JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Prostate massage
Page: < prev  of 2  
daw0352 Amateur Jackinchatter

173 posts since 2009-07-02
heterosexual male from TX
just ask your wife to do it for you...mine loves to suck and stroke me and ride rev cowgirl while massaging my prostate...alway cum hard!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
shootmycum Skilled Jackinchatter

828 posts since 2011-12-19
76 year old heterosexual male from CT, USA
I agree that the Aneros is not easy to use properly, and I would like any tips people may have. It's a nice experience the few times it has worked for me. My cock is not hard, and when I cum, the semen oozes out rather than spurting. The sensation of orgasm that accompanies it is quite nice.
iamthemachine Skilled Jackinchatter

753 posts since 2013-05-06
44 year old bisexual
Try a broom or plunger handle. Wet it up and slide it in deep then start moving it up and down. Instant intense orgasm.
Jerkoff to my petite hotwife!
Unregistered ?

my wife crawled into bed on sat night and started to rub my back with some lotion and got into spooning me and then started to hump my ass. it felt real good. everytime i pushed back on her she pushed foward . i asked her to get the "toy". when she got back into bed she had placed the 6-7 inch silicone cck like dong on her pubic bone and held it there. Then she slowly lubed me and the dong up and slowly entered me until the head popped into me. what a feeling that was as she gently humped me slowly gliding the toy in and out of me. she only had the head in a bit but slowly got it all in me and she just laid there gently humping me. i returned the hump and i wanted more. she got more and more agressive with the humping and now with her new cck she was really getting into it. she was really thrusting her hips and giving me a good fcking. it was like she had a cck . i got use to it and she didnt have to hold onto it anymore what a feel its nice to have a wife with a cck i hope she uses it on me often as i really enjoyed getting fcked by her
daw0352 Amateur Jackinchatter

173 posts since 2009-07-02
heterosexual male from TX
Sounds hot NJbuddy...my wife enjoys having me get on all fours and milking my cock as she uses a small, about half inch around and 5 in long vibe on me..she milks me and uses the vibe on me as she lays under my cock waiting for my load
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I have aneros type products but never got used to the feel.My wife has used her fingers which was nice but she liked long nails,using prostate massagers on the taint area felt real good but insertion was a little unpleasant,guess some of us are not designed for anal penetration
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Prostate massage