JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Melissa Joan Hart - Sabrina the Teenage Witch Screencaps
Page: < prev  of 2  
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
When I was married, my wife was very into Melissa Joan Hart and she was the one who turned me onto her. I had not seen the show when it first started because I worked on the night that it aired, but she this new show, Sabrina The Teenaged Witch that she had been watching for a few weeks and how cute the girl who played Sabrina was and that she was so turned on by her that she had masturbated to her every time the show was on and that she wished I was there on those nights to watch it with her because she is sure I would enjoy jacking off to her too. I finally had one week where I did not have to work the night that the show was on and she was so excited and said "Yay! You get to watch Sabrina with me tonight!" She had gotten to the point that her pussy was already wet well before the show started fro mlooking forward to seeing MJH.
The show started and I finally got to see this girl that my wife had been telling me about and telling me how much she gets offf on watching her while playing with herself. She was certainly right about Melissa Joan Hart being the kind of girl I'd enjoy jacking off to. She started first by sliding her hand into her blue jean shorts and playing with her pussy and before you know it we were both naked and masturbating to Sabrina together. We did that every time we had a chance to when I was not having to work on the night the show aired.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

fuck yes i used to love the sexy aunts.

milftightjeans said:
User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
Unregistered ?

I didn't watch the show much but I had a serious thing for "sabrina"
chub444 Amateur Jackinchatter

269 posts since 2016-01-18
31 year old curious
milftightjeans said:
User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image

When I was younger, I always loved Caroline rhea's big tits. However, I thought Beth broderick was so hot. As a big tit fan, I was disappointed, but Beth having nudes made me become a small tit lover. Love the fact that she was confident enough to go nude again years later at age 50+.

User posted image
User posted image

then years later:
User posted image
Unregistered ?

Those episodes of Melissa in a bikini...
Bobby305 Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2020-05-27
43 year old heterosexual male from Perth, Australia
I'll say one thing, the first series MJH was in got me through boyhood.
Unregistered ?

yeah the Aunts were responsible for a lot of my wanks back in the day.
anysizeldo Skilled Jackinchatter

841 posts since 2020-05-05
heterosexual male
Bobby305 said:
I'll say one thing, the first series MJH was in got me through boyhood.

She was as cute as hell in the early series of STTW. Although aged 20, she looked much younger.
Unregistered ?

Anyone want to wank chat to sexy Aunt Zelda? PM me
User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
Unregistered ?

Melissa gets me so hard
User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
Littleoldme Professional Jackinchatter

1218 posts since 2019-08-24
56 year old heterosexual male
assAlways loved melissa great body nice tits fantastic arse many's the time I fantasised about my little boy playing hide and sceek and using that perfect big round arse as a hiding place.asscock
perve2point0 Skilled Jackinchatter

942 posts since 2020-06-24
58 year old bisexual male
anysizeldo said:
She was as cute as hell in the early series of STTW. Although aged 20, she looked much younger.

Certainly did, wink stroke
hob6783 Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2016-02-19
57 year old curious male from USA
She is probably in my top 10 all time. There are others more beautiful but she checks a lot of the boxes for me. And yes, Aunt Zelda for sure as well!
Unregistered ?

PM me for jeans ass worship
Unregistered ?

chub444 said:
When I was younger, I always loved Caroline rhea's big tits. However, I thought Beth broderick was so hot. As a big tit fan, I was disappointed, but Beth having nudes made me become a small tit lover. Love the fact that she was confident enough to go nude again years later at age 50+.

User posted image
User posted image

then years later:
User posted image
I'm a big tit man myself but I've cum to see that if the woman in question is sexy enough size doesn't matter. I absutly loved wanking to sabrina and her two aunts and often fantasised about an orgy with all three. Milessa Joan hart had an arse made for pounding. Unfortunately none of the actresses who are in the new show do anything for me except the woman devil and I haven't wanked to her because this show freaked me out a bit.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Melissa Joan Hart - Sabrina the Teenage Witch Screencaps