JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » CUM EATING
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Chris642 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2015-10-02
42 year old
That is so hot
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I failed again. I cruised the forums & adultism all day yesterday. Went to the resort in hopes of maybe somwthing going down in the spa even though it never has. Then went home and edged for about an hour watching tranny cumshots, self sucking, self facials and guys eating creampies. Then the moment of truth came, i was lying on my back, 1/2 sitting up. I raised my hips and leaned my face in towards the cock. Boom, what a hard cumshot, 4-5 solid ropes. But as soon as i felt the first one i lowered my hips & adjusted my aim. The first rope hit my chin & splashed a little drop into my mouth. But I watched the rest of my load shoot out and all over my chest. I layed back, spent and dissapointed. Cleaned up with paper towels & called it a night. Not sure how ill ever try to eat my cum our of my lady if i cant even do it alone.
Unregistered ?

I tried this and it's a growing craving I have yet to eat my full load, have been licking up about 1/2 of it and eatting all of my precum, so still building up consistently and always eating all of it
Unregistered ?

managed to take the first 2 ropes of my cumshot in the mouth last night. not bad, but not really as exciting as I thought it would be
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
slik69x said:
You can use an edible lube in your fleshlite. Then you can enjoy a nice creampie with it.strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

Really nice idea! Coconut oil would be a good lube for this.

If you're new to eating cum, you can also save some in a small glass jar in the freezer. Then, the next time you're jacking, sample it or drink it while you bate.
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
Unregistered ?

Uncutcummer said:
To overcome the lost urge once I cum, I used to cum in a pill container freeze it and add to it until I've got 5-10 loads then I'd scrape out the frozen cum cube to suck on while stroking. It was great to thaw that much cum on my tongue while still horny and then swallow when I shoot the new load. Now I just cum in the pill container and wait 5-10 minutes and pour it in my mouth to savor.

I've done that, too with excellent results. Last time I did it, I filled a small plastic container over the course of a few weeks (cum and freeze, cum and freeze...). When I finally decided to go for it, I thawed my cum in some warm water. It wasn't as thick as it was when freshly jerked, so I added a little corn starch for color and to make it more viscous, like the mega-load I'd been fantasizing about for those two weeks. So, I had the warm cum beside me as I edged and did some prostate play. I'd dip my tongue in the thawed cum and play with the slime in my mouth. Eventually, I started using it as lube on my toy. When it was time for me to cum, I had about 1/2 the container left, so I took it all in my mouth, started stroking and thinking about the cum in my mouth. At the point of no return, I swallowed a little and it was amazing. After the fresh ropes of cum started spurting, I swallowed the rest imagining I was cumming down my own throat. Fuck, it was amazing.

Slight feeling of regret or lost interest immediate after cumming, but as I lay there twitching I definitely wanted more.
dailyguy Amateur Jackinchatter

125 posts since 2016-01-05
56 year old bisexual male from queens ny
once in a sub roleplay scene
a guy had me strip us both
kneel and suck him hard as I stroked myself
then when I was close he said to cum on his cock
I did and then he told me suck my cum off his cock shocked but so turned on I sucked my cum off his cock and he came adding his load in my mouth
just crazy but so hot
in nyc
canadaguy70 Amateur Jackinchatter

249 posts since 2014-03-02
53 year old curious male from Manitoba
Anyone interested eating c2c let me know
6 1/2 uncut. Love c2c on Skype or KIK with mutual cum eating.
dragjeep Amateur Jackinchatter

169 posts since 2015-02-16
56 year old from Alabama
dailyguy said:
once in a sub roleplay scene
a guy had me strip us both
kneel and suck him hard as I stroked myself
then when I was close he said to cum on his cock
I did and then he told me suck my cum off his cock shocked but so turned on I sucked my cum off his cock and he came adding his load in my mouth
just crazy but so hot

Damn. That is hot
lets chat
majoreyeswater Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2013-10-01
58 year old curious male from Birmingham UK
I've done this. An older guy I use to sometimes bump into would let me cum over his penis. I would then lick it off sucking him at the same time. As fast as I licked him clean he would give me a mouthful of his own. Love it when I'm with someone and we cum over each others dicks and lick it off
Unregistered ?

spanky1960 said:
strokestrokestrokestroke
Just added a video of me making my morning protein shake.

Find it here at:
Spanky's Videos...

Incredibly horny for me to masturbate in the kitchen, hoping the landlady doesn't return.
Unfortunately, though I knew my cum was in my shake, I couldn't really tell.

It still went down so easily. Thinking about lunch. Perhaps another protein addition...
strokestrokestrokestroke

I eat my cum quite often, usually hot and straight, and I do add it to my preotein shakes too.
Unregistered ?

Check this out everybody: http://m.xhamster.com/movies/1433359/creampie_cumsluts_cuckolds_eating_freshly_fucked_pussies.html
Dan_Glebitz Skilled Jackinchatter

668 posts since 2009-10-03
74 year old curious male from UK South
Trouble is when I cum, I cum and even find it difficult to even play with my spunk for more than a few seconds. I often promise myself that I will slurp it all up, and of course as soon as I cum, the urge vanishes. I wonder what it would be like if using a flavoured lube. Probably tastes oily?
If God created anything better than wanking - he kept it to himself.
Unregistered ?

Still working on eating my load, just trying to find a good delivery method to keep my self in the mood was thinking on trying to cum all over a dildo and suck it off.
Unregistered ?

Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » CUM EATING