JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Military JO
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
mh2390 Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2006-07-28
from GA
I don't think that is true.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
goofy_gopher Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2006-07-07
58 year old homosexual from Upstate NY
Saltpeter is not put in military food, nor is it an anaphrodisiac anyway. The military regimen, long hours, and other elements of a radical change of lifestyle under which young men are placed when they enter the military. See http://www.snopes.com/military/saltpeter.asp
Unregistered ?

I was in the Navy in the 60's. Boot camp was difficult but as a previous poster said "there must have been a lot of wet dreams" was so true. Sticky stained shorts in the morning were obvious especially with morning wood. Once aboard ship it wasn't too dificult, late night showers because you "couldn't sleep" were common. I was on an old carrier and we had stalls with clear shower curtains and you could see the blurry jackin movement as you walked to get to an empty shower. I guess everyone knew and respected others privacy to fill a need. Had a shipmate that tuned me into trying to slowly rub my frenulum and from then on I could lay in my rack barely moving my finger until I blew some of the longest best feeling loads ever. Once the precum started it was heaven. Don't know why but doing it this way, when you came it was like from your toes. Still works many years later only takes longer to get there. We didn't have jo curtains so most weren't too obvious.
allisonj38 Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2009-12-07
54 year old curious from Washington
My sister is a civilian employee at a US military base on Okinawa. She says that at least once or twice a year she catches enlisted men in her supply closet with their trousers around their ankles. I asked her if she was ever tempted to turn them in, and she said only the ones who were solo... usually they are in pairs. :-)
Lloyd Amateur Jackinchatter

232 posts since 2009-06-20
80 year old bisexual from Charlotte, NC
My experience mirrors that of LanceL above. I was in the Army in 1967 and during basic training there was no privacy. After about 5 weeks I drew "fire watch" duty and and had an hour (awake) to myself in the barracks while everyone else was sleeping.
I slipped into the latrine and proceeded to JO. When I came it was the most massive ejaculation of my life! I must have pumped two cups of semen. It was wonderful!!!

strokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

the curtains around our racks were called beatoff curtains for obvious reasons
weenerwakr Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2010-01-03
77 year old curious
Jacking off is virtually impossible during basic training. I had neither the time nor the energy. After 3 or 4 weeks we got an eight hour pass! I hightailed it to the nearest motel and spent the whole time making love to my right hand. stroke Such sweet relief that was. After basic it wasn't that hard to find the time or place. Almost twenty five years in the Air Force and Navy.
While doing room inspections one time, I walked into one room and there was a guy pounding himself. I looked him in the eye and told him he had better not make a mess. laugh He was scared to death. I never wrote him up and never mentioned it to him again. Professional courtesy from one masturbator to another.
No they didnt put saltpeter in the food.
If Fleshlites got pregnant I'd have a million of them.
Naked Amateur Jackinchatter

309 posts since 2006-02-17
80 year old heterosexual from
I was in the Army in Vietnam. I had been there a couple of months and never even thought about it, then one night I woke up and went outside to the latrine. While there,I realized I hadn't jacked off in a very long time and wondered why. SO I did it. After that it was a regular thing,I would go to the latrine late at night and work up a good one.
Later, we built 2 man rooms for the pilots, and I could jack in my bed when the roomie was out.
Funlover50 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2010-02-02
38 year old curious
Saltpeter is frequently used as an alternative to common salt in preserved meat. If it depressed the sexual urge then the human race would die out in one or two generations ! In the British army there was a similar rumour but it involved the use of bromide salts in the tea. Again - not very likely.
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
These have been interesting comments. I'm amazed that masturbation is even permitted in the military. I'm pretty sure that sex is not allowed, except with your wife if she is with you.
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
Kent said:
These have been interesting comments. I'm amazed that masturbation is even permitted in the military. I'm pretty sure that sex is not allowed, except with your wife if she is with you.

Kent, you can't mandate that a guy never play with his cock. I hope you weren't serious with your comment about the military.

Incidentally, that saltpeter thing is merely an old wives tale. We were kept so busy and got so tired in boot camp that you were just too damed exhausted to play with your dick. LOL
mh2390 Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2006-07-28
from GA
bump
poleranger2004 Amateur Jackinchatter

285 posts since 2009-12-25
71 year old heterosexual male from Upstate, NY, Jefferson Co.
Yes Kent, you can't stop people or soldiers from something like jacking off, I think that they would prefer you to jack off rather than doing something like finding a jo buddy. There was always rumor of some one in the barracks of being male friendly. We all had a good time getting off when we could.
intotradin Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2009-09-08
43 year old
The MC is crazy about sex... One of the stories i was told, was that both oral and anal sex were enough to get a guy thrown in the brig.

In Boot and MCT, they give the male enlistees pills designed to eliminate morning wood, or so ive been told. I broke my leg the week i was supposed to go to P.I.
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
intotradin said:
The MC is crazy about sex... One of the stories i was told, was that both oral and anal sex were enough to get a guy thrown in the brig.

In Boot and MCT, they give the male enlistees pills designed to eliminate morning wood, or so ive been told. I broke my leg the week i was supposed to go to P.I.

Where on earth did you hear that silliness about the military anti-hardon pills? You guys are too funny.
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Military JO