JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Most recent sex encounter
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
JockstrapJacker Amateur Jackinchatter

201 posts since 2009-02-16
homosexual
philintucson said:
I think men are often much better at sucking cock than women. In my experience many women suck cock like they are trying to scrape paint from a pole.

And women don't understand tongue work on the cockhead. Particularly, the special attention to the sweet spot.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
iluvgirls Amateur Jackinchatter

133 posts since 2009-12-15
45 year old heterosexual male from northeast USA
daw0352 said:
Post your most recent encounter....

Most recent, eh? Guess that would be 2 years ago when my gf at the time and I had sex for the first time in half a year. I suppose it goes without saying that I feel as attractive as shit these days...
love to cum, and to share too! PMs welcome....
Unregistered ?

I was walking along the cliffs by Victoria Bay in South Africa yesterday. There was a tall young black chick, clearly an the take. I nodded, she followed, we got naked and I fucked her doggy style watching the beautiful blue ocean. I paid her and went on my way. What a nice day!
grlnextdoor Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2012-01-29
heterosexual female from Midwest
Some women do know how to smoke a pole. I like to work my hand andmouth up and down the shaft throughly working the head pee slit and sweet spot under neath. Drives my guy wild.
kingron Amateur Jackinchatter

316 posts since 2010-11-19
112 year old homosexual from oklahoma city ok
march 9th was my birthdayand a 18 y/o boy I know came over and we fucked for 3 hours it was the best birthday ever
Wiccan Army 13th airborne
BiMike Amateur Jackinchatter

418 posts since 2006-08-22
bisexual from UK
^ you could suck my pole any day grin
GoliathTX37 Amateur Jackinchatter

355 posts since 2009-05-15
52 year old homosexual male from Houston
Well after a weekend that included getting fucked by three guys, fucking another one and a few blow jobs, my last encounter with this big ol country fella. We had sex inside of the restrooms at a bar I know here in Houston. I used spit for lube (prison style) and slid back on his cock to get adjusted. After I opened up he went to town on my ass and filled me with his seed. This was over the last weekend in February. What a way to end the month!
Are you man enough to ride this ride ?
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
It must have been my wife, but I don't remember the session. It would have been more than 7 years ago. I am ready for another sexual encounter...but it won't be with her I suppose.
Do you crave big balls?
voyeurman1950 Amateur Jackinchatter

310 posts since 2009-10-29
72 year old bisexual male from Cheyenne, Wyoming
Met a guy at his house while his wife was at work. We jacked while looking at pictures of my wife. He had an intense orgasiam and then used his cum to jack himself to another one. I wish I could tell my wife what her pictures did for him...
jacknedge Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2012-01-28
42 year old curious from Utah
My most recent encounter was meeting up with a great looking milf that used to date my old roommate a while back. She is married now and her and her husband are swingers. I invited them over to my place and we had a hot MFM threeway. Can't wait to do it again!
miller Amateur Jackinchatter

107 posts since 2007-10-16
bisexual from Colorado
A few weeks ago I was taking this girl out a few times. When we got back to her dorm she did a strip tease for me. I laid on the bed and she took my pants off and gave me the BEST blowjob of my life! When I told her I was gonna cum she just kept going faster and started moaning! It felt like I shot a gallon of cum in her mouth and she just swallowed it and smiled! Then I ate her pussy real good till she came, then we fucked every which way. Awesome night! Sadly, I haven't heard much from her since.
cuminmedude Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2007-09-18
67 year old bisexual from North East England....UK
Yesterday i was in an all male sauna and had a great session with a guy, started by sucking his thick uncut dick then lifted his legs up as far as they would go and rimmed the hell out of his ass. mmmm hot guy, hot ass, hot dick, hot creamy cummmmm..........
i just love mutual wanking
BigBushGuy Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2011-10-07
40 year old heterosexual
Yesterday afternoon my girlfriend sat on my lap and told me she was going to take a shower. She gave me a few kisses and I started to take her clothes off. After she was naked I dropped my pants and removed my shirt as well.

We were standing outside of the bathroom making out. She started touching my rock hard cock and then got on her knees and sucked my cock.

I watched as my dick filled up her mouth completely. After a few minutes of sucking I threw her on the bed. She spread her legs for me and I began to eat her out.

I wanted to take my time down there but she told me she wanted my dick.
I climbed on top of her and have her a good pounding making her moan with pleasure. She wanted it harder and harder.

I eventually came inside her and then she took a shower.
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/bigbushguy
Unregistered ?

met a local guy at his place yesterday, got my cock out, he blew me, swallowed it all. quick and very satisfying
Maximus529 Novice Jackinchatter

90 posts since 2012-01-01
44 year old heterosexual from MD, USA
The fiance and I had sex the othet night. It started as it has many times with me going down on her and licking her pussy lips and sucking on her clit. When she gets close she says "oh baby suck that cum right out of my pussy"...always hot to hear so I obeyed and managed to get her to cum very hard . Then we fucked missionary for a bit as she pressed her 40DDs together for me because she knows I love watching them bounce. before switching her on her side, she had me finger fuck her for a few minutes and she proceeded to squirt all over the bed...that was a new thing for me as usually she can only do that to herself. Finally, she got on her side and I proceeded to take one leg up in the air and fuck her deep. My left hand was busy squeezing her big titties while my right held her leg up high. She knows I cant last long in this position, which is why we usually use it last. My cock starts to get rock hard, which she absolutely loves feeling, and I tell her im about to cum. She starts talkin dirty to me and that sends me over the edge. My cock explodes and I empty my balls deep inside her pussy. A great session to be sure...cant wait for next time.
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Most recent sex encounter