JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Blow Jobs - Do you enjoy giving them?
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
TigerLilly Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2006-07-31
68 year old heterosexual from Midwest
I just saw this today so I'm a bit behind but I love sucking my husbands cock and sucking cyber-cock here. When I was around 18 I realized that I needed to make up for having small breasts by being able to do something amazing and so I learned how to suck cock like a pro. The "pro" was the Happy Hooker Xavier Hollander. I read her books, her forums, and practiced as she instructed. By the time I got my first cock I knew exactly what to do and how to do it. I never lacked a guy after that. The most fun was virgins, not only had they never had a pussy but they never even thought of a mouth. I've sucked cocks in cars, on the beach, on my front porch (that was really hot), and gave my husband a blow job with his parents in the next room. Now that I'm "middle aged" I sometimes cum without any intervention from my husband or my cyber friends. MMM, think my husband's going to have some fun tonight.
a woman who knows how to use her mouth
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Hot. Sucking cock is great and eating pussy is fun to. I thinks it's about power and control. I feel when I'm sucking a guy off or eating a gril out, that I have the control. I love it when they squirm around from the pleasure. It makes me feel that I have power over this person.
Unregistered ?

It'd be so nice to see all that cum squirting every time one of you guys pumps and jerks off yourself. How erotic it is just knowing someone's squriting for me... much less seeing it and maybe even feeling it, smelling it... tasting it! And there's a few that, beyond the fantacy of it all, I'd imagine in my mind how nice it would be if it were for real! Oh my gosh! I've always wondered why some guy's cum taste better than other's? Seems like cum is either pretty good to real good or it's like yuck.. if I only knew I wouldn't have done that! All I can suppose is what you guys eat has a lot to do with how it tastes? I know my gf will say that sometimes my pussy tastes better during certain periods of time compared to others... I think when I eat more fruit like apples, strawberries, pineapple... even bananas. Maybe it's when we eat more meat that that makes our bodies juices a little less desirable? I'll bet Anna can shed some light on this... Anna??? If you read this, would you know?
LittleDick Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2005-10-22
46 year old heterosexual
TigerLilly said:
I just saw this today so I'm a bit behind but I love sucking my husbands cock and sucking cyber-cock here. When I was around 18 I realized that I needed to make up for having small breasts by being able to do something amazing and so I learned how to suck cock like a pro. The "pro" was the Happy Hooker Xavier Hollander. I read her books, her forums, and practiced as she instructed. By the time I got my first cock I knew exactly what to do and how to do it. I never lacked a guy after that. The most fun was virgins, not only had they never had a pussy but they never even thought of a mouth. I've sucked cocks in cars, on the beach, on my front porch (that was really hot), and gave my husband a blow job with his parents in the next room. Now that I'm "middle aged" I sometimes cum without any intervention from my husband or my cyber friends. MMM, think my husband's going to have some fun tonight.

God, I want to meet you. cock
Don't let your meat loaf
Anna Skilled Jackinchatter
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
958 posts since 2004-10-23
heterosexual from USA
Donna said:
It'd be so nice to see all that cum squirting every time one of you guys pumps and jerks off yourself. How erotic it is just knowing someone's squriting for me... much less seeing it and maybe even feeling it, smelling it... tasting it! And there's a few that, beyond the fantacy of it all, I'd imagine in my mind how nice it would be if it were for real! Oh my gosh! I've always wondered why some guy's cum taste better than other's? Seems like cum is either pretty good to real good or it's like yuck.. if I only knew I wouldn't have done that! All I can suppose is what you guys eat has a lot to do with how it tastes? I know my gf will say that sometimes my pussy tastes better during certain periods of time compared to others... I think when I eat more fruit like apples, strawberries, pineapple... even bananas. Maybe it's when we eat more meat that that makes our bodies juices a little less desirable? I'll bet Anna can shed some light on this... Anna??? If you read this, would you know?

I sure can!!

The taste and smell of your bodily secretions varies depending on your diet. For instance, have you ever eatten a meal with a LOT of garlic in it and then smelled like garlic the next day even though the meal was hours and hours ago? Same goes for sexual secretions. If a person is a smoker you'll be able to taste or smell it in their cum. If a person has a poor diet (high fat, lots of processed foods - fast food, junk food, etc) then their secretions probably aren't going to taste as fantastic. However, if they have a balanced diet and drink adequate amounts of water then they should taste and smell alright.

A woman's taste and smell does vary throughout her cycle. I know there are days when my own scent drives even ME crazy and sends me into a horny sex/masturbation spree and there are other days when it doesn't turn me on as much.

There have always been those rumors that eating pineapple or drinking pineapple juice can make a male's cum taste better. I'm not sure if that's a proven thing but I'm sure a person would have to eat or drink A LOT of it to have any effect.
Website and Chatroom Administrator
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
Anna, you're something else... thank you! Interesting what you said about smoking. None of my girl friends smoke and I can only comment on the few of the overall number of girl friends that I have that I have also smelled/tasted either thru merely fingering them or more often as not doing total oral sex with them. I can sure be a witness of each of them smelling and tasting quite lovely actually to me! My girlfriend would certainly be another one, aside from the others, that too is so very delightful to my taste buds. She's just like totally yummy! If the situation is such I'll never turn down an opportunity to enduldge... not that any of my closest friends would need to twist my arm to do them either! Now this is the interesting part, and I've never even thought about this until now learning what Anna has said and it makes sense now... there have been, oh let's say 8 to 10 guys that I've performed oral sex with, all of which I've let cum in my mouth at least once... just to see how they are. There were a couple I'd never let cum in my mouth again. Actually I've never sucked them off again since the one time and maybe unconsciously that's why I've never had the urge to take them in my mouth again, because they were pretty yucky tasting. One I know is a smoker and the other, I'm not sure it was a few years ago and he's not around here anymore, but I'm pretty sure he smoked too. And then there's a couple other guys I know that have smoked, but not too much I don't think and I've sucked them off more than once and they've been okay. And then, there's like three other guys, two that I see on and off pretty regular and the third just every now and again (he pretty much hangs with a dif crowd than most of my friends), but all three of them... I've got to admit... taste pretty darn good actually! And I'd basically suck them off most any time they'd want me too because I enjoy it as much I suppose as they do. Yep, they taste pretty good actually... tho at first doing it with any guys I've known I didn't especially like the taste very much, but it felt good having them do it so I would let them. Little by little it tasted better and better until now.. my gosh, I can't quite say I 'craive' the taste of cum... but sometimes I'll get reall horny imagining I'm tasting it and I will wish one of my guy friends that I'll do it from time to time with would be there then so I could make him give me some! There's been a couple more guys that I didn't even really know, they'd be at a party or something and that I've sucked off too and they were pretty good too... but it was sorta the spur of the moment type of thing and I wasn't thinking about it all too much. Anyway, yea... I think Anna's got something there probably as far as the smoking thing goes. How many of you guys out there are non-smokers? wink razz
Orin Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2006-03-10
57 year old
Hi Anna. From a guys perspective, I completely agree with everything you said about sucking cock. Like many men, I both enjoy sucking and being sucked. It is great to see a man enjoy this very intimate experience. For man on man sucking, there is a special bond where you know that you're bringing an intense pleasure to a fellow brother. It has been long argued who is better at sucking...men or women. I don't think it is necessary to choose as it is a very personal thing and bring their own techniques and emotions. For me, I get as much out of sucking as the man that I am servicing. Donna, I understand your craiving for cum. I've found myself physically craiving a warm load. I'm glad to see that we men and women can agree on at least one thing...sucking cock is fantasic!

46 year old heterosexual
I don't smoke Donna.
Don't let your meat loaf
Unregistered ?

I love sucking cock, it makes me feel dirty- which i love! I like to do it slowly,whilst looking up at the guys face so i can see how its making him feel- that makes me wet when i guy is obvioulsy liking my work!grin I like to run my tongue gently over the tip whilst my mouth moves up and down the shaft, as things get a little more heated i like to very gently tease up and down with my teeth whislt flicking my tongue over the end.

46 year old heterosexual
I like this woman.
Don't let your meat loaf
Fake_plastic Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2006-12-26
36 year old curious from Quebec, Canada
Donna said:
Anna, you're something else... thank you! Interesting what you said about smoking. None of my girl friends smoke and I can only comment on the few of the overall number of girl friends that I have that I have also smelled/tasted either thru merely fingering them or more often as not doing total oral sex with them. I can sure be a witness of each of them smelling and tasting quite lovely actually to me! My girlfriend would certainly be another one, aside from the others, that too is so very delightful to my taste buds. She's just like totally yummy! If the situation is such I'll never turn down an opportunity to enduldge... not that any of my closest friends would need to twist my arm to do them either! Now this is the interesting part, and I've never even thought about this until now learning what Anna has said and it makes sense now... there have been, oh let's say 8 to 10 guys that I've performed oral sex with, all of which I've let cum in my mouth at least once... just to see how they are. There were a couple I'd never let cum in my mouth again. Actually I've never sucked them off again since the one time and maybe unconsciously that's why I've never had the urge to take them in my mouth again, because they were pretty yucky tasting. One I know is a smoker and the other, I'm not sure it was a few years ago and he's not around here anymore, but I'm pretty sure he smoked too. And then there's a couple other guys I know that have smoked, but not too much I don't think and I've sucked them off more than once and they've been okay. And then, there's like three other guys, two that I see on and off pretty regular and the third just every now and again (he pretty much hangs with a dif crowd than most of my friends), but all three of them... I've got to admit... taste pretty darn good actually! And I'd basically suck them off most any time they'd want me too because I enjoy it as much I suppose as they do. Yep, they taste pretty good actually... tho at first doing it with any guys I've known I didn't especially like the taste very much, but it felt good having them do it so I would let them. Little by little it tasted better and better until now.. my gosh, I can't quite say I 'craive' the taste of cum... but sometimes I'll get reall horny imagining I'm tasting it and I will wish one of my guy friends that I'll do it from time to time with would be there then so I could make him give me some! There's been a couple more guys that I didn't even really know, they'd be at a party or something and that I've sucked off too and they were pretty good too... but it was sorta the spur of the moment type of thing and I wasn't thinking about it all too much. Anyway, yea... I think Anna's got something there probably as far as the smoking thing goes. How many of you guys out there are non-smokers? wink razz

I don't smoke!! I don't smoke!! I don't smoke!!

laugh
Wish away the nightmare
BallPlayer Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2006-10-04
48 year old heterosexual
The first time my gf and I had sex I watched her cum while giving me a bj. That was so hot. I will never forget it.
Unregistered ?

well it's nice when a guy does't smoke, i mean even aside from the fact that his cum is prob going to taste better. i mean i don't especially care for the smell of smoke in someones clothes, their hair, in their house or bedroom, car... on and on, whatever. about the only thing worse really is smelling liquor on someones breathe... yucky! someone being a non-smoker def has it's merits for me i guess!
eurowanker Amateur Jackinchatter

149 posts since 2006-07-04
85 year old homosexual from West Midlands UK
aries71013 said:
Hot. Sucking cock is great and eating pussy is fun to. I thinks it's about power and control. I feel when I'm sucking a guy off or eating a gril out, that I have the control. I love it when they squirm around from the pleasure. It makes me feel that I have power over this person.

laugh This reminds me of graffiti I once saw on the door of a college toilet. It read:

'I like grils'

Someone had then writen, 'Don't you mean girls?'

This was followed by 'Heh!! What about us grils?'

Keep it healthy, keep it hard.
touchmepleaseme Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2007-01-02
42 year old
i'm not going to lie, i really didn't like sucking dick at first--probably because i wasn't that great at it. I wanted to pleasure my boyfriend, but i just didnt know the right way to do it. Anyway, after awhile of not doing it, i thought id try it again. I wanted it done right though, and somehow found this site that gave great tips on giving good head. well, i tried it..and i fucking love it! i know its cliche, but it wasnt him, it was me, and once I felt confident the sucking wouldn't stop. he's improved alot too...here's the site if you guys are curious--i can't believe i found it again.
http://www.icame.com/give_a_good_blow_job.htm
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Blow Jobs - Do you enjoy giving them?