JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do you feel more like a man?
Page: < prev  of 2  
mike1475 Skilled Jackinchatter

648 posts since 2010-10-18
49 year old heterosexual from southern connecticut
i like when i shoot loads like this http://xhamster.com/movies/406109/jerking_till_cumshot.html
The More Kink the better
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Luv2spurt Amateur Jackinchatter

120 posts since 2006-12-07
58 year old heterosexual
omigod do i ever love it when I know I have a real nice load of semen building... so hot to think about the mess I will make when I ejaculate!
I love to stare at the pool of sperm when I am done shooting those hot, white streams.
Longshot Amateur Jackinchatter

249 posts since 2009-08-23
49 year old heterosexual from Barberton, OH
mike1475 said:
i like when i shoot loads like this http://xhamster.com/movies/406109/jerking_till_cumshot.html

Those are definitely the best! Nothing like feeling it build and build until you just explode everywhere stroke
CAUTION: Contents under pressure.
Unregistered ?

Of course. It's such an integral part of the male orgasm and aside from how good a nice ejaculation feels... it looks awesome too.
Unregistered ?

ukrepeater said:
Of course..especially if you save it up and then fuck the wife or g/f and cum a load inside her; love to see it dribbling out and soaking her cunt. Or if wanking and on cam, wait as long as opossible and make it shoot in long thick wads

I totally agree that pumping a huge load in to a cunt and watching it ooze out is damned hot; makes me feel like a real man's man...
When jacking with a bud love to be the one who has the larger load especially if i am shooting on his chest...even when jacking alone i am more satisfied when the shot goes over me head and hits the wall.
Wolf_Grin Amateur Jackinchatter

161 posts since 2006-07-10
40 year old homosexual from New York City
I love shooting a huge load. It's not something guys have too much control over apart from edging and abstaining to increase volume -- some people are shooters and some people just aren't -- but there's definitely a feeling that the volume and force of a cumshot is reflective of the intensity of physical pleasure, which is why it's such a turn-on for me to cum a huge load and to see guys cum huge loads.
Earlybird Amateur Jackinchatter

347 posts since 2011-07-10
heterosexual male
For me, it's all about the intensity & duration of the orgasm - not how much I shoot. I've had mind-blowing orgasms where I just dribbled a bit, and I've had others where I shot a huge load. I've also had orgasms where I shot a big load, but the orgasm itself wasn't extra-intense. There's no real connection between the intensity of my orgasms & the distance or amount that I shoot. In fact, my orgasms were much, much more intense & they were much longer-lasting before I was old enough to shoot.
matthewrobert Amateur Jackinchatter

391 posts since 2006-10-08
60 year old homosexual
Have always been a long distance shooter with lots of cum...always felt manly...just not Tarzan pound my chest manly
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do you feel more like a man?