JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Crazy sexual things you do but you would never tell anyone...
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
Eddy_MN Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2009-01-20
62 year old bisexual from Minnesota
love_doll_lover said:
i spent a week in amsterdam with a mate. got completely wasted and did 6 stunning hookers. was weird when i got back home to and saw a program with police saying "shame on you" to guys doing hookers over here. totally different culture.

obviously i've done loads of dolls too!!! very satisfying.

when i was about 18 i got horny and covered my cock + balls in butter while a dog licked it all off.

I think it's strange that anyone would think it is strange to have sex with a hooker, especially in Amsterdam !
Chat & friends
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
maturebiguy Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2009-09-16
69 year old bisexual from Texas
When I am in a restaurant and the waitress is attractive, I will ask her to bring me a couple of extra napkins. Then I will put them in my pocket, take them home and jack off into the napkins while fantasizing about the hottie who gave them to me.

I also give myself golden showers. I will lie in the bathtub, put my legs on the wall and pee down on my face, neck and chest. I enjoy pee play, and this makes me hot, even if it is coming from myself!
maturebiguy
whisperinghot Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2008-01-12
68 year old bisexual from California
maturebiguy said:

I also give myself golden showers. I will lie in the bathtub, put my legs on the wall and pee down on my face, neck and chest. I enjoy pee play, and this makes me hot, even if it is coming from myself!

Me too. I'm sometimes traveling on the road, and a motel is a perfect place to get dirty like that. I've also drunk a lot of water while driving so I have to pee a whole lot, then pull over to the side (in the mountains, especially) and stand and pee in my pants, feeling it run down my leg. Then I'll change pants, but maybe not underwear, and/or drive on for a while in the wet.
"...anyone who masturbates is a friend of mine."
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
bump
Do you crave big balls?
Lloyd Amateur Jackinchatter

232 posts since 2009-06-20
80 year old bisexual from Charlotte, NC
Nope the couch's name was Simply Divan.

Or maybe Chesterfield (AKA "Chesty"wink Morgan
Do you crave big balls?

bump
Do you crave big balls?
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
About 8 years ago, my wifes sister and niece were visiting from the UK. They have always enjoyed the American style pancakes and sausage I make them for breakfast. I was in the kitchen whipping up the batter while all three women were still in bed or in the bathrooms. I decided to make them a "special" batch of flapjacks that day, and did a quick wank into the bowl of batter. I shot a 2 or 3 days worth of cum into the bowl and mixed it in. They all enjoyed the pancakes and they couldn't tell there was an extra ingredient in them. I told my wife about it after they went back home to the UK. She laughed and made some comment about how the two of them had now sampled some of my cum that she had been enjoying for 35 years. She said she would not tell them about it. My wife passed away late in 2006 and since that time, through some very lucky circumstances, I've had the chance to fuck that sister on three occasions. I had her sucking me during one of those times, and decided to tell ther that she had tasted my cum once before. Then I told her the pancake story. She got a real kick out of that and wondered if my wife knew about it, which of course she did. SIL said she probably would not tell her daughter, and to this day, I guess she has not told her.
Dickguy
matthewrobert Amateur Jackinchatter

391 posts since 2006-10-08
60 year old homosexual
Had a threesome once. Met them at a bar...a group of us went to breakfast(an amazing afterhours place)they let me shower and after I came out of the bathroom in a towel...well we had funsmile

i
gambit9002 Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2010-12-13
52 year old
Lots I can list.

1. Been with many female hookers.
2. Been with a hung ts hooker.
3. Been with a guy dressed like a hot hooker.
4. Rubbed my bosses chap stick on my anus and put it back in his desk many times.
5. Let my bosses gay son give me head at work.
6. Screwed my girlfriends older sister once.
7. Jacked off at a dolphins game when it was raining under a rain poncho. No one knew.
8. Watched a gay couple sucking each other under the htoel door between rooms. I didnt see as much as I wanted.
9. Jacked off in a high rise hotel window with people watching from another window.
10. Walked around my bedroom naked so the neighbor girls could see my cock.

I could keep going but I dont want you to think I am weird.
Unregistered ?

I was chatting and camming with a guy once, an we were getting a bit wierd with it. it was midday and I was having a salad for lunch, he asks me to put the fork in my butt and try to pick up some of the salad with it! I dont know if I got any of it but he seemed to like it and I thought it was pretty funny.
Wayne12345 Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2010-12-11
73 year old bisexual from London,Ontario,Canada
I left my webcam on and forgot I had checked into a gay/bi webcam site and had a male friend cum over. We had a drink and started kissing getting naked and then I got on my knees and he fucked me and everyone was watching. I would do it again.
Unregistered ?

dickguy said:
About 8 years ago, my wifes sister and niece were visiting from the UK. They have always enjoyed the American style pancakes and sausage I make them for breakfast. I was in the kitchen whipping up the batter while all three women were still in bed or in the bathrooms. I decided to make them a "special" batch of flapjacks that day, and did a quick wank into the bowl of batter. I shot a 2 or 3 days worth of cum into the bowl and mixed it in. They all enjoyed the pancakes and they couldn't tell there was an extra ingredient in them. I told my wife about it after they went back home to the UK. She laughed and made some comment about how the two of them had now sampled some of my cum that she had been enjoying for 35 years. She said she would not tell them about it. My wife passed away late in 2006 and since that time, through some very lucky circumstances, I've had the chance to fuck that sister on three occasions. I had her sucking me during one of those times, and decided to tell ther that she had tasted my cum once before. Then I told her the pancake story. She got a real kick out of that and wondered if my wife knew about it, which of course she did. SIL said she probably would not tell her daughter, and to this day, I guess she has not told her.
Unregistered ?

you dirty fuckin sicko. Lol. I love it ! How do you get her panties ?
Unregistered ?

#4- blasting in your boss' handcream dispensor. Tooooo funny. And dirty and hot !
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Crazy sexual things you do but you would never tell anyone...