JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Where You Ever Caught , Jerking Off ?
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
hung9mike said:
In my dorm room in college, by my roommate. laugh

Did he join you?

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Someone walked in on me in Vietnam when I was about to cum. I was covered by a poncho liner which is a silk like material and realy does wonders on a cock.Any way I moved my hands into view as my dick spewed cum all over the cover and my belly hands free.I think I had to ask the intruder again what he wanted.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only

Unregistered ?

I was 15 and had a big crush on my aunt. My uncle married this cute blonde women when I was a kid and I always liked her. As I grew older they would invite me over more and more. I was staying over in their guest room one night. It was late. The light must have been on and that made my aunt wonder what was going on. She quickly knocked and entered to see me naked in her guest bed with my erect cock in my hands.

I was thinking about her when she came in. Seeing her I froze. She froze also. My cock then decided to cum uncontrollably. She watched me cum. She then left the room.

I thought that I was screwed. I was so embarrassed, though I would get in trouble and would never return.

The next morning she acted like everything was fine. I think that she never told my uncle. I kept being invited back without any strangeness.

Thinking back, she may have actually dressed more seductively around me for years. I started seeing more low cut dresses, tight tops and even a bikini or two. I think that she liked the attention. It may have gotten her off. It would be funny if we both were masturbating to thoughts of each other for five to 10 years.

I never saw her naked, but saw through a tight or light shirt from time to time. She looked like this for almost 15 years.

Be a teenager and not jack off to this lady around you

He face is/was different but she has the same hair, shape and color

Winger63 Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2013-04-03
61 year old
my sister in law caught me when she was on vacation with us -

hsteve30 Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2012-07-11
45 year old heterosexual from uk
The other day i forgot i had some guys coming round to fix my bathroom. Id given them a key and told them to let themselves in. I was getting ready for work and reading some posts on JC and got myself all horny so i decided to have a quick spurt. Next thing i know they were trying to get into the bathroom i was jackin in.. I quickly pulled my trousers up and left the room with an obvious hard cock. I promptly went to another room stripped naked and made sure they could hear me finishing up. Been a while since i came that hard grin

red99 Amateur Jackinchatter

434 posts since 2010-01-01
male from UK
I've been sort-of caught twice. I say 'sort-of' as I was under covers on both occasions but it was fairly obvious what I was doing. Once by my brother and once by a female family friend. Neither time was anything other than embarrassing (the second case especially).

I've caught people doing similar on a couple of occasions and subsequently left them to it without drawing attention to it.

nudist_jo Amateur Jackinchatter

147 posts since 2007-03-29
28 year old
Been caught couple times and it was so hot. My current roommate has caught me and was no big deal, no he didnt join in but i definitely finished. Last summer I was hiking, it was hot so I took off my shirt and eventuall decided to hike nude, fun to do but have to be careful about getting caught. I have found that most guys dont care. However I found this ledge that was below the trail so sat down there on this rock, naked, enjoying the sun and jerking off. Was so hard stroking outdoors which I really enjoy. After I shot my load, I stood up and above me were two guys that I later found out had watched me for awhile. Only thing I knew to do was climb back up to the trail and talk to them, very cool guys.

Unregistered ?

I had a two bedroom condo and was in my bedroom stroking alone while the girlfriend was out for the night with friends... thinking my step-daughter Carmen was asleep I took a shower and then decided to have a stroke session. The bathroom in my condo has access from hallway and another door to my room. My room door was not closed all the way I guess and I had glanced over towards door and noticed the light in the door crack from the night light was visible from the opening and continued stroking, I then noticed that it had been darkened by someone standing there. I continued to stroke and was getting harder by knowing someone was watching me. I stroked in a show style slow, long and pleasurable stroke leaning towards the door a little for a better show. I came bubbling all over the head of my cock and let it run down my shaft as her eyes continued to watched. I laid there for a minute and turned to the door to notice the light was back and she were gone. The next day I could really see a strange reaction from Carmen and I acted as if nothing happened. My cock began to grow again as I noticed her kindness and willingness to be around me more. I have noticed her dressing in some clothing that could be a little revealing and wonder where this is going to wind up. I have stroked several times thinking of her lately and with her 17 now, I might take things to the next level and let her see more.

horny_jacker4 Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2013-02-08
38 year old curious from NC
I was caught by my parents, two different times. Was totally embarrassed both times.

dirkJAB Skilled Jackinchatter

920 posts since 2010-10-14
32 year old bisexual
When I was 15 I was laying on my bed naked and furiously strokin my cock. Just as I started to cum my younger sister burst into the room, in time to see me squirt cum all over my chest.Thought I was busted for sure...but she never told anyone.
always jacking off

Unregistered ?

Step daughter caught me a few times grin

dirkJAB Skilled Jackinchatter

920 posts since 2010-10-14
32 year old bisexual
dirkJAB said:
When I was 15 I was laying on my bed naked and furiously strokin my cock. Just as I started to cum my younger sister burst into the room, in time to see me squirt cum all over my chest.Thought I was busted for sure...but she never told anyone.

I do wish she had stayed in the room,she had really niceboobs. smooth
always jacking off

olderlover Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2012-12-27
63 year old
A friend of mine didn't realize until it was too late that there are cameras in hospital rooms!

etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
I got caught jerkin at a urinal (no dividers around it) in a public toilet not too long ago. There were some guys in there when I went in but they left right when I started to pee. When I shook my dick after finishing peeing it felt so good that I started to stroke. Since there was no one there, I just kept strokin. I was so horny hearing the voices of people on the other side of the door, knowing they were out there walking by just a few steps away from me. I kept strokin and before long I knew I couldn't stop. My legs were so shaky I grabbed the water inlet pipe above the toilet with my other hand to steady myself. Then, just as I started to shoot my load, a big guy came in and took about five steps - and then just froze on the spot staring at me. I couldn't stop and shot a huge load on the wall just above the urinal, on my shirt sleeve, and all over the back of the urinal. All I could was say ffffffffuuuuccccccckkkkkk. When I was done, I stuffed my still semi-hard dick back in my pants and went over to the basin to clean my shirt sleeve and wash my hands. Then the guy walked on over to another urinal to pee. He was still watching me and when I looked over at him all he said was "Wow!" When I looked at the urinal where I had been, I could still see the cum on the wall above it. Never saw the guy again.

Dwins Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2013-03-25
33 year old bisexual male from texas
Went camping with friends a few years ago and while they slept I went out hiking by myself. I found this bathroom hidden behind woods that looked out to the campsite. I took off everything and jerked off away from the actual bathroom. As soon as I came, I heard a truck pulling in with two guys in it. They just asked what I was doing out here. I just said nothing and walked away. They obviously knew I wasn't using the restroom since I wasn't coming from that direction.
But I've always wondered what they were doing exactly driving down that dirt road behind the woods.
In brighest day, in blackest night...

Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Where You Ever Caught , Jerking Off ?