JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Caught Looking
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

lookin4aslut6 said:
I love watching, and actually get caught alot. I wouldprobably more likey look at a nice ass, but I take every peek I can at every part. I only mean it as a compliment as I think most women want and deserve to be appreciated.

Agreed, but... There was one time when I got busted admiring a young lady sporting ass-splitting jeans and a low-cut, tight top which showed off her obvious assets. She shot me a look like I was the biggest perv on the planet. If you don't want to be looked at, why dress like that? I didn't get it then, and I don't get it now.
Add a reply Quote this post
Baggsy2010 Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2012-09-22
76 year old curious male from England
My wife hates it but I love it when I see a guy staring at her ample tits, especially on holiday when she's by the pool in her swimsuit. If I catch their attention, I always smile at them to indicate I know they're looking and I'm pleased for them to do so. It;s best when she has her eyes closed, snoozing so they know she won't see them.
For my own part, whilst it rarely happens. I love it when the guy in the adjacent urinal is peering over the top, trying to do it without being noticed. It's only happened to me a couple of times, but each time it did, I undid the waistband of my pants and lifted my cock and balls over the top of my underpants resting everything on my hands so he could see properly.
Both times, there were lots of urinals and very few men using them. The fact that with so many urinals to choose from, a person would stand next to me made me suspicious.
The first time, the other guy started rubbing himself but stopped when someone else came in. The second time, the other guy did the same as me so we both stood there holding our cocks on display for the other to look at.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
twizted77 Skilled Jackinchatter

736 posts since 2013-06-17
45 year old curious male from Kentucky
On this thread and others I've read where women say they like being watched, but usually pretend not to notice and put on a little show. As a guy, I would say I prefer when the girl catches you and let's you know she doesn't care, or even enjoys it. Was out to eat with my wife one night and I noticed the18-19 year old at a nearby table withher boyfriend had on a short skirt that showed off her nice legs. Ever chance I got I was checking her out. Then one time I looked and realized she was staring right at me. My first thought was oh shit I am caught. Then she spread her legs and gave me a good view of her bare, unshaved pussy. She gave me a smile that said 'you know you can't have me but when you go home and go down on your wife, you know you're going to think about me. "
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

kinkyjes said:
I know its back but love them checking out my cleavage or high heels. i love to dangle them.

I've been caught looking at women's feet a time or two.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Caught Looking