JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » any straight guys tempted to try a cock in their ass?
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
ButtholeEater Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2013-04-08
34 year old heterosexual
I have never put anything in my ass before, but I did loose a bet in high school. The bet was that I had to kiss my friends penis. When I lost he bothered me about it for a while, then one day we was the last people out of the locker room & he insisted. he pulled it out it was semi stiffy, but still big. I was sitting on the bench closest to my locker and as he stood right in front of me it slowly grew longer and longer till it finally touched my lip. I love girls and can't get enough of them, but does that make me bi for being in that situation?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Blackie Skilled Jackinchatter

717 posts since 2012-09-21
heterosexual male from NYC
bluesuedeshoes55 said:
I am pretty sure if you are looking for a cock in your ass you are not straight.

Yes, really! This is not something I entertain in thought, ever. I begrudge my Primary Physician for my annual prostate exam for Lord's sake!
Xelnaga666 Amateur Jackinchatter

197 posts since 2008-12-26
48 year old
I would love to have a cock in my ass. I've used vibrators & dildos before in the past. I had an 8 inch long thick dildo that I could easily take up my ass. It felt so good. I would love to feel hot cum shot inside me.
scarecrow Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2008-06-01
59 year old bisexual from Illinois
getnoff said:
You're right and I don't consider myself straight - I refer to me as bi, but just because everyone is so hooked up on labels that just makes it easier. I'd just as soon say I am a sexual man who enjoys sex in various ways with people of both genders..... face it, we just enjoy sex and some of us are more open to things than others. Sure, it's "out of the box" and some might consider abnormal or gay, I say whatever makes you comfortable is fine by me - but let me decide what is comfortable for me.
Very well said. I'm in it for the fun and not really gender specific, given the right circumstances. It's all about the fun and the feeling.
Everyone needs a hobby.
Unregistered ?

I would like a nice yong slender cock fucking my ass,I have used dildos and stuff,but not the same Im sure.
KansasWood Skilled Jackinchatter

508 posts since 2006-06-20
72 year old bisexual male from Kansas City area
ButtholeEater said:
I have never put anything in my ass before, but I did loose a bet in high school. The bet was that I had to kiss my friends penis. When I lost he bothered me about it for a while, then one day we was the last people out of the locker room & he insisted. he pulled it out it was semi stiffy, but still big. I was sitting on the bench closest to my locker and as he stood right in front of me it slowly grew longer and longer till it finally touched my lip. I love girls and can't get enough of them, but does that make me bi for being in that situation?

Hell know that one thing doesn't make you bi. Well maybe if you really liked it laugh
Unregistered ?

ButtholeEater said:

That doesn't make you bi but your mate who got a hardon and was really looking you to touch it is lol
reticent_one Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2013-02-22
curious from Europe
All I've had inside so far is one finger (my own). I'm str8 + curious. I'd love to have a clean guy cumming inside me (I think). One with a small penis. I want my opening to be stimulated, not drilled open.
Unregistered ?

happyasgilmour said:
Have to agree, you have to be bi curious... not straight.. just a technicality but a straight guy means he wont do this.

Agreed, your either bi-curious or just bi. It doesn't mean your totally gay either.
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
54 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
bluesuedeshoes55 said:
I am pretty sure if you are looking for a cock in your ass you are not straight.

That's why I prefer the Kinsey scale over the "straight," "bi" and "gay" labels. More accurately reflective of human sexuality/
ButtholeEater Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2013-04-08
34 year old heterosexual
KansasWood said:
Hell know that one thing doesn't make you bi. Well maybe if you really liked it laugh

Well... That's the thing.. The bet was to kiss it.. im not sure if it was for once.. But I think I lost myself that day cuz After i closed my eyes, I fixed my lips to kiss it, but when i opened them back up im recieving a whole mouth full. I'm pretty sure I had to been a little bi curious or something cuz my dick started to get hard too & I just cudnt stop sucking.. I never before fantasized about a man & like I said earlier I never put anything in my ass.. but my own finger, which kinda hurted, so I couldn't imagine anything like a full hard cock or anything as big as my friend's cock.. especially sense his was so big he couldn't get half of it in my mouth. I just don't understand how gay people cud find pleasure & do it with such ease.
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
bluesuedeshoes55 said:

Just think of it as being into prostate massaging!
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
I repeat.......if you have not tried it, you should. grin
Unregistered ?

A jerk session once turned into me on my back legs up. lol. it was crazy but kind of amazing. getting fucked with a thick throbbing WARM cock in your ass while jerking your own boner is pretty much as good as it gets. i came so hard and the cock belonged to a very attractive str8 buddy of mine. it was amazing
Unregistered ?

i love it when my wife fucks me in the ass with a dildo or anal beads. Always wondered if a cock would be as fun. i hope to try sometime
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » any straight guys tempted to try a cock in their ass?