JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Being a virtual cuck
Page: < prev  of 2  
andromeda957 Amateur Jackinchatter

110 posts since 2015-07-31
heterosexual from West Coast USA
Ahhh this hits home too. Wife knows how I would love to see her totally worked over and fucked while I watch. But like most, she said No

But she did say and has come through with letting me take her pictures to share. A number of years ago she even put them on a web site called Southern Charms and had hundreds of e-mails and numerous chat sessions (before skype and all) helping guys get off and then would be so worked up that we had fantastic sex. She even called me by her chat friends name as we fucked. So no live Cucking but darn so close and do appreciate her for that Plus she had fun too
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I would love to sit back and watch (not participate) while my long-legged bride gets fucked by one or more of the neighborhood hubbies...

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

She can be such a prick-tease when she's out and about in her slutty walking shorts and this denim mini skirt. I see the other neighborhood hubbies ogling her all the time and I know exactly what they're thinking about.

Plus she flirts with all of them. strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

It's all I think about most days.

cockstrokeeyeshotsmooth
Add a reply Quote this post
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Being a virtual cuck