JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Milking machine
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
fullagain Novice Jackinchatter

61 posts since 2012-05-01
65 year old curious from birmingham
red03141 said:
I'd love to be milked!

I've always had this fantasy of being strapped down, have a vibrator/dildo up my ass to milk my prostate, and then a machine on my dick and being forced to cum over and over again.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
fullagain Novice Jackinchatter

61 posts since 2012-05-01
65 year old curious from birmingham
love the thought of that
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
Garcia007 said:
it is on nifty and literotica. i will check it up and send it to you smile

Thanks a lot. There's some great sex stories there. Some sci-fi sex stories are especially hot. Stories sometimes get me harder and dripping faster than pictures.
Garcia007 Skilled Jackinchatter

869 posts since 2011-03-15
35 year old male
So am I! and love to chat about it too...
I live to edge & goon
coc3141 Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2008-04-17
81 year old curious male from Northern NY State
I'd like to be one of those guys.

Those vids always get me stroken'.
Melkmaschine Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2016-01-06
57 year old from Sweden
Xhamster and Xtube and Xvideos have a lot of videos with milking machines and so does several other sites as well.
I have used milking machines for years and when used properly with lots of lube preferably silicone lube they work just great. NEVER use too strong vacuum as it should be nice and comfortable when using milking machines.
Always use a vacuum pump with vacuum regulator and a vacuum gauge as it works much better with the proper vacuum level.
Normal milking vacuum is -44kPa or -33cm Hg or -13"Hg when using portable milking machines
There are adjustable pulsators and normal pulsation speed is 60 per minute for milking cows
I have tried and own most brands and models of milking machines and that means lots of different teatcups and liners and I recommend liners with 24 mm or larger opening diameter with very soft edges like some Fullwood and De Laval liners.
It feels even greater if you also use teatcups on your nipples as there are four teatcups on a cow milking machine.
As an extra addition I have added a fifth, modified teatcup on the main suction hose with a T-piece and connected the pulsation hose to one of the pulsation lines with another T-piece thus making it into a 5-way milking unit and that makes it possible to use the milking machine on both nipples and balls and penis and it really works!!! But it should NEVER be tried unless the teatcups are REALLY big enough for your balls otherwise PAIN !!! BE CAREFUL !!! but mostly I just use the teatcups on nipples and penis and put the other two teatcups on my belly or legs and it feels really great!
Melkmaschine
Unregistered ?

I did build a milking table , but never bought a male milking machine. We have an old cow milking machine, but that really doesn't do the job for me. It probably needs to be modifyed. PS: IT's fun to hook it up on our wives tits. boobsstrokestroke
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
Ol_Ray said:
PS: IT's fun to hook it up on our wives tits. boobsstrokestroke

When she was nursing, my wife used a maternity milker that would milk both sides simultaneously. It was a huge turnon to watch her being milked.

This picture was posted a while back. I'd love to see all these guys hooked up to milkers.

Kent said:

User posted image
iBalls Skilled Jackinchatter

673 posts since 2010-08-29
54 year old curious from Ottawa, Ontario
red03141 said:
I'd love to be milked!

I've always had this fantasy of being strapped down, have a vibrator/dildo up my ass to milk my prostate, and then a machine on my dick and being forced to cum over and over again.

The latter scenario is used in a movie called A Boy and His Dog, starring a very young Don Johnson in a post-nuclear-war world where sterile underground people, of which their leader is Jason Robards, need virile above-ground males to supply them with sperm.
ready2launch Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2006-04-27
heterosexual
Love to have a Venus 2000 working over my cock nice and slow on the lowest speed ( 8 per minute ). Let all those fantasies play in my head for hours and hours of exquisite pleasure. I might never take it off grin
Shvdmale Skilled Jackinchatter

689 posts since 2015-12-15
72 year old bisexual male from Texas
I REALLY want to try a Venus!
Always naked and horny...STILL looking for JO bud.
Melkmaschine Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2016-01-06
57 year old from Sweden
I think that the smaller teatcups and liners used for milking sheep or goats are the most comfortable for milking womens tits but that is for them to decide what they like the best!
I have tried both sheep and goat milkers on my own nipples and the smaller ones used for sheep feels really good as they just milk the nipples and not so big area around the nipples!
That also means smaller suction marks left on the nipples!
Sheep and goats are also milked with slightly less vacuum than cows and with a higher pulsation speed than cows making it more stimulating with less stress on the nipples!
I can recommend you to try milking your nipples to get some extra stimulation when using a milking machine to masturbate!
Melkmaschine
Unregistered ?

there are a few vids online concerning milking machine in one a guy is drained 3 times and a mechanical dildo is still pounding his arse, wet dream stuff
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
So my desire is to have a magic cocksucking machine setup here in the house kinda like the coffee maker, just another appliance, so that when I'm done working out, strip off my gym clothes I can step up to it insert cock and have it sucked til I cum in it. Rinse and repeat as many times a day as I feel like. So the machine is there to serve me not me subjugated to the machine or a third party running it. Most vids I've seen focus and enhance the bound helpless sub being milked vice regular guy who just feels like getting his cock sucked, strolling over to the magic cock sucking machine in the kitchen/study/man cave wherever and settling in for a nice, ordinary blow job.

Now regarding the Venus and another one the Autoblow, neither is cheap, any reviews on how they feel, how they work, are they durable or cheap junk, etc. Thanks.
Working it hard
niceonebighead Amateur Jackinchatter

166 posts since 2018-01-27
81 year old bisexual male from peoria il
i have a venus 2000 cock sucking mach nothing like it and its not a cheap junk its made 2 last its made in USA ive had mine 10yrs i run the hell out everyday i edge with it by the hour it willstroke it from 0 to 400 strokes a min it does not have clicks if u want it fsater or slower just turn the knob a little best thats why i can edge with it.BEST MONEY I EVER SPENT ITS ON THE WEB AT SYBAIN
jacker & watcher player
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Milking machine