JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Loser chat
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

Always happy when this thread is revived. I still like talking about this but tend to use kik a lot these days as I don't like the YIM app. I am sdontos on there.

Oh aan I have made a Tumblr enjoy, share etc.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

This is the hottest Tumblr I have seen in a while, serdontos! Wow...
Unregistered ?

I find it very nice to chat with an older male chat partner. As long as the conversation is mainly on masturbation. Older wankers welcome to chat me up.
ruefuss Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2013-11-29
70 year old curious from here and there.
Well... I am 62 years old, 6'0" 170#. I work out 5-6 days a week. I am height and weight proportionate. I flirt with women of all ages and have had opportunities to fuck many of them of all ages.

2. We have no chance of ever being with and would laugh their asses off at the notion. Same goes for fit milfs.

This may seem like an optimistic request for a chat partner but believe me there are plenty of people who enjoy it so pm me.[/quote]
ruefuss - now and then!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Hi guys still like to chat about this subject. Hit me up on [email protected]
jobr13 Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2015-12-17
35 year old
I would also love chatting about this... jobr13 on skype.
Unregistered ?

So agree with this. Fortunately I chat online with a few hubbies who are happy to show pics of their wives (often normal dressed pics), chat about them and give me details of their fucks. Also enjoy watching couples fuck on chaturbate. Makes me horny to know other guys ar enjoying the sex while I can only wank.
Glad to know there are others like me
BTW, unlike some on JIC I have tremendous respect for women and their right to choose who they want to have sex with. I don't call that stuck up
Unregistered ?

Love whe this thread gets revived and a whole new group of losers contact me. There's a ton of us out there.
nchesguy Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2015-11-27
77 year old bisexual from Manchester UK
Older loser and wanker here. I am happy been inadequate for sexy women; it's not their fault I can't perform. It's good to chat with similar guys. ChrirsRogers227 on Kik.
Happy to be a bi wanker
Unregistered ?

Did retail for a while. What made my cock swell was an attractive upper middle class woman (in my case a mature lady) who was polite but totally disinteresed in me as a person. I existed merely as a means of her buying what she wanted.
Whereas some on this site would rant and rave and say "stuck up bitch who needed gangbanging" I was happy to accept my loser status
nchesguy Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2015-11-27
77 year old bisexual from Manchester UK
lone_ranger said:
Did retail for a while. What made my cock swell was an attractive upper middle class woman (in my case a mature lady) who was polite but totally disinteresed in me as a person. I existed merely as a means of her buying what she wanted.
Whereas some on this site would rant and rave and say "stuck up bitch who needed gangbanging" I was happy to accept my loser status

Good man we need to accept our place and good to enjoy what we are.
Happy to be a bi wanker
bihubbysouthport Skilled Jackinchatter

511 posts since 2015-03-31
59 year old bisexual from southport UK
I love it when my regular wank and suck buddy calls me a useless cock sucking faggot that cant get sex with a woman,he is also married and in a sexless relationship.
I love uninhibited filthy gay sex. Especially with similar married guys.
Unregistered ?

I have been humiliated all my life, by women because of my small cock size, and because I'm a quick cummer. At first, I was ashamed of being what I am, but as I got older, I learned to accept that I'm a fat, small cocked, loser, who can't please a woman, unless I lick her pussy,to get it ready for her lover's cock, suck him until he's nice and hard, and the tip is sloppy wet, for her cunt, and clean them both, after he's filled her pussy with cum, from his real man's cock. I fantasize about sex with my wife, as I masturbate my tiny, useless cocklette, and I enjoy that so much. [email protected] if anyone wants to chat about this.
stroker247 Amateur Jackinchatter

173 posts since 2014-04-09
40 year old
love this thread
Unregistered ?

Hi just wanted to say that people contact me from time to time from this thread at my yahoo account but I've given it up as Yahoo is just so awful now.

You can pm me here, look up my tumblr http://losercentral.tumblr.com/ or I am sporadically on KIK at sdontos

Also I am often in the chat rooms from about 10.30pm to 12.30am uk time. I still love talking about this stuff.
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Loser chat