JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » When did you start enjoying your penis?
Page: < prev  of 12   next > 
shadow45 Novice Jackinchatter

84 posts since 2007-09-26
71 year old bisexual from Near Cincinnati Ohio
Probably around 7 or 8 when my older cousin and I would play with each other. Started as just rubbing our cocks together of stroking them then went to oral and we played around a bit with anal but his cock was way to big to get into my ass.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I was probably about 7 or 8 too, used to love playing with my cock in bed, it just felt so good and then one day the feeling was quite unexpected when i had an orgasm.
It wasn,t long after that when an older boy (about 20) show me what it was all about and jerked me off all over his hand.
I have been jerking ever since *S*
William99 Amateur Jackinchatter

157 posts since 2011-11-08
48 year old bisexual
I was playing with it by 10, and it was squirting by 12.

It was a revelation to learn that the reason it got hard was so that it could be used to put white stuff in a woman's hole that a baby comes out of later. But no one exactly told me how a man makes the white stuff come out. But age 12 solved that riddle. grin

Unregistered ?

It probably was when I was 10 I would lock my self in the bathroom and play with my cock looking at hustler and penthouse my brother collected and hid between the matress
ar_stroker Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2006-07-01
73 year old curious from ARkansas
as best i remember around 6 or 7.. cock still love it. stroke
I luv jacking off
cuminmedude Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2007-09-18
67 year old bisexual from North East England....UK
I found out i loved playing with my cock when i was about 7 or 8, i started wanking properly at 10 and by 11 i was cumming anywhere and everywhere. By 12 i was being wanked by others and have enjoyed having my cock played with ever since stroke
i just love mutual wanking
nudistdaddy Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2011-03-13
49 year old heterosexual from New York
Glad I was not the only kid sneaking in some fun time!
Sean
justim Amateur Jackinchatter

113 posts since 2007-02-18
70 year old homosexual from Pennsylvania
I discovered mine at a very young age, about five or so during bath time. I just felt good to touch and play with it, so I've been at it ever since.
Unregistered ?

Around 11 I first started. I didn't start cumming till around 13
Unregistered ?

Started occasionally touching/rubbing myself very early, not sure of when, but started really jacking when i was 8. I discovered the pulse setting on the shower head and would spray it on my cock head until i would orgasm (dry of course). That quickly lead to playing with myself in bed every night; haven't stopped since.
jackin_daily Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2005-12-07
62 year old heterosexual from UK
I was 13 when I first became aware of the pleasure I could have from my cock and I haven't stopped pleasuring it since!
Proud to be called a wanker
Rabbit420 Skilled Jackinchatter

579 posts since 2011-04-23
69 year old curious from Minnesota,USA
Probably about 6 or 7, but on a regular basis I would have to say 8. Each night after going to bed I would massage and stroke my prepubescent penis until it would get hard and start to tingle.Eventually I got brave and kept massaging until this tingling intensified to the point that my legs became weak and my body would shudder. About 9 I was stroking and massaging my wondrous, little penis to my first shuddering, earth shattering, almost passing out, dry orgasms. The rest, as they say is historysmilestrokestrokestrokelovelaugh
Curious looking for the right cock to suck
boxingoscar Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2012-01-21
71 year old curious
I've enjoyed touching my dick literally as long as I can remember. I had my hand down my pants as a boy watching television. Then I reached puberty and found out what pleasure touching could bring. I've never stopped. I'm playing with it right now. Feels SOOOOOOO good!
I pity a man with short arms.
jonny_s Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2011-10-05
30 year old bisexual
I've always enjoyed my penis and i can't remember when I didn't get boners. From as far back as I can remember, I was fascinated with my dick and it always felt good to play with it. Of course, I didn't know why it got hard and felt so good, but who cares? I think I was about 10 when I jacked off the very first time, and it felt totally awesome. It was a dry orgasm though.
iBalls Skilled Jackinchatter

673 posts since 2010-08-29
54 year old curious from Ottawa, Ontario
Up to age 10 my penis was not enjoyable or unenjoyable--it was just there! Then at age 10, it became really unenjoyable: I began to have what I know now were wet dreams. Except I thought I had begun to wet the bed (with pee). Every other night I would have this (highly enjoyable) dream in which I would reach the point where I had to let go and pee (or so I thought). I tried, as part of my dream, to hold back and not let it "pee" but I always let it go. I remember feeling an incredibly wonderful sensation as it "peed" followed immediately by me waking up and feeling great shame for the mess I had just created in my PJs and on the sheets. Then I had a sleepover at a friend's house at age 11. He asked if I was "creaming off" yet. I had no idea what he was talking about, and asked him how I would know. He said boys often first know they are beginning to cream off because they have wet dreams and wake up with sticky PJs. A light went off in my head and I told him that this had started to me a year earlier. He said I could prevent wet dreams by masturbating (another new word), and he proceeded to show me how. The next night I masturbated to orgasm and knew from the feeling that this was the "bedwetting" feeling. I loved the feelings I got masturbating and cumming, and the sight of my sperm squirting up onto my face, and made sure I "took care of myself" every night after that.
Page: < prev  of 12   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » When did you start enjoying your penis?