JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
jayft03121954 Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2019-01-01
70 year old curious male from VA
I spent many years wanting to eat my cum and planned to do it while jacking, but then after I would cum, I'd lose all interest. I finally worked up to eating it and enjoyed it from time to time. Now, due to BHP meds, I hardly have cum when I cum and miss the chance to eat it. Oh, the irony of it all!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Dan_Glebitz Skilled Jackinchatter

668 posts since 2009-10-03
73 year old curious male from UK South
jayft03121954 said:
I spent many years wanting to eat my cum and planned to do it while jacking, but then after I would cum, I'd lose all interest. I finally worked up to eating it and enjoyed it from time to time. Now, due to BHP meds, I hardly have cum when I cum and miss the chance to eat it. Oh, the irony of it all!

I'm on Tamsulosin as a BPH med, and as you say not a lot comes out; so if I can plan a good wank I just lay off the pills the day before. Despite all that, rarely have the will to slurp it up. Always have good intentions then chicken out, have done it a few times and the thought of it during a good wank is a better thrill than the actual act of licking the spunk off my fingers.
If God created anything better than wanking - he kept it to himself.
alvgar96 Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2020-05-15
28 year old curious male from Valencia, Spain
Since I have a big fascination with cum, eating it has always been a fantasy for me, obviously my own cum since I've never been with other dudes, but always, in that post nut clarity, I rejected the idea, washing it all away.

Finally found a way to taste it, cleaning my girl every time she lets me cover her with my warm cum, either from her pussy, boobs or warm lips, she's always really encouraging and gets turned on a lot by it.

So thanks to her help I've finally been able to taste my own salty cum, does all cum taste similar?

Dan_Glebitz said:
I'm on Tamsulosin as a BPH med, and as you say not a lot comes out; so if I can plan a good wank I just lay off the pills the day before. Despite all that, rarely have the will to slurp it up. Always have good intentions then chicken out, have done it a few times and the thought of it during a good wank is a better thrill than the actual act of licking the spunk off my fingers.

[quote=jayft03121954][/quote]
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
CumAddicted said:
Mine is smooth and creamy, and I shoot a lot of it.It is perfect for cum lovers and fetishists.

I don't shoot a lot, but my cum is smooth and creamy. It's delicious!
Small dick chronic masturbator
vicarswanktoo Amateur Jackinchatter

395 posts since 2011-09-14
60 year old curious
As I have mentioned before here, I love to eat my own come! I love to shoot it out all over my chest and stomach and spoon it up or shoot it into my other hand and lick it up.
I sometimes jack off just to get a load out of me and then back into me. I love the taste, texture and the idea that I'm eating my own come.
I'm very much in love with my beautiful, shaved, trimmed, cut hard cock so naturally I also love the sweet delicious come that shoots out of it. Haven't come for days, can't wait to shoot out gobs and gobs of sweet cream and then spoon it up.
Not an actual Vicar
Palmlovers Skilled Jackinchatter

775 posts since 2010-12-31
64 year old bisexual male from Tx
alvgar96 said:
Finally found a way to taste it, cleaning my girl every time she lets me cover her with my warm cum, either from her pussy, boobs or warm lips, she's always really encouraging and gets turned on a lot by it.

That is a great way to do it! My ex loved it when I would cum all over her and lick it up while she masturbated. She always had the biggest orgasms from that.

Another good way is to ruin your orgasm then eat it up. You're still horny and don't lose the desire like after a "real" orgasm. I've ruined 2 or 3 in a row just so I could slurp up my cum.
Stroke, edge, leak, goon, deny, repeat!
Unregistered ?

I do it on cam if I am ordered to
BiCumEaterCam Amateur Jackinchatter

199 posts since 2020-01-06
48 year old bisexual male from Mercer County, NJ
I love eating mine, watching other guys eat theirs, and showing off for others either live or in person. I do it every day sometime 2 or 3 times. My favorite way is to flip my legs over my head and shoot it into my mouth but. I get a nice facial that way too. I usually just cum in my hand so I get every drop. My cum is nice and creamy with a slightly bitter sweet taste. I crave it all the time and would love to add other guys cum to my daily dose. PM me if you want to set up a webcam session or just want to see my pics and vids.
motherless.com/u/BiCumEaterCam
freddy69_01 Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2018-06-20
72 year old bisexual male from Dryden
After I cum I don't enjoy it as much as before. So, I buy unscented, unlubed condoms. I put precum in my mouth several times and then spit in the condom before I put it on. As soon as I cum, I knot it and freeze it. Next time get it out and use it in your mouth, on your cock, ass everywhere. Major turn on!!! Don't thaw it in warm water as it changes the natural smell and taste.
Celeblover56 Amateur Jackinchatter

311 posts since 2021-07-22
58 year old male from Southern NH, USA
I've had thoughts that eating mine could be a substitute for others since I never get any but it's normally something I get giving a good bj and since I cant suck my own I haven't tried.
Slapmewithit Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2022-03-25
48 year old curious male from Midwest USA
Yum! I eat mine a lot. Would love to mix it with some others
Ridiculously orally fixated
DonB3 Amateur Jackinchatter

119 posts since 2021-10-31
bisexual male from New England
I masturbate daily and always eat my cum. I have been doing it since I was a teenager and enjoy the joyous taste of cum often. The thicker the better. Since I sincerely enjoy sucking my own cock, that I always swallow my thick-amazing size loads of cum all the time. Just love how it feels - taste going down.
slik69x Amateur Jackinchatter

401 posts since 2009-07-18
65 year old curious from SW North Dakota
Jackingmycockoff said:
That sounds delicious!

Have you ever tried Jizz Gelato?

User posted image
One of the best treats ever.