JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Locker room full nudity
Page: < prev  of 2  
Closetgay55 Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2022-11-01
56 year old homosexual male from Pennsylvania
The gym I went to had open lockers and a sauna. Loved to walk naked and see who looked. Met a friend there once. Loved hanging out. The showers were completely open and it was always a treat to see who was there.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
kinkyhubby Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2020-04-09
50 year old male from W Midlands
Our local leisure centre has the options for open changing, cubicles and two other rooms. I started using the gym there and always changed openly. You could work out what guys wanted to see and how many made it clear they wanted more than a look. Learned a lot there from late teens. A sauna I visited had just open and all the guys were there to play although walking around in towels until in the sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi or play rooms. Love to share memories and stories with others.
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
Was in a sauna and came out fully hard for everyone to see
Dailyjerkr Amateur Jackinchatter

198 posts since 2022-10-23
43 year old homosexual male from Philadelphia
It really is a shame the open nudity in changing rooms and locker rooms is fading. More and more privacy is happening. New generations will not get to experience what it is like to be around other men comfortable with their nudity.
Manhole phone chat line and session app.
jackbird Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2017-09-21
66 year old bisexual male from Dover /Rochester New Hampshire
jjonn3 said:
Growing up we had no option. Showers were required after gym class - the shower room was open - and towels were provided as we left the showers - so you walked to the shower completely naked.

It was awkward at first - but you got used to it.

Yep, same here no option in gym class. Only thing we had our own towels and there were 2 rows of hooks on the outside of the shower room. Of course, back at the lockers had to get dress with other boys around you.
Roger Skilled Jackinchatter

515 posts since 2007-06-06
63 year old bisexual male
jackbird said:
Yep, same here no option in gym class. Only thing we had our own towels and there were 2 rows of hooks on the outside of the shower room. Of course, back at the lockers had to get dress with other boys around you.

I too go with the flow these days.
Back in the day, gym class was old school. Showering was required, and the shower room was totally open. A little embarrassing at first, at an age when some guys are small and others are getting man-sized. But I got used to it. Jockstraps were also mandatory, and a locker room full of boys in jockstraps became a not unpleasant sight. Some nicely bulging jock pouches along with the bare butts.
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
Roger said:
I too go with the flow these days.
Back in the day, gym class was old school. Showering was required, and the shower room was totally open. A little embarrassing at first, at an age when some guys are small and others are getting man-sized.

Yeah - it was very intimidating at the start of 7th grade to have to shower with 9th graders in Junior High - they looked so grown up and hairy! The 9th graders seemed to loved to strut around and show off to the younger guys.

The good thing was fear of getting caught staring kept things soft.
Roger Skilled Jackinchatter

515 posts since 2007-06-06
63 year old bisexual male
jjonn3 said:
Yeah - it was very intimidating at the start of 7th grade to have to shower with 9th graders in Junior High - they looked so grown up and hairy! The 9th graders seemed to loved to strut around and show off to the younger guys.

The good thing was fear of getting caught staring kept things soft.

Yes, not many hardons in the showers, although some guys seemed to play with it more than necessary when soaping up.
I remember a senior boy in high school who had a big one he was obviously proud of. He had a hot girlfriend, and we fantasized how often she got it.
I would give mine a few strokes when undressing, to make it a little larger for the showers.
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
Roger said:
Yes, not many hardons in the showers, although some guys seemed to play with it more than necessary when soaping up.

I would "fluff up" a bit before we showered to try and make it bit bigger - but I don't think anyone ever washed below the waist in the gym shower for fear of getting hard!
Cumspurt Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2014-05-07
53 year old
I love jacking my dick in the steamroom. It is soo hot when there is another jacker there to join me. It is easy to tell who is into it. We had 5 of us jacking off in a hotel steamroom once. We left a mess in there.
Dailyjerkr Amateur Jackinchatter

198 posts since 2022-10-23
43 year old homosexual male from Philadelphia
Love it when guys are comfortable being fully nude in a locker room not matter who is around. It is a changing room. Why cover up? Males should be comfortable with nudity especially younger guys. They now grow up thinking it is taboo to get fully nude in s locker room. They cover up under a towel and try to change clothes. Too many locker rooms are private, partitions, cubicles, curtains. Water parks seem to be one of the last places to change openly fully nude
Manhole phone chat line and session app.
Unregistered ?

Cumspurt said:
I love jacking my dick in the steamroom. It is soo hot when there is another jacker there to join me. It is easy to tell who is into it. We had 5 of us jacking off in a hotel steamroom once. We left a mess in there.

Very hot when there's a circle jerk in the steamroom. Walked in on one once at the Y. In the open shower, this guy was maybe checking me out. So discreet. you couldn't really tell, but his gaze on my cock lingered a little too long. So I watched him go into the steamroom and waited a minute before walking in. You could feel the energy, even though everyone was covered with a towel. Everyone kinda kept glancing at me, so I opened my towel and "adjusted" my dick. Poof...everyone's towels opened and everyone was at least semi hard. I joined in, of course. Kinda just 5 normal, probably married horny guys jacking off. But when one leaned over and took his neighbor into his mouth, and the guy spread his legs, leaned his head back and let out a moan, we all grunted or moaned too. Finally you could see the guy cumming hard into his bud's mouth by the tension in his body and the expression on his face. That sent us all over the edge and the cum flew.
rhaegar1001 Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2021-10-28
62 year old male from Arizona
I'm a grower, not a shower, so I've always been a bit self conscious. However, I had to shower at school starting in 7th grade up until senior year in H.S. So although I'm a bit shy and use a towel, I do change clothes, I do get naked, I'm not like the young guys who have a weird paranoia about nakedness. I just don't strut around naked because I don't have the size to show off.
joet Amateur Jackinchatter

248 posts since 2013-02-05
59 year old curious from US-New Hampshire
Never been the biggest cock in the room, especially soft (more grower than shower), but back in HS always enjoyed prolonging my nakedness, and letting the other guys get a look, and enjoyed looking at the guys who also got naked.
Went to a few water parks in my 20s and really enjoyed being naked in the changing rooms, and letting everyone seeing me. I also saw a lot of really nice cocks. I think most guys enjoy seeing and showing in lockerrooms
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Locker room full nudity