JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Stroking through your Orgasm
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
dnasty Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2006-04-18
41 year old heterosexual from Las Vegas
When I'm about to cum and I let go I just cum really. It's the extra few pumps where I orgasm. Every once in a while I'll try to keep pumping hard and try to pump throuh the orgasm but my body just shuts down if I try to keep going.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

When I am about to cum I squeeze my glans (uncut) for a second then let go...it usually results in 4/5 long ropes of spunk pumping out (especially if I have been edging for a while). If my wife is wanking me I like her to continue through the orgasm, but slowly
davedoesit Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2007-11-28
77 year old curious from NOVA SCOTIA, CANADA
I can't do that. I want her to stop strokin as soon as it starts spurting. But when i am inside her i can stroke through the orgasm and love to. it seems that the cunt is best suited for cumming than anything else mmmmmmmmmmmmm ok
I still love jackin tho
DAVEDOESIT
BiMike Amateur Jackinchatter

418 posts since 2006-08-22
bisexual from UK
I am uncut and when I cum my knob is ultra sensitive and I have to stop stroking. However when I am inside my girl friend I find I can keep pushing it . It feels so good a nice warm soft pussy gripping my cock !
sdbg Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2007-12-02
73 year old homosexual from San Diego, CA
I've never stopped stroking until it's completely over. I'll have to try letting go just as I'm about to blow and check it out. Thanks for the idea!
Unregistered ?

I usually keep stroking but at a much slower pace, sometimes just rub the underside of my dick with 2 fingers instead of stroking as I cum
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
I keep strokin my cock after i cum. As long as it still feels good, I kept on stroking, but a a little slower pace.
Be happy, suck a cock
Unregistered ?

I usually stop stroking for the first couple of squirts of cum and then finish it off with a few more pumps.
eel Amateur Jackinchatter

292 posts since 2007-05-21
52 year old bisexual male from Pa
i once got a blowjob from a transsexual. when i was about to cum she pulled my cock out of her mouth and gripped the bottom of the shaft and pulled the skin down tight. but i couldnt cum like that. i was wondering why she didnt know that wouldnt work for me since she has a dick herself. but i guess its different for all. once she realized that i wasnt cumming she started jerkin me off and then i popped a nice load.
[email protected], jaymoff6 on skype... always ready for cam and mic m4m
multicum Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2007-08-26
55 year old
I like to let go and make the cum shoot. If I give it a moments rest I can usually start jerking again to another full cum. I can between 3 and 7 cums this way. I cum less each time but the orgasm just gets better and better. It's wild if you can do it. The girls and guys love it.stroke
lady_voyeur Amateur Jackinchatter

108 posts since 2006-10-21
bisexual from UK
Please keep the stories coming guys! I am begging you!
watching and listening to a man masturbating, is the ultimate turn-on
Unregistered ?

I keep jerking myself off as i am cumming as i can make more cum doing so plus if it feels good i aint gonna stop, i also like to try an make myself cum alot which i can do so try jerk more out each time.
Unregistered ?

Neat topic. I have to stop right before I shoot. It is too intense for me if I don't. I am not sure how I'll be during sex. I am a virgin. I think if I stroked all the way through I would not be able to keep quiet. Most of the time I have to hide the fact that I am masterbating.
Unregistered ?

i pound my dick hard through orgasm making sure that my fist hits my balls and makes them bounce
srussell Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2006-02-15
56 year old heterosexual from upstate New York
studlymusic said:
Neat topic. I have to stop right before I shoot. It is too intense for me if I don't. I am not sure how I'll be during sex. I am a virgin. I think if I stroked all the way through I would not be able to keep quiet. Most of the time I have to hide the fact that I am masterbating.

I let go of my cock just as I feel like the cum is starting to move into the shaft. I then either squeeze my nipples hard while I shoot my load, or I squeeze and tug at my balls. However, after cumming, I do like to start stroking again since I almost never go soft right away. I pay a lot of attention to the head and stimulate it even though it gets that "tickle hurt" feeling. I just suck it up and endure that irritating feeling.
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Stroking through your Orgasm