JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » open masturbation in front of others
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
riverdude Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2013-10-20
71 year old heterosexual from Upper CA
two friends, a young couple, were sleeping over in a guest bedroom at a relatives house after a party and due to a shortage of beds, I took the twin bed in the same room. Next morning I was awakened to by the sounds of this couple getting amorous. I looked over to see the young lady, who had a great set of tits, naked, sucking on her bf's huge cock and wondering aloud, if I was awake. I pulled back my sheet and began to work up a major boner which they both saw and remarked on. They then started fucking while I was stroking and eventually I came spurting out a load while they orgasmed. Best close-up fuck and cum session ever.
Master edger, veteran voyeur into just about anything. Dig nice racks, dangling labia, tribbing, hard cocks, cumshots, pull back hand jobs, skinny dipping with Gisele.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
limericklook Amateur Jackinchatter

163 posts since 2012-12-25
48 year old bisexual male from Mid West Ireland
I jack off on front of my mrs all the time when she doesn't want sex. Its kinda like my way of asserting control.

You don't want it? Well watch this bitch I don't need you that bad anyway wink
Kik - limericklook - chat and some cam maybe.

nick_fury7 Amateur Jackinchatter

440 posts since 2010-10-20
40 year old heterosexual from New York
lol. ok. I wasn't trying to put anybody down. Just curious. Good answers.

joshisnude Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2013-05-11
31 year old
Pretty much always been open about masturbation. Been camping & hiking with buds and jerking off in the cabin and bud walks in. I don't hide it and it's up to him to just watch or join in. Also very open around roommates and they've seen me jerkoff before.

headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
Did it in an abs room ,while a couple sucked and fucked .

Unregistered ?

horny_jacker4 said:
Wondering if anyone else has experience masturbating openly in front of others? whether it's family, friends, roommates, or whatever.

I've attended several "Jack & Jill" parties and the ladies loved to watch us jack off. it was very hot and some of the best cums ever.

Unregistered ?

Throughout middle school and a bit into high school, me and my friends would jerk off together after school.

mountainchef Amateur Jackinchatter

140 posts since 2012-12-19
69 year old heterosexual from northern california
When I was young my friends and myself and would masturbate in front of each other. I masturbated with a neighbor girl and found it exciting. I would love to find a couple I can watch fuck and stoke myself. If there are any couples here interested let me know.
looking for a women to play with.

dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
At about age 15, I jerked off with a buddy when I was sleeping over at his house one night.
We just did each other, Then a couple years later, at a date with my GF at the drive in movie, I got her to jill herself to cum as I also jacked off to give her a load to enjoy, which became a regular thing with us. Then with both my 1st and 2nd wifes, we had lots of jacking and jilling in between having 4 children to raise too. My 2nd wife passed away in 2006 and 18 months before she died, she brought her older widowed sister into our sex life and Sis enjoyed jerking me off, when she was not fucking me or blowing me, before and after my wife passed away. Sis lives 1700 miles away from me, so we don't get a lot of action these days, but she knows I still JO every day and she jills herself regularly too.
Dickguy

Unregistered ?

I have jacked off several times on hotel balconies hoping someone was watching.

Unregistered ?

I jerked off in front of a friend of my sister's. The first time, she was sunbathing in the back yard, and I was ogling her from inside the house. She noticed me checking her out, and made some comment about stopping. I didn't give any indication that I was doing anything other than looking, but below the windowsill, I was completely naked, dick in my fist.

Second time was about a week and a half later at a party. She teased me about staring at her body before. Well, I was a little toasty, and I told her she had nice tits, but I wanted to see them. She got this funny look on her face, and I thought for sure she was going to hit me. Later, she pulled me into an empty room and flashed me. I returned the favor, but kept my pants down. I'm not sure what came over me, but I started touching my cock, and soon I was jacking off. It didn't take too long for me to cum.

When I finished, she smiled and left, and had to go clean up.

Unregistered ?

aside from doing it in front of my wife, I masterbated in front of a buddy of mine. We were going to go get some lunch, and when he stopped by to pick me up I was in mid stroke. I told him he could hang out and watch tv or come back to my room while I finished. Well, he came back - couldn't get him to join me though ....

gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
I jerked off with a school buddy, and we jerked each other off as well. It was the only sex I knew and it was very intense at times.

Years later, my GF asked me to masturbate for her. I got naked, while she remained fully dressed, sitting at the end of the bed,m watching me until I was about to cum. Then she leaned forward and pinched my nipples while I came.

It was really exciting to be watched. I have seldom felt so naked as I did having an orgasm with someones eyes on me, or so aroused.

Unregistered ?

horny_jacker4 said:
Wondering if anyone else has experience masturbating openly in front of others? whether it's family, friends, roommates, or whatever.

I have been jacking with buds since I was 12. Did it in the showers with my high school football teammates after practice quite a few times and some of them jacked along with me.
I've never really hidden the fact that I masturbate from anybody. I was always under the impression that it was normal and healthy.
I have also been a social and at home nudist most of my life.
Since my wife died a few years ago and I've just recently retired, I am nude at home 99% of the time. I no longer dress if anyone comes to visit, and all of my friends know this.
If I get an erection while someone is there, I no longer hide it.
If I feel like stroking it, I stroke it.
I have found that it can be a good way to get rid of unwanted visitors.
A few people have sat and watched and a few have stripped and joined me.

nudist_jo Amateur Jackinchatter

147 posts since 2007-03-29
28 year old
Never understood the need to hide masturbation, it's something we all do. I'm very open with it and have jerked in front of roommates, buds, gfs, public restrooms, gym sauna and outdoors alot. I find it very erotic and exciting to jerkoff in all kinds of places.

Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » open masturbation in front of others