JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Why jack off buds?
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
Yes plush I am afraid your missing out on a very exciting time. It is very exciting and stimulating at the same time. Know that everyone is sharing in a common interest, called sexual excitement!
Carpntr
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

And there's the added thrill of watching and being watched at the same time. stroke
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
Finding a jack off buddy is a hell of a lot easier then finding a jack off beauty. It's all about the cumming. Guys releasing their cum together is fun. We know what we want...no dating involved. When my buddies have cum over, we jack/suck until we cum then he leaves. That's it.
Unregistered ?

My personal experience is this:

I started jerking off with other guys online probably around the time I graduated from college, which was '07-ish. Before then I had found one or two girls online who indulged my fantasies and we had some fun chatting together about masturbating while we did it (well, I did -- not sure about the girls!).

I initially started because I was a single, already masturbated all the time, and finding a woman in a community like this is not impossible, but it's a very needle-in-a-haystack kind of proposition. So I started chatting with guys. I still considered myself straight, and we always chatted about women we wanted to fuck and things like that.

I found at first that I didn't mind it. Then I realized it was a pretty decent substitute. Then I actually started to like it. Now it's one of my favorite pastimes and my #1 favorite way to masturbate. I still consider myself mostly straight; I'm not really attracted to guys although I do like penises quite a bit. But there's a rush that I get, even after so many years, of meeting a stranger on here, chatting either online or on the phone, and going completely wild together.

It's SO much better than jerking off alone, and it's ALMOST as good as sex. grin
Mj319913 Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2014-07-11
34 year old
Snapchat- mj319913
Lets play and jerk it
Lostinco Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2015-01-11
64 year old curious from FT Carson, Colorado
wish I had a jerk off buddy
jackthis20 Skilled Jackinchatter

808 posts since 2014-02-21
51 year old heterosexual male from UK
not for me but we all like different things.
Big tits jacker
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
I understand how some guys feel but it's like this, we all jack of right? So what's wrong with guys getting together and doing it? It's way more fun, you get to compare sizes, techniques, camaraderie and seeing other guys blowing their loads well, that's hot ! Then when you get used to it you may feel like touching each other and that's cool too. I don't see a thing wrong with it really and I don't think it's gay either. I've never found men attractive but I do like penis's. In modern society we've branded anything like this as taboo but labels aside what's wrong with guys getting together and doing what they do anyway?smile
No cum is wasted.
Unregistered ?

I can understand the confusion plush. With the way most of the worlds societies view sex and sexuality in such a negative light. It does seem counter intuitive. However as you can see from the other posts, and I agree, most people have a wider range of sexual tastes and degrees in which we find women and men attractive. That's what makes these labels so narrow and ill defining.

I call myself bi. But it might be more accurate to you for me to call myself gay orientation wise. Most of my romantic and sexual thoughts are about men. But in the right circumstances and the right woman. I also find women attractive and have had romantic and sexual relationships with them as well.

In my mind masturbating with another guy isn't the same thing though. I don't really think you have to be oriented towards men sexually or romantically to enjoy and get aroused masturbating with other men. In fact I have first hand evidence of this as most of the jack off buds I have had in my life have been men who identify as straight.

Masturbation is the first sexual experience the vast majority of us have. Its the most common form of sexual expression period. Men tend to do it more then women.(though don't let the ladies fool you they are jilling themselves quite often as well.lol)

Jerking off is one of the most universal male experiences. And one that for a lot of us is, especially at an early age, covered in guilt and shame. Either by societal pressure, religion, parents etc. For me personally. As a man, and I think a lot of men feel this way, I crave close intimate relationships with other men. I'm not even talking about intimate in a sexual way. Just close good buds with strong bonds of friendship And trust . And a lot of men tend to deny themselves these friendships because they are afraid of being labeled as "gay". But its an incredibly liberating and validating experience to not only share that you masturbate with other men. But to actually do it together. It helps break down the taboos surrounding it and indeed our own feelings of guilt or shame we may experience about it.

To me masturbating with another guy and having sex with another guy are two different things. Depending on the men involved it doesn't have to be. But in my experience it usually is. The first time I masturbated with another man I had already had sex with other men and women. But this act was something that I considered even more intimate then those other sexual experiences. Allowing yourself to be vunlerable and trusting another man with that vulnerablity. Having another man trust you enough to be vulnerable with you. Is an incredibly intimate experience. It engenders a deep bond of trust and camaraderie to share your personal kinks and things that turn your crank and have another guy share those things with you. In a non judgemental atmosphere.

I mean our brains and bodies are hardwired to become aroused at most any sexual stimulation. Sharing these experiences with another man has created some of the best and closest male friendships I've ever had.

Anyway those are just some of my rambling thoughts on the matter. If I let myself I'm sure i could go on for quite some time. Yes I know what your thinking...you already have! Lol If anyone is interested I'm always happy to discuss the topic at length....obviously. sorry for the long post. grin
Unregistered ?

Well, doing something you are NOT supposed to do with someone you are NOT supposed to do it with is a TURN ON!
And, it's not new, even the Spartans did it! They would have been defined (today)as being bi-sexual but they didn't even had a word for it - it was a normal thing to them, back then.
scobieoakland Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2015-05-25
53 year old
I love this thread; would love to try this sometime, Have never tried it. But is it embarrassing if you come before the other guy? What do you do in that case? ;-)
Woodentop Professional Jackinchatter

1502 posts since 2015-02-27
33 year old heterosexual male from Suffolk, UK
scobieoakland said:
I love this thread; would love to try this sometime, Have never tried it. But is it embarrassing if you come before the other guy? What do you do in that case? ;-)

laughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaugh
Good manners dictate that you wait until he's shot his load too. It doesn't matter who cums first or even who shoots the most spunk. Stop thinking of it at a "contest" and then you might enjoy it.wink
My favourite pastime -- http://www.redtube.com/1512073
Johnny_Blade Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2015-02-04
55 year old from Northern Ireland
Woodentop said:
laughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaugh
Good manners dictate that you wait until he's shot his load too. It doesn't matter who cums first or even who shoots the most spunk. Stop thinking of it at a "contest" and then you might enjoy it.wink

Very well said woodside grin
Unregistered ?

I'm currently in a hotel with a straight buddy listening to the other rooms whilst stroking together. Gonna have a wank race
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
@Jay0143 , that was very well put. Thank you touching upon something not often discussed in society today and that is men's inability to trust and be personal friends , being vulnerable and openly displaying ourselves to each other and accepting it as both pleasing in an intimate way and satisfying physically. Many guys have found deep friendships through this highly pleasurable act and established long lasting bonds as a result.
In my life I've known many grown men who were ashamed to admit masturbation and swore they had never done it. Really I would rather know the man who readily admits it.
It's great more guys are seeing this for themselves though. smile
No cum is wasted.
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Why jack off buds?