JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Nudity at home
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
SlightlySalty Skilled Jackinchatter

616 posts since 2010-05-25
68 year old bisexual male from Maryland
I like to be nude around the house and my wife does as well if it's warm enough, but we have a teenager in the house and don't think he'd be all that comfortable with getting to see that side of his parents so our opportunities are limited.
* Contains all natural ingredients. No preservatives, added fillers or MSG.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Timstinyone Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2014-01-18
58 year old
I was raised in a nudist family we lived on a farm way out of town. Whole family was nude all the time. In the summer my brothers and I would not wear cloth for weeks. I have raised my family the same very open about nudity at home everyone is comfortable with it.
Unregistered ?

That is how I live and I love it. Was never raised that way but I have never felt more comfortable! Plus no need to remove clothes to jack my cock when I want! strokestrokestroke
lvtwojo Amateur Jackinchatter

139 posts since 2014-09-11
66 year old bisexual male from Florida
Both my wife and I are naked 24/7 at home. We have always been this way. We stopped going naked when our children got a couple years old and waited for about 16 years to get our privacy back. Our family and friends know we are naked at home and most will called before a visit. But we do have some friends that join us naked and in the bedroom.
ar_stroker Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2006-07-01
73 year old curious from ARkansas
I spend most of my time at home naked, even outside in the backyard, when it is warm. Wife goes naked some but not to often.
I luv jacking off
ROBO67 Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2008-06-20
56 year old
I live alone and I am naked as much as I can be. As soon as I am home my clothes are off and I feel free. I don't think there is a better feeling than being completely nude. My ex was also a nudist as was her family so I felt really at home when we use to visit.
Lance53 Amateur Jackinchatter

259 posts since 2014-11-01
64 year old bisexual male from NC
Love going nude around my house with my wife
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
My 1st wife Fran and I, in 1961 to 1965 enjoyed visiting a couple nudist resorts, about an hour from our house. She liked the nude experience, but for some reason we did not live nude at home. We did divorce in 1966, but in 1967 I met Bibi and we married in 1968. I introduced her to the nude life and in addition to the nudist clubs Fran and I visited, Bibi and I joined the life. However, Bibi and I also spent a lot of our private time nude in the house. We always had robes nearby, so if someone came to the door, we quickly got partly dressed.
Dickguy
JohnnyPump Skilled Jackinchatter

593 posts since 2012-08-18
57 year old curious from South Fla
Always naked at home..unless there is company...otherwise...in the breeze..!!
joshisnude Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2013-05-11
31 year old
If I'm home I'm normally nude. I have roommates and even though they are non nudist they are ok with me being nude and they will normally run around in boxers. I'm totally comfortable nude around others.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
My late wife and I always slept in the nude and on several occasions we had nude days at home where we would do everything naked
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
hippie691 Amateur Jackinchatter

140 posts since 2013-01-31
72 year old curious male from Las Vegas. Nevada
My self all my friends know I'm a nudist Living in Thailand it is hot all the time so being nude at home it is cooler and relaxing a few Thai ladies I know join me time to time both have kids who come with them. They seen me nude and I them At first one friends daughter would stare because she was curious but after talking with her she is comfortable being nude around me. Actually she is better adjusted now and her Mom says since visiting we me she is a person. Tells her When guys try to show there junk to her. Ended up getting several perverts arrested.
Lostinoh Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2014-11-11
49 year old homosexual from Columbus Ohio
I'm comfortable being nude whenever wherever with anyone.
Visper8Dawg Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2014-07-14
28 year old heterosexual from Oklahoma
I might once in a while as long as mom is home. If its just brother and/or dad,I don't care. They do it also. Don't lay around like that to often but when I do its cool.
Always4Fun13 Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2013-07-15
63 year old curious from New Hampshire
I grew up the oldest of 6, two more brothers after me then three sisters, we were not exactly a naturist/nudist family but casual nudity around the house year round as well as in the back yard during summer was common on almost a daily basis. Bathroom and bedroom doors open most of the time and walking to and from nude. Playing in the back yard in summer with sprinklers and small pool we would all be nude as well as some friends that visited. We were all very comfortable with it and as we got older things were explained to us in simple but straight forward ways like why boys got erections for no apparent reason.
I tried the same thing with my family, wife and two sons but wife, now Ex wife, was not cool with it. When she was not home the boys and I would go nude around the house and in the yard or walking the woods. Now that I am on my own I am nude nearly all the time at home and spend as much time as I can at the secluded 6 acres I got in the divorce walking the woods or laying in the sun nude. I have an open invitation to any females, males and families that would like to join me for clothing free outdoor relaxation.
Uncut And Very Thankful I Am
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Nudity at home