JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Nude Beaches?
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Unregistered ?

There's two nude beaches very near me - the one that the peacocks go to and the one frequented mainly by men, which is the one I go to. There are all sorts there and sexual activity does happen but it tends to be quite discreet as no on e wants the place to be shut down. I love it down there, great for watchers grin cock
Add a reply Quote this post
JackBaldcock Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2010-04-20
55 year old heterosexual from FL
Great topic, been to a couple.

One problem, I'm naked. I meet a hot naked girl, start chatting, before long I'm sporting major wood!

Never sure what to do!!

QUESTION FOR THE GIRLS:

Youre at a nude beach, naked, chatting with a guy, and he sprouts antlers. What SHOULD he do??
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
Blacks beach is a great beach to visit. When me and the wife go we strip down and the bottom of the trail and walk nude the entire length of the beach. Sometime I get wood and sometimes I don't, but when I do I do it with a smile since its natural. Wife just lets her D breast bounce as she walks since its natural and does it with a smile with her shaved pussy for all to see.

Being nude is natural and ok it's just the stigma that America has on it which sucks. Nude does not mean sex.
Unregistered ?

Oh man I haven't been to one for a few years but I get hard thinking about them. Last time I went to mine it took a bit of courage to get nude...but I got into it when I finally did. There was only one other couple there that day...a fit middle aged guy and his sweet 30 sumthin chick...both very tanned...both very sexy.I took my pants of when they hit the water and I was lotioning up as they came out...both checked out my hard on and I waslovin it.
boxingoscar Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2012-01-21
71 year old curious
I've been to several: Black's Beach, San Onofre (when nudity was still okay), Haulover, Gunnison, Lighthouse on Long Island, South Padre.

Camped out overnight on Padre. It was great to just roll out of bed and walk down to the sea, not a soul in sight but my wife. Nude on a beach in the sun: what a great way to spend a day!
I pity a man with short arms.
red99 Amateur Jackinchatter

434 posts since 2010-01-01
male from UK
Definitely a 'to do' thing for me as it ticks so many boxes (out of comfort zone, see lots of naked people, be seen, all over tan). Fair few places that I holiday round Europe that have them but always had my other half along and she's never quite been up for it.
fred_8 Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2014-02-24
60 year old heterosexual from kansas
My wife and I used to visit nude beaches when we lived in California. I remember the heat of the sun used to get me start to get hard the first couple times out there, but it wasn't an issue really. There was a section of one beach that was more sexual, but we didn't hang out there.

We later became members at a couple family nudist resorts, not at the same time. Social nudity was not a big deal. sex was something that happened in privacy. The men didn't walk or lay around with hard dicks.

male from UK
fred_8 said:
My wife and I used to visit nude beaches when we lived in California. I remember the heat of the sun used to get me start to get hard the first couple times out there, but it wasn't an issue really. There was a section of one beach that was more sexual, but we didn't hang out there.

We later became members at a couple family nudist resorts, not at the same time. Social nudity was not a big deal. sex was something that happened in privacy. The men didn't walk or lay around with hard dicks.

From what i've read and heard then alot of traditional naturists are annoyed that people have been mixing sex with naturism. Certainly a couple of beaches in the UK i've heard of being closed down or clamped down on because of complaints of people generally misbehaving.
fred_8 Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2014-02-24
60 year old heterosexual from kansas
red99 said:
From what i've read and heard then alot of traditional naturists are annoyed that people have been mixing sex with naturism. Certainly a couple of beaches in the UK i've heard of being closed down or clamped down on because of complaints of people generally misbehaving.

I didn't mention it, but yes. It gives naturism a bad name and leads to closings, as you wrote.
strokin54 Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2006-06-26
65 year old bisexual from metro kansas city
I absolutely love jacking to nude beach videos. I use Xhamster which has tons of nude beach vids of couples just lying there, the women casually stroking their mans dick, giving blowjobs and even fucking in full view of the other people there. I think a lot of the vids are from Spain and from South France along the Med. I think its called Cape D'Adage. Anyway I would love to get my wife to one of those and just watch the action.

male from UK
Cap d'Agde, yes its a naturist holiday place on the Med coast of France. Its one place thats had alot of problems with people treating it as some kind of swingers resort.
Unregistered ?

Have a great one near me, lots of fun for all tastes
sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
63 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
carpntr said:
Surely would love to go see an all nude beach, way to fat and bald to be undressing for a walk in the sand. I have seen where several beach's in FL, and a few of the beach's up the eastern coast do have some amazing views to go visit. Leaving the beauty of the nude sunbathing to all those that are young and healthy and have sexy bodies to show off. I take off my hat for you. Fun times on sunny days to all.

Dude, you have it all wrong.

The wife and I got to nude beaches a lot and we belong to a nude resort. 99% of the folks at both are just regular people. Fat, thin, tattooed, scarred, handicapped, wrinkled, saggy, etc, etc, etc. NONE OF THAT MATTERS! People accept you for who you are, without clothing, there are no obvious signs of social status...everyone is equal in their nakedness. And the feeling of freedom and relaxation is unequalled. Go ahead and go for it!
watchmeplay Amateur Jackinchatter

101 posts since 2012-07-16
34 year old curious from nj
sepafun said:
Dude, you have it all wrong.

The wife and I got to nude beaches a lot and we belong to a nude resort. 99% of the folks at both are just regular people. Fat, thin, tattooed, scarred, handicapped, wrinkled, saggy, etc, etc, etc. NONE OF THAT MATTERS! People accept you for who you are, without clothing, there are no obvious signs of social status...everyone is equal in their nakedness. And the feeling of freedom and relaxation is unequalled. Go ahead and go for it!

I agree, it is a big sense of freedom and I honestly didn't judge one person I saw just enjoyed myself...may have to check out Sandy Hook in NJ after the winter to see how it is up there.
Lookin for a South Jersey jack bud
strokin54 Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2006-06-26
65 year old bisexual from metro kansas city
Sepa,I agree with you!! I don't need to see a flawless woman to appreciate her body. I get turned on by mature women who have extra pounds. many of them have great breasts or hot looking pussies and a lot of the guys have nice fat cocks even though they might have a big belly etc. love em all!!!
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Nude Beaches?