blower. As the load slowly melts on My tongue, I can taste it and smell it. It makes My cock harder than ever. From time to time I take several loads in My mouth. I have let as many as 8 loads melt in My mouth at one time. Then I edge jerk and try to hold the volume of sperm as long as I can. Then swallow them all at the very moment My cock explodes. Another thing I have done is, let several loads melt in My mouth, then drive to a McDonalds. Go through the drive through while You are holding several loads of your own sperm in your mouth. Its an insane experience.

Sounds very hot.

I've told myself so many times while jerking I'm going to eat my own cum. But right after I cum I lose all interest.

Need to find a way to pop my cherry with this.
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
I usually have a cum rag handy, but sometimes I cum on myself or eat it, unless I am using a toy, then I cum in the toy.
If I am masturbating with a girlfriend it could be cumming on myself and she licks it all up or I may cum in her mouth and have her kiss me before she swallows or cum on her tits, face, ass or wherever and eat it off of her.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
WannaBigger1 Amateur Jackinchatter

437 posts since 2016-09-29
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
troutdog said:
I save frozen loads in the freezer.

I'd do this if not for my wife. She hates cum. Hates it on her or in her. She knows I love it and that I eat my cum, but she would not like having my cum in the freezer.

Unlike most guys, I don't lose interest in eating my cum after I shoot. I enjoy it quite a bit.
Unregistered ?

Usually eat it followed by some piss.
Pacifica64 Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2015-12-05
59 year old bisexual from Central Florida
I have eaten a lot more precum than cum. Eating someone else's cum appeals more to me than eating my own.eyeshot
https://xhamster.com/users/pacifica64
BiMaleMN Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2016-12-22
54 year old bisexual from Minneapolis, MN
Most of the time I shoot into a cup and drink it thats the easiest clean up. If I am outside or in a public place though I just let it fly
Unregistered ?

BiMaleMN said:
Most of the time I shoot into a cup and drink it thats the easiest clean up. If I am outside or in a public place though I just let it fly

I keep a shot glass for drinking my loads. I'm so used to eating my loads it feels strange when I don't.
jackincum_il Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2011-08-16
67 year old bisexual male from central illinois
stpauljacker said:
I keep a shot glass for drinking my loads. I'm so used to eating my loads it feels strange when I don't.
yes so natural to eat it every time.
Baralover69 Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2016-11-29
38 year old homosexual male from Brick, NJ
I have numerous cum rags that I never wash. I do have a jar in the freezer I keep my cum in and add to it every now and then.
Always naked and horny...looking for buds to trade cum rags with.
pantyboy2009 Amateur Jackinchatter

180 posts since 2010-11-14
49 year old curious from Amsterdam, Netherlands
Sometimes I will give myself a facial and then let's some drop in to my mouth, I love that. The dripping cum as my edge driven horniness wears off is a dirty feeling. I then go and look in the mirror, that usually gets me turned on again and I scoop it in to my mouth, letting the remains dry on my face
I wank in panties and love to be watched on cam
Page: < prev  of 15   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » your cum after jacking off