JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cumming in underwear
Page: < prev  of 27   next > 
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
SuitNBoxers said:
Just wondering how many guys like to cum in their underwear. I love shooting a load in my boxer shorts. I started doing this as a teenager and it still feels great.

Love it when I'm in a "nasty" mood! Feels good both in boxers and briefs, and it can be hot to do it in a mirror and watch as you soak your UW. Also, resting a vibe in your lap & letting it happen is really nice.
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
mainehotwife1969 Skilled Jackinchatter

663 posts since 2012-01-26
54 year old heterosexual from Maine, U.S.
I cum in my underwear all the time but really prefer putting on a nice wet pair of my wife's panties and cumming in those!
Love to trade on Skype! IM is mainehotwife1969. LOVE used panties!
Ipad3 Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2013-10-17
66 year old curious from Wirral, UK
I love to find the sweet spot on my cock and rub it with my thumb and thumb nail through my undies, pretending its a clit. I can keep this going for maybe 15 mins before I explode. I love the feel of the sticky mess inside and the silky wetness of the cotton. I then usually turn over and go to sleep. Dry by morning! The orgasm I get from this is special. In part it's due to the pressure and in part, the expectation of the wet sticky mess. I can do this beside my sleeping wife, for that little extra buzz.
soxandboxersboy Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2012-07-21
31 year old homosexual
i love to cum in my underwear and have been doing it since i was old enough to cum. i realized that i could pretty much jack off anywhere i wanted and just cum in my pants/underwear and not get caught. so i started masturbating in the car, in restaurants, at the movies, at school, at church, anywhere - and i would cum in my clothes, i loved it!
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
hard4steph said:
i like cumming in my gf panties when cum shoots out and the feeling about 2 mins before when your tip gets stuck on them

Used to love cumming in girlfriends' panties. Over and over again on the same pair. As the cum built up, of course they got stiff. Loved the smell, and the fact that they knew I was cumming all over their panties since they give them to me for that purpose.
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
Unregistered ?

Something about letting go, squirting, over and over into the fabric, making a warm sticky gooey mess, smelling it. I love it.
briefguy1234 Novice Jackinchatter

86 posts since 2007-09-11
37 year old curious from PA
i love cumming in underwear or panties and wearing them all night.. nothing is better than peeling them off in the am. love trading them with someone too... wear them blow a load or 7 and pass them on.
Dan_Glebitz Skilled Jackinchatter

668 posts since 2009-10-03
73 year old curious male from UK South
Tinker14 said:
Something about letting go, squirting, over and over into the fabric, making a warm sticky gooey mess, smelling it. I love it.

I agree, don't do it often, but the smell of cum is the best part of the reward.
If God created anything better than wanking - he kept it to himself.
sd40jk Professional Jackinchatter

1564 posts since 2007-01-16
57 year old bisexual male from Near Glenella Manitoba Canada.
SuitNBoxers said:
Just wondering how many guys like to cum in their underwear. I love shooting a load in my boxer shorts. I started doing this as a teenager and it still feels great.
Last time I did that was during a wet dream. Believe it or not quite recently. And yes she was smokin. And no not happy to have to get up an change. But smiling..smile.
caffein8d, vaccin8d, & freshly masturb8d cockstroke
johnoral Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2012-04-27
36 year old
Used to go out with a girl that got turned on afterwards, if I fingered her in her sleep.

I used to lay in bed next to her and finger her pussy, when it was wet I would then rub her juices into her ass and finger her ass.

I would then wank in my boxers and cum, then fall asleep. When we woke up in the morning, she would like for the cum stains and ask me if I did it, then she would get hot and horny.

Awesome times
jerkswbothsexes Amateur Jackinchatter

480 posts since 2011-07-11
36 year old heterosexual from Sparta, TN
I like the way my cock tingles when my head and slit is pushed up against some fabric while I'm cumming. It's almost a tickle sensation that feels so great
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
When I was growing up in my teen years, I can't remember when my underwear wasn't cum-stained. I still enjoy an occasional cum in my underwear.

User posted image
overcathy Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2014-02-24
60 year old from Berkshire, UK
so love cumming in someone elses underwear.....
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
Did this when I was younger. Used to hump the bed/pillow in my underwear as a teen and make myself cum. I remeber how good it felt and how I liked opening the top of mt briefs and seeing the gooy cum spread all over my cock, pubes, briefs. Loved it. While remebering it gets me hard can't cum like that now, need to either stroke or fuck.
Working it hard
Unregistered ?

I sometimes use my wife's therapeutic massager - a big double headed monster to reach hard-to-get-at areas of the back rather than a sex toy - which I work on my cock while still wearing boxers and jeans. The feeling of my cock pressing against my boxers and jeans while vibrations spread through my clothing create a sensation on my cock which is unlike wanking or fucking and brings me to the most explosive orgasm as I cover the crotch area of my boxers in as much spunk as I can manage at my age. Delightful cock
Page: < prev  of 27   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cumming in underwear