JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Do you keep your masterbating a secret from your significant other?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

I say ... masturbation is the true sense of fucking yourself & if this is he way you must then do it hopefully at least ever other day where you desire (outdoors) and if the other catches you then they know you are still sexual and have sexual desires ... even if it is right there with them after a nice cuddle, tender finger but wants no intercourse but you are horny as hell ... then give yourself a ride right then and there: its wonderful
Add a reply Quote this post
28mhardnhorny Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2010-07-01
42 year old heterosexual
Yes I agree with you..I love masturbate it opens my mind
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
billl Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2010-05-12
90 year old curious from central ohio
I realize that the question was directed to the ladies, but ladies of my generation are, generally, reluctant to discuss their private practices. I know that my wife masturbates me, that I masturbate her and that she watches me masturbate. But I have seen her do herself only once and that was at my request. She has admitted to masturbating, but chooses not to discuss it. And that is certainly her privelege.
Unregistered ?

jacking off isn't a secret and we talk about in an open and fun way. the c2c jo is more private.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
No, I never have. Starting way back in high school days, my G/F and I jacked and jilled ourselves and each other
everytme we went to the drive in movies. It was much safer than trying to fuck in the drive in theatre. Later, my first wife and I often mastrurbated in front of each other, once I got her into the habit of doing it. Then after that, with my 2nd wife of 40+ years, masturbation was a major part of sex life, before, during and after we had 3 kids.
She passed away in 2006, and I have been seeing her widowed sister since then, and Sis was quite used to jilling herself, as her husband had been sick for his last 10 years and unable to fuck her. When we started seeing each other sexually, we found out that we were both avid masturbators and enjoy that along with oral and intercourse.
Dickguy
aUKGuy Amateur Jackinchatter

447 posts since 2010-09-24
heterosexual
Ben said:
Not sure if you guys noticed, but the author was asking for input just from the ladies.

I think people seem to miss that all over this section of the board!
Brianna Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2010-08-26
38 year old bisexual from Boise, Idaho
My husband and I are both open about masturbation. We both do it on our own and do it together.
Hard_dave Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2010-08-23
59 year old bisexual from York UK
Jeeez....Why is it that so many people who have an interest in masturbation, can't spell the bloody word!!! Grrrrrr!
Charlize Novice Jackinchatter
I like the cock
94 posts since 2004-10-23
from Canada and my sexual preference is often...
passionate-kisses26 said:
From the numerous posts by the guys on this site it seems they have a need to hide this from wives or girlfriends. How about you ladies? Do you normally have to hide your masturbation from your man or woman?

I know that I definitely don't have to hide it and having someone watch me or participate makes my experience 10 times better.

Sure I do it when he's not around.. but it's not the first thing I announce to him when he walks in the door home from work.. razz
Lize
Unregistered ?

Id you think your significant other only masturbates in front of you or with you, you are crazy.

Those who say they don't are lairs.

Human nature ....accept it.
Unregistered ?

To clear a few things up. A) I apologize to Hard Dave as my phone doesn't have spell check that works all the time and if you notice I did spell it correctly in the actual body of the post, B) Nowhere in my post of the topic does it say that I don't think that my husband doesn't do it when I am not around and I am not saying the only time I do it is when he is around. I just think it is a sad thing that men and women can't be open and honest about it and sometimes have to hide it. Hell it is a natural thing to pleasure oneself- go for what you know.. grin
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Do you keep your masterbating a secret from your significant other?