JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Latest Miley topless pic!
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

We all know deep down inside, a night with this filthy nasty little pervert would be incredible. Those disgustingly filthy eyes and whorish slutty mouth. That tattooed little body. Man, Miley makes me think depraved thoughts. Little diva whore. Perfect wank meat.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Filthy little slut deserves to be taught a lesson by a huge group of guys, pounding her ass and pussy until they're overflowing with jizz. stroke
hardmarklondon Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2014-02-27
45 year old
I would literally worship Miley. Everyone I know in real life tuts at her, and sneers at how "talentless" and "cheap" she is, and how she "isn't remotely hot".

Ridiculous. One look at her and I need to wank. Her lithe perfect body, from her head to her toes. The way she parades around, tongue hanging out, like she's actually demented. Cheap, slutty, perverted, proud to be slut. Perfect. I'd get on my knees and kiss her all over.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
wadsworth Amateur Jackinchatter

370 posts since 2010-12-26
67 year old heterosexual from northern CA.
To each, his own. Right?

She get less attractive daily. Young pert tits marred by a jailhouse grade tatt. Clownish makeup, hairstyle and facial expression.

Has everyone forgotten what beauty is?

Pass.

let's share experiences we have had and jerk off!
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia

I am SOOOOO gald she is a talentless skank....we will get to see more and more nudes - at least until she gets knocked up and falls apart...
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Latest Miley topless pic!