JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Fucking or Eating Pussy
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
Unregistered ?

Definitely prefer eating pussy. If I can only do one thing with a woman, I want to give her oral, tongue-fuck her pussy, lick her asshole and her clit until she cums. I can always take care of myself later with the memory of how her ass and pussy look, taste, smell, and feel.
Add a reply Quote this post
ilsatyr63 Skilled Jackinchatter

704 posts since 2010-06-28
76 year old bisexual from central Florida
i prefer fucking. My wife can only cum if i finger her or lick her clit, so I do it to please her and in return she either fucks me or jacks me off. i licked her pussy last night, took less than two minutes before she cum and was screming for me to please stop. LOL! I don't mind oral, and if i could get nothing else from a woaman i would.
Viva la 69; I'll suck yours while you suck mine!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Gotta have both. Eat until she cums, then fuck, and maybe even go down again if she wants.

That gets me thinking, a few month ago I ate her out, then came inside her, then went down again. I'm gonna have to try that again.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
jackwguyz said:
I love oral. really love to lick pussy but it has to be real clean. some women seem to think they're clean cuz they showered that morning. lol. if you want someone to go down on you scrub it good as close as possible to the act and they will lick it. a lot of women complain their men dont like to lick. that's bs. they won't do it if you're not fresh. lol. fucking is good too. love to have a woman riding me.

My late wife was very clean but I'd say some of the time I could taste as hint of urine on her pussy but it was no big deal to me. I also loved rimming her and she would suck and fuck with me. No problem with the natural taste of pussy.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Langhorn Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2013-10-07
37 year old
My basic technique is to tongue a woman to orgasm. That gets her satisfied, then it's my turn to fuck her to satisy my hard and throbbing cock. Individual women may need or want different things, but that's the basic technique that usually works for me.
fred_8 Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2014-02-24
60 year old heterosexual from kansas
If my wife is showered, then I like to eat her and like makes me hard and horny too, like others have written. She enjoys it and has better orgasms, but we rarely have the time or opportunity these days.
Unregistered ?

oral is way for fun and I can make to work orgasm straight off or keep her on the edge , not only that but can make from repeat orgasm . the taste as she cums and the scent afterwards last . and if your lucky you get to keep there panties mmm, especially if you have warmed them up thou them before hand !
Lillysecret Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2014-04-02
37 year old heterosexual from Australia
As much as being licked gets me off there is absolutely nothing more sexy than a guys face when he first slides inside my pussy. Simple as that.
Always4Fun13 Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2013-07-15
63 year old curious from New Hampshire
I Absolutely LOVE giving oral pleasure to any female that appreciates it. I Love the Look, Smell and Taste of a Sweet Kitty. If after she is thouroughly pleased and satisfied that way and we do have intercourse well that is also quite wonderful.
Uncut And Very Thankful I Am
Unregistered ?

I love to do both, my wife also likes me to do both to her. Ummm
sisifo Amateur Jackinchatter

250 posts since 2011-10-13
71 year old heterosexual male from Coimbra/Portugal
Gunstar69 said:
This is for Men and Women, which do you prefer: fucking or eating pussy. Do the men prefer to eat pussy versus fucking, or are they both equal. Do the women prefer a cock inside them or having a guy eat their pussy. Or is it equal to them also. I really like the fucking. But, I prefer to eat pussy because it is more personal. Thoughts anyone?

Definitely prefer pussy eating. And I always try to do it exclusively because the performance always works better than when it happens after the fucking.
User posted image
In bliss.
Unregistered ?

It really just depends on my mood.
I love getting fucked and eating pu...er...I mean having my pussy eaten.
Unregistered ?

Eating pussy.
I can eat my wife's pussy longer than I can when we fuck.
And I have no problem bringing her to orasm through cunnilingus.
john_d114 Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2008-04-14
79 year old curious male from Northern, NY
Both but licking ans sucking a nice set of labia and clit is tops for me.
Unregistered ?

Surely it's a no brainer??
Fuck it...fill it with fresh cum then lick it out
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Fucking or Eating Pussy