JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » What is the number of sex partners you have had in the shortest time frame?
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

Dirty_Old_Man1 said:
I left because my jaw was so sore couldn't suck anymore!!!

Don't you just hate it when that happens?
Add a reply Quote this post
thumbper384 Amateur Jackinchatter

381 posts since 2012-03-15
34 year old bisexual
I can think of a quite a few 3 in 24 hours spans, but I have a feeling I'm blanking on a one time of 4. Most of those 3s are my ex used to watch mess around with these two girl friends, jerk off while watching and then fuck me afterwards.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
4 in a 12 hour period. It was a very good night at the sex club.
Working it hard
Unregistered ?

three women (and not just one fuck per woman) in 8 hours. All married, in different towns - lucky me!
Unregistered ?

11 in a weekend in Amsterdam
DD741 Skilled Jackinchatter

733 posts since 2014-11-22
49 year old
2 in four years. My life has long been a sexual desert.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Three in less than a week while in the Philippines, one my future wife, one my former girlfriend, and the third a Filipino woman who was visiting from the states. The first two were best.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
bomajo Amateur Jackinchatter

259 posts since 2009-08-22
curious
amazed
ZMAN Professional Jackinchatter

1305 posts since 2014-02-20
curious
3 in 3 nights at the same motel, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

The best part of it was, the first night was the older sister of my girlfriend that I just broke up with.

The second night was the best friend of another ex girlfriend.

And the third night was a new girl I had just met that previous week at a club.

It was like an audition, and the new girl won. The other two were just kind of revenge fucks.
Uncutcummer Amateur Jackinchatter

354 posts since 2015-03-04
53 year old heterosexual from Massachussets USA
3 in the course of 2-3 hrs.
A few years back, My bud Jay came to stay with me for the weekend so I took him out to one of the best clubs around. I met this girl who invited me outside for a smoke. I don't smoke but i'd noticed this girl looking at me for a while so I joined her. After a little small talk. We stepped into the shadows outside and started making out. Before I knew it, she was on her knees and taking my rock hard cock out. She blew me in the shadows as people walked to and from chatting, apparently never knowing we were there. Eventually my buddy came out looking for me and found us. I told him to gives a minute. The excitement of having the girl never stop while he and I chatted was so hot I blew my load in her mouth. I thanked her and we left.
On the way out a girl I'd been seeing( my secratsry actually ) called and asked what I was up to. We met her in a parking lot not far tom the first bar and she told me she was horny god me. I said I'm with my buddy from out of town. He's in the car. She said this won't take long. She stripped out of her pants and layed down in the back seat of her jeep Cherokee. Standing outside I droppedy my pants and fucked her furiously while my buddy stood out of the sun roof of my car and watched. Also a hot scene. After I finished on her tits I told her Jay wasn't feeling well and I needed to drive him home.
We left and drove to Michelle's, my actual girlfriend at the times house for a party she was having. Jay met someone there, we all had a great time and after the masses left I went to bed w/ Michelle and he crashed with what's her name. I was so turned on by what had happened earlier and knew this would be a once in a lifetime story I rallied and ended up 69ing then fucking. Michelle the rest of the night. She never commented on any funky taste to my cock and we fucked again the next morning. Great night!
Unregistered ?

4 in a night in a german brothel
swanton83177 Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2015-03-07
38 year old curious male
I've been with 1 in 6 years. Ahhh, married life.
Xist to Inspire!
Ibroxrocksoff Amateur Jackinchatter

383 posts since 2014-03-16
heterosexual from London
Three Filipino women in 24,hours when I was in Makati. The first two were a 'double act' who worked in a bar. Later the same day I met up with a woman who was training to be a nurse and she was a better fuck than the two 'professionals' and cost much less.

In terns of not paying for it then it's two women in 24 hours when On holiday in Magaluf.
Three wanks a day keeps the doctor away
3DecadeCuck Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2016-03-16
60 year old bisexual from Aurora, Colorado
I had my ex-wife, her girlfriend and her girlfriend's 19 yr old daughter in one night. It was pretty amazing, but my current wife fucked 33 guys in one night at the adult theater. So, my three doesn't seem like much.
I Love Watching My Wife Fuck Other, Bigger Cocked, Men
bigjay13579 Amateur Jackinchatter

136 posts since 2011-12-28
52 year old curious from Baltimore
Two in two hours - at a convention - all of us were horny in a hot tub. I fucked one, then stopped by the room of the other on my way back and ended up fucking her too. Glory days of my 30s!
Kik, YIM, Skype: bigjay13579
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » What is the number of sex partners you have had in the shortest time frame?