JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: < prev  of 2  
Lingula Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2008-04-07
92 year old curious from Massachusetts
OK.. guys! I've been imagining about a PA. Maybe some of you gents that have one can tell me more. I'd think that sucking cock with a PA should be wild. I just imagine my tongue playing with that hardware. wow!! And what about doing oral with someone who has a barbell in their tongue!! I keep hearing all the teeth and metal clacking away...

So what's it really like??

razz
Ling
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I very badly want to have my nipples and PA done. I just don't know anyone who can refer me to a reputable piercer.
Unregistered ?

I have a ring through the frenum bridge. did it myself with a slightly blunted cocktail stick. just slid through so easy. no pain, no blood just feels mmmmm wear the ring all the time great feeling all day edging or wanking
greatgasby Amateur Jackinchatter

247 posts since 2009-01-02
46 year old curious male from usa
no piercings yet, multiple tats, but the guy there at the tat shop is a really good piercer has done tons of them and all turn out great. he's in indiana though.
jcdude Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2007-05-08
38 year old
i have both my nipples pierced. looks hot and feels great. already had sensitive nipples before, now they're through the roof. plus theyre a good incentive for me to work out and keep myself looking good bc theyre so hot to look at with my shirt off

used to have a PA (twice actually). liked how it looked and felt but they caused me irritation so i took them out. i wnder how guys can keep em in for so long. i always felt it flopping around, tugging, etc. but amazing orgasms. when you cum, it feels like your dick is squeezing around and spasming around the piercing. amazing
uncut29uk Skilled Jackinchatter

672 posts since 2007-06-03
46 year old male from Buckinghamshire UK
I plan on having a Hafada piercing done soon.

I did go to the local piercers last summer, where a friend worked, she recommended I go there.
Didn't happen though. You know when you walk in on an awkward conversation, you can feel it? It was just like that. They were pretty unwelcoming.

So I think I might just do it myself.
I'm pretty creative, and a perfectionist, so I I'm pretty sure I'll manage it fine. wink
www.buddybate.com
GuyHudson Skilled Jackinchatter

822 posts since 2007-03-03
62 year old homosexual from Montgomery County MD
I had two piercings in my scrotum - one centered under my dick shaft and one off to the right: I like my penis so much, I bought it jewelry! it was fun for years. took them out about a year ago (had to have an MRI done and they said I should remove them). just never bothered to put them back in. anyone who wants pictures - contact me: [email protected] smooth
Crazyhorse69 said:
yeah ive always wondered why someone would get that pierced..and could you show us a picture?
A bone in each hand is worth a try!
Page: < prev  of 2