JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » holding cock while peeing
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
tugga Amateur Jackinchatter

207 posts since 2006-02-05
56 year old bisexual from uk
I used to have a friend who was circumsised and he was fascinated with the way i pull my foreskin back to piss and he asked if he could hold it for me when i pissed. Every time i went for a piss at his place he'd follow me to the bathroom stand behind me and hold my cock pulling th skin back a bit while i peed
too much is never enough
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
HKR1 Novice Jackinchatter

98 posts since 2011-12-27
58 year old curious from Manchester, UK
I have held my wank buddies cock while he peed. It was awesome feeling the stream running through his shaft as i held it and then pouring out of him.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I have not had any other guy hold my dick while peeing, but have had several gals help me out. When I was about 10 or 11, I played with a neighbor girl for hours, and when we needed to go to the bathroom, we often went in her barn and peed in coke bottles. She held my little dick and poked it into the bottle and I held the bottle up to her little bald pussy and caught as much pee as we could.
Years later, with both my 1st and 2nd wives, we often peed together, which often led to pussy licking, cock sucking and fucking. My wife loved to hold my cock while pissing and write our names in the dirt or snow.
Dickguy
Olderm4Yngrfm Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2016-03-31
63 year old bisexual from Salina, Kansas 67401
done it, and had it done to me, many times! hotttttttt
Ohhh I'm Dirty!!!
Unregistered ?

Have never engaged in watersports but would like to try it some time. I held a dudes dick while he pissed then jacked him off. It was awesome. My friends wife used to hold my cock while I pissed when her husband wasn't around.
Unregistered ?

I've never done it before. I had a gf that liked to hold on to it. When ever we went hiking or camping.
Unregistered ?

Nice to see that I'm not the only one that enjoys it.cockwink
biker061 Amateur Jackinchatter

301 posts since 2016-01-06
69 year old heterosexual male from Oklahoma
first time mrsbiker asked to do this i thought it a bit odd, somehow no one else had ever asked. of course i let her no water sports and she doesn't like to do it often usually when we're camping and been drinking a bit. once she's got her hands on it it usually stays there, too.
"...occupational hazard is, occupation's just not around..."
FrankerWanker Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2016-03-24
59 year old curious from North Carolina, U.S.A..
I had the opportunity over a five year period of having a young woman to hold my cock while taking a pee.. It feels good and different.. For starters my cock would start to grow while peeing, and it would feel extra good!!
The other kick was when I would tell the woman to shake it when I was done.. lol..
Skillet Handle Page ~50. http://genitalsize.com/penises/categories.php?cat_id=14
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
A guy helping his drunk buddy pee without peeing on himself!

User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .

Guys holding each others cocks!

User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .

Everyone needs their cock held once in a while!

User posted image
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
Yes me to, that taking a pee in the woods is exciting to do. Have done it a lot over the years with other guys but never got the chance to hold any. My cousin back as a teen would have been a good one to hold for, he could pee for a long time, I called him horse cock cause he was so huge for a teen!
Great times back then, miss them a lot.
Carpntr

My partner and I have held each others dick several times while we peed! We both enjoy it!

User posted image
onlybyhand Skilled Jackinchatter

765 posts since 2015-05-21
77 year old curious male from United Kingdom
Back in pre-internet days in the UK it was fairly easy via contact magazines to meet people with special interests.
Twice I had sessions with cock and pee devotees who enjoyed tutoring my cock and bladder functions, training me to start and stop flow from full bladder as ordered. I was also helped to masturbate and pee at the same time. There were strict, enjoyable hygeine rules and I don't think it was water sports as such. Would like to share more on this subject.
Older mature male, good hand trained 7.5+, short flexible foreskin, glans often uncovered.
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » holding cock while peeing