JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerking off at work...
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
zookoe85 said:
Anyone ever jerk off at work? Where? How often?

When I was in High School I would jack-off after school every day and in the summer when I worked on a farm, I'd jack-off on the tractor, in the fields, or in/behind a barn every day. Then I went into the army and would jack-off with my buddies in our cots or in the showers every night. After the Army I worked in fast-food restaurants at night and would jack-off in the restaurant after closing for the night on a nightly basis. Then I went to work for the Government and would jack-off in the men's room at work once or twice a day. Now I'm retired, widowed, live alone in a remote wooded lake area and don't work, but I still jack-off on average three times a day.

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Bathroom at work, every few days
John_G Amateur Jackinchatter

389 posts since 2013-03-26
54 year old heterosexual from Charlotte
At my last office I would often return to get some work done after hours. I'd get the work done, then proceed to drop my pants and rub one out. It helped that I had a slight crush on one of my co-workers. I would often smell the sweater she left there as I was stroking. Wonderful perfume resulting in a wonderful load.
bigtexjef Novice Jackinchatter

95 posts since 2015-11-04
49 year old heterosexual from Spring, TX
I have beaten off under my desk. My best one was under a newspaper on a layover at LAX.
jackslacker6969 Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2012-08-14
54 year old from tampa, fl
[img]null[/img]I have not done it myself. But I have lost count of how many guys that I could tell they were jerking off in the stall next to me (at least 20 different times over the past few years). Especially the younger guys from the call center. There is one guy that jerks off at least twice a week. I can tell because most of the time he leaves a little cum behind. One day he came on the floor of the stall and made very little effort to clean it up. There was a streak of cum about 8-10 inches long and the paper towel he used covered in cum next to the toilet. And there was no mistaking it was cum either. Kinda hot if I really think about it.....
profvolup Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2015-03-22
49 year old heterosexual male from US
I just would never chance it, as all it takes is one time to ruin my career, here in the US.

Heck, my wife and I are still very much in-love, and someone made a huge deal about us Frenching and groping each other in public, and overly-proliferated some non-sense at one of my major clients once. Yes, I'm sorry, I hadn't seen my wife for 3 weeks, and I grabbed her from behind and we Frenched passionately while out at dinner after she flew in. Cannot believe how many assholes there are in the world.

So, no, never going to do anything to risk my name and career.

It's also been over 12 years since my wife and I even made love in public on the beach after midnight. We both have our careers, just not worth it. We miss doing such, but we're into our 40s now, and have our careers. We just keep our passions in our own homes now.
Prof Voluptuary - Gen-X American Male - Wide, full, hanging breasts make me hard; But powerful thighs with full, fanging hips holding up her extremely curved, voluptuous hourglass centerpiece make me unload
scrumbo69 Amateur Jackinchatter

128 posts since 2008-07-07
curious from Northamptonshire UK
Yes, often masturbate at work but only in the privacy of the toilet cubicle. It's nice to strip naked and have a good tug to relieve the day's stress but that said it's not always a turn on knowing the guy in the cubicle next door is taking a dump whilst you wank!
Unregistered ?

Like Scrumbo69, I often masturbate at work. It's the added risk that you are naked having a tug whilst colleagues are close by. Plus it feeds my ever growing need to masturbate.
Patrick_KY Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2006-02-06
55 year old heterosexual from currently in Omaha area
Guilty of this as well. I have jerked off in a host of places: bathrooms at work and school, in a dressing room or two at stores, in the car, on the phone with random people, and yes, often at work.

For about 2-3 years, I had a job with a private office. I would routinely close the door, and stroke and sometimes even edge a bit. Depending on how bold I felt I would either just pull my cock out thru the fly of my pants OR I would pull them down to my ankles. If I could post pictures here I would.
All work and no beer make Homer something something...
Unregistered ?

ukaddictedwanker said:
Like Scrumbo69, I often masturbate at work. It's the added risk that you are naked having a tug whilst colleagues are close by. Plus it feeds my ever growing need to masturbate.

Yeah, the getting totally naked part is the hottest risk. But I get to lock myself in an electrical room though, so I'm not as bold as I pretend
jackbud33 Amateur Jackinchatter

208 posts since 2010-06-08
49 year old heterosexual from Maryland
Really in the mood to do it right now!
Unregistered ?

I stroke at work a couple times a week either in a mensroom stall or a room where I can duck behind a file cabinet or something.
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Horny at work? Always!
User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
SheerTightsWanker Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2021-01-19
43 year old bisexual male from United Kingdom
Yes I am a regular office wanker. I never use the rest rooms and do it at my desk during lunch break. Two of the women I work with know I dress and that I always wear tights under my trousers. We have fucked from time to time as they are both married and one brings me in their sweaty tights to help me wank. Both know I do it during lunch. They sometimes masturbate at their desks from time to time.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
SheerTightsWanker said:
Yes I am a regular office wanker. I never use the rest rooms and do it at my desk during lunch break. Two of the women I work with know I dress and that I always wear tights under my trousers. We have fucked from time to time as they are both married and one brings me in their sweaty tights to help me wank. Both know I do it during lunch. They sometimes masturbate at their desks from time to time.

Sounds like a very fun office, I wish I worked there.
Working it hard
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerking off at work...