JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Prettiest Cock
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

I know some pretty ones but not how to post them in a message here. Any held please?
Add a reply Quote this post
frogger7 Amateur Jackinchatter

106 posts since 2012-02-01
60 year old curious from yorkshire
on messenger now..... but not for long.. anyone?

[email protected]
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
willie Amateur Jackinchatter

383 posts since 2010-03-31
72 year old bisexual male from new york
Look up "intotradin" on this site I could live on his massive cockwink
JockstrapJacker Amateur Jackinchatter

201 posts since 2009-02-16
homosexual
oldwanker69 said:
I know some pretty ones but not how to post them in a message here. Any held please?

To attach pictures to a post here, you have to link them from another site, like a hosting site.
Unregistered ?

I'd sit on it!

How do you post a pic from this sites profile? I've been trying but got nowhere. If you know how please post "intotradin" profile pic he definitely has my vote for prettiest cock.
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
willie said:
How do you post a pic from this sites profile? I've been trying but got nowhere. If you know how please post "intotradin" profile pic he definitely has my vote for prettiest cock.

Pictures in the posts have to be linked from another webpage, using the image link icon at the top of the dialog box. I don't know if you can link directly to one of the jackinchat profile pics or not. Maybe just click on the picture in the profile and bring it up on a separate webpage, and then link it using the icon.

User posted image

Yep.....that works! This is the profile pic from intotradin's profile. It's a public profile, so I guess it's OK to link it within Jackinchat. But if intotradin wants it deleted from this post, just message me and I will do so.

It's a great looking cock!

Thanks Kent I don't think he would mind I first saw it on the box on the right marked I think recent visitors

35 year old curious
willie said:
Thanks Kent I don't think he would mind I first saw it on the box on the right marked I think recent visitors

Yea Willie, I doubt that he would mind. I spotted it some time ago. It's a really great cock.

35 year old curious
oldwanker69 said:

Once you have the picture as a webpage image to link to (such as on a hosting site), just link its URL into the Jackinchat dialog box using the image icon (to the left of the chain link icon) at the top of the dialog box.
Rubberist Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2010-07-19
42 year old bisexual
Very nice cocks! I like the thread title about "pretty" ones. All guys have cocks that deliver the goods in the bedroom. And some of them are big and long. But really "pretty" ones like these are rare.
Roger Skilled Jackinchatter

515 posts since 2007-06-06
63 year old bisexual male
Nice cocks! When I see the young hung guys here, it reminds me of what it's like when puberty hits you and it starts growing to its adult size. So it must be fantastic to be a teenager, watch it keep growing, and realize at some point that you're going to be really hung. Must be great!
Rabbit420 Skilled Jackinchatter

579 posts since 2011-04-23
68 year old curious from Minnesota,USA
I'll have to admit that it's a very nice one.smile Nice gentle curve, nice tight, hairless scrotum and not masked by too much pubic hairwink. It's is just a bit too large for my taste though.sick

JockstrapJacker said:
I was going through my collection of cock pics and found this one. I don't remember where I picked it up, but I think this might be my vote for the prettiest one I ever saw. Such things are always subjective of course. This guy can top me any time he wants to.

User posted image
Curious looking for the right cock to suck
Unregistered ?

JockstrapJacker said:
Oh yea! Nice and long and not too thick. Built for comfort! It would feel SO nice sliding in and stroking. And that awesome banana curve blows my mind!
Very pretty cock. it`s more built for sucking, than anal to me. i like a thick, veiny cock with a big set of "wrecking" balls. i`ve never had the real thing, but i`m a size queen when it comes to dildos. Kong and Jeff Stryker are my favorites for feeling comfortably filled. i`ll go balls deep on Bam or John Holmes when i want a little pain with my anal pleasure.
JockstrapJacker Amateur Jackinchatter

201 posts since 2009-02-16
homosexual
I expected a difference of opinion about the retracted, almost invisible ball sack. I like them like this, with the balls pulled up against the body, so that there's almost one smooth line on the underside, right back over the scrotum. In this state, it's primed and ready.....fully pressurized....to shoot strong and hard. When my boyfriend is like this, I know he's about to shoot it to me.
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Prettiest Cock