JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wet Dream
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

spikebaltar said:
... My first cums were from jacking off, ...

I started jackin' off way before I could "make" cum; age 10 or 11(?). Gawd, how I loved "the feeling" (dry cum). I can't say that I specifically recall the first time I actually shot a wad or dribbled my first cum but that's probably why I never had any wet dreams - I was trying to milk it out by hand even before the onset.

*I do however vividly remember my very first concentrated jack off. But that's for another thread.
Add a reply Quote this post
holdingmyown Amateur Jackinchatter

185 posts since 2011-03-16
77 year old bisexual male from Central South Hampshire, England
I'm 66 and last night I had my first wet dream in 46 years. I didn't wake up, but I found the unmistakable patch of cum on my bed sheets this morning.cock
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

holdingmyown said:
I'm 66 and last night I had my first wet dream in 46 years. I didn't wake up, but I found the unmistakable patch of cum on my bed sheets this morning.cock
Lucky guy. Thanks, There is hope for us all. I thought wet dreams only happened to the young!
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
The one and only wet dream I ever had was when I was 18 and in Marine boot camp. We were worked so hard there that when we finally hit the rack, rest and sleep was the only thing on your mind until one night I has this mega orgasm without ever touching myself. I woke up confused but feeling good with a sticky ,wet spot in my scivvie drawers. One question is a wet dream considered masturbation?
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only

plush said:
The one and only wet dream I ever had was when I was 18 and in Marine boot camp. We were worked so hard there that when we finally hit the rack, rest and sleep was the only thing on your mind until one night I has this mega orgasm without ever touching myself. I woke up confused but feeling good with a sticky ,wet spot in my scivvie drawers. One question is a wet dream considered masturbation?

Ha! My previous wet dream was aged 19 in Royal Air Force boot camp. Wet dreams are not considered masturbation. They are natural bodily functions.

Is it just me or do other people find the dried patches of cum on sheets incredibly erotic. Whether it's cum from a good wank or what drained out of your wife's pussy after you pumped your load into her, it's a reminder of a good time. I like to sniff and lick the patch.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
holdingmyown said:
Is it just me or do other people find the dried patches of cum on sheets incredibly erotic. Whether it's cum from a good wank or what drained out of your wife's pussy after you pumped your load into her, it's a reminder of a good time. I like to sniff and lick the patch.

That reminded me of the dried spots that were sometimes found on our bed sheets usually they had a slight tinge of brown in the stain as my wife and I engaged in anal sex quite a lot. LOL .Brings a smile to my face.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
MasterTWP Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2013-10-02
77 year old homosexual from Cleveland Cleveland, OH
I have never had a wet dream. I beat the fuck out of the little (BIG) bastard every night before before going to sleep. shot on My tummy and ate My cum too. I have been a perv all My life
MasterTWP
Unregistered ?

Wet dreams used to be a pretty frequent occurence for me but that's faded with time. Still have the odd one, though, esp. if I haven't cum in a while. They are very pleasant dreams but I always panic a bit when I wake up either shooting a load or close to it.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wet Dream