JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Why do so many guys almost stop the hand motion when going to shoot?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

I've always stroked through. I had to teach girlfriends and now wife, DON'T STOP when the cum starts. That is not the end of the orgasm, but the beginning. And just masturbating alone, I actually speed up just at PONR.

As I demonstrate here. Kind of a typical scenario for both dry and lubed jacking for me:
http://xhamster.com/videos/masturbating-for-a-friend-and-his-lover-xhIWKYT
Add a reply Quote this post
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
I dont.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
celebjeanslover Professional Jackinchatter

1493 posts since 2021-03-27
58 year old
Sometimes I'll keeping it going, but usually I stop when the cum starts because i like to have my foreskin pulled right back so I can see the cum shooting out while having the feeling of my cockhead swelling just that little bit more.
shootmycum Skilled Jackinchatter

828 posts since 2011-12-19
76 year old heterosexual male from CT, USA
When I'm on cam I try to ejaculate on a down stroke so that my viewers can see the cum.
Unregistered ?

Garo22 said:
Many years ago an old gf used to wank me as I lay on top of her. She would wrap her hand round my Bellend just as I told her I was cumming and the cum has to force its way out between her fingers. She also pushed thumb over the eye to again make cum have to force its way out. I loved that feeling but for every time I tried it I always ended up keeping head uncovered and I never did it. I'm a stop stroking as I cum but sometimes it nice to keep on stroking through the times of spurt.

I prefer to keep on wanking up to and after the cumshot. Keeps me turned on
AmTrack33 Amateur Jackinchatter

187 posts since 2021-10-16
curious male from High Desert, CA
shootmycum said:
When I'm on cam I try to ejaculate on a down stroke so that my viewers can see the cum.

I try to pull back as much as I can.

A33
BlueBallGuy Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2021-10-20
51 year old curious male
When I was younger I often stroked quickly through an orgasm. As I?ve gotten older I find less sensitivity on the head of my cock, but still great sensitivity along the lower shaft, so when I?m about to cross over into ejaculation, I don?t always stroke the whole length but instead firmly grip and pump my fist at the base of my shaft. It replicates having my cock plunged deep into a pussy when I come. If the timing is just right I can get some powerful initial contractions and if I squeeze and pump the shaft I can literally feel the first spurts pulsing up the urethra.
OTL327 Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2020-09-18
59 year old curious from Pennsylvania
I think it mimics intercourse. I stop thrusting once I start to cum and try to push my dock in as far as possible while her pussy milks my cock. I kinda do the same with my hand
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
OTL327 said:
I think it mimics intercourse. I stop thrusting once I start to cum and try to push my dock in as far as possible while her pussy milks my cock. I kinda do the same with my hand

Lots of guys do exactly that when I am sucking their cock and they start to cum.
Be happy, suck a cock
Unregistered ?

mac_46_46 said:
Lots of guys do exactly that when I am sucking their cock and they start to cum.

Why can't I find guys like you as my neighbor? smooth cock
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Why do so many guys almost stop the hand motion when going to shoot?