JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » For the married folks. About the wife.
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
allpurexxx Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2010-08-14
47 year old heterosexual
my ex wife and i are still close and have slept together since we split one year ago,we allways talked open sexually and she asked me recently if id like to have a 3 sum with her and her new guy,just dont know if id be jealous too much or be a big turn on?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
onedirtyasian Novice Jackinchatter

95 posts since 2010-01-16
41 year old heterosexual from FRESNO
Wow, great input from everyone. Better than I expected. What my wife and I are looking for exactly from this question is what many of you have posted. We want to hear from the people how have done it. How did it work for you and why? For those of you who have already posted your experiences already, we can not thank you enough. You experience is valuable and important to us.

Thank very much.
Stonehard54 Amateur Jackinchatter

305 posts since 2010-01-07
70 year old curious from Grand junction Colorado
I have been divorced from my first wife for many years. Our problems were never sex!!!! We have gotten together many times!!! She great sexually!!! She can't get enough of my 8+" cock! I can't get enough of her round plump ass!!! I would just about anything sexually with her!!!! Go for it!!! I would!!!
Pleasure and be pleasured
willdo Amateur Jackinchatter

274 posts since 2010-10-09
77 year old heterosexual
go for the three-way. its much better than you could imagine. the ex and i still chat and get off together and its been 7 years since the split. her ex before me joined us and what an experiance. enjoy
willdo Amateur Jackinchatter

274 posts since 2010-10-09
77 year old heterosexual
Stonehard54 said:
I have been divorced from my first wife for many years. Our problems were never sex!!!! We have gotten together many times!!! She great sexually!!! She can't get enough of my 8+" cock! I can't get enough of her round plump ass!!! I would just about anything sexually with her!!!! Go for it!!! I would!!!

great place to live grand junction i bet. and with that size i'm sure she would come back for more, lol
inmy_cks Amateur Jackinchatter

203 posts since 2010-05-31
43 year old bisexual from Nothern California
So many people who tried this are talking about their "exs" which makes me nervous since I've done it. We did it with a single woman, but one we both knew well, and knew was nsa, and it was great fun. We've hooked up (meaning no full sex) with a couple who are swingers and that was all fucked up, while crazy fun at the moment. We were "flirting" with another single girl who we stopped flirting with when it became evident she wanted me. There is no reason to fuck up your marriage, but fuck if having sex with your wife and others isn't fun.
having fun!

thanks
blkguy25 Amateur Jackinchatter

351 posts since 2005-10-29
49 year old bisexual from Baltimore
inmy_cks said:
So many people who tried this are talking about their "exs" which makes me nervous since I've done it. We did it with a single woman, but one we both knew well, and knew was nsa, and it was great fun. .

i'd just like to say they are tons of swinger that are still together and they are tons more that break up.. the swingin is not always what breaks up relationships..in some cases it may be what is keepin them together..

thats true. Friends from a long time ago, also spoke about including other sexual partners, also which saved their marriage. Too bad they moved out of state.
ilsatyr63 Skilled Jackinchatter

704 posts since 2010-06-28
76 year old bisexual from central Florida
this type of thing works best if the third person is someone you know well, trust and is a close friend to both of you. Even that doesn't mean it always works. Wife and I had one of these in our late 30's. We did threesomes with a male friend and I did threesomes with him and his wife. My marriage held and we enjoyed the sex, but he found some younger blue eyed bimbo and his marriage broke up. There are risks, so be careful and be sure there is no jealousy. I still miss his wife (a good fuck)and he later admitted he was an idiot for leaving her because we were having a great time.
Viva la 69; I'll suck yours while you suck mine!
billl Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2010-05-12
90 year old curious from central ohio
Absolutely agree with all of those who have warned against getting into swinging. We started swinging in our late 40's and it fairly quickly evolved into "separate" swinging, that is , each of us getting it on with others (sometimes several others at once) but not with each other. Next comes the lying, following, suspecting, etc, etc.
Swinging seems exciting, but it requires complete selfishness and that does not a good marriage make.

Thats a good point. We spoke about not enjoying another person if the other is no present.
Striker58 Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2009-12-01
73 year old curious from Indiana
My two cents worth, my wife and I played sex games with another couple when we were younger. We didn't swap, but came close a few times. My wife and the guy, who was a good friend of mine, decided to have their fun outside of our respective marriages, and carried on an affair that ended with his marriage breaking up, and mine almost didn't survive. It's fun if nothing like this ever happens, but if I had it to do over again, we would have skipped the sexual adventures and kept our sex at home, between only us.

Wow, thats great you guys are still together. Thanks for sharing.

Striker58 said:
My two cents worth, my wife and I played sex games with another couple when we were younger. We didn't swap, but came close a few times. My wife and the guy, who was a good friend of mine, decided to have their fun outside of our respective marriages, and carried on an affair that ended with his marriage breaking up, and mine almost didn't survive. It's fun if nothing like this ever happens, but if I had it to do over again, we would have skipped the sexual adventures and kept our sex at home, between only us.
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
I think that if someone was going to cheat, they would anyway, doesn't really matter if they were swinging or not.
I'm just a guy
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » For the married folks. About the wife.