JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Secretly submissive husband
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

Tell her what you want very specifically. Suggest some light bondage. That might give her more imitative to be dominant.
Add a reply Quote this post
twizted77 Skilled Jackinchatter

736 posts since 2013-06-17
45 year old curious male from Kentucky
annabelle said:
Tell her what you want very specifically. Suggest some light bondage. That might give her more imitative to be dominant.
I think I have all but said "I want you to dominate me like à sissy bitch." Lol. I have begged her to sit on my face, but she will never do it until she is super horney. When she is she Can't seem to hold back.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

Anybody else?

Friday night the baby stayed with grandparents, so i thought surely we were destined to fuck. Instead wife got a migrane, showered and laid down early. Well, since I wasnt going to get any I got here freshly worn panties and went to jerk on couch.

Woke up with my belly caked with dry cum and the crotch of her panties pressed to my face. The wife was standing over me staring. She knows I like to sniff her panties, but she had never caught me with them.

"If you like that so much why dont you sniff this?" She asked and next thing I know she is riding my face.

After I ate her wildly for close to an hour she turned around, put her ass on my face and told me to rim her while I jerked myself off.
After I cam, she wiped it up with her panties put them on my face and told me not to get up til she said.

Half hour later we repeated the process. Its so fucking hot when her femdom side comes out, but today she will be back to her sub self.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Secretly submissive husband