JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What with us older guys wanting to JO with other guys?
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
str8MMmature Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2016-02-26
70 year old heterosexual
I've asked myself the same question over the past several years. I'm generally a very conservative guy, but there is something about jacking off with another man that sounds very enticing. I have cammed from time to time, with mixed results (generally good), but I'm more interested in having a friend to just hang out with, talk about stuff, get naked, watch each other masturbate -- no physical contact, however.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
backdoor_man034 Skilled Jackinchatter

751 posts since 2013-11-23
55 year old heterosexual from Kentucky
I have become much more 'in touch" with my sexuality the older I have gotten. I know what turns me on and what doesn't, and how to achieve powerful orgasms. I am very much 100% straight, but like experiencing the same pleasure as other men do. I know how good it feels when our cocks are being stroked. I know how good it feels when we cum.So, I just being a part of a great, orgasmic time. The more we talk about the women we masturbate to, the more aroused I get. I enjoy chatting and camming about masturbation. It just makes sense to do it in person with someone else.
Unregistered ?

I wish I lived closer, I've developed a strong desire to suck a cock and have it cum im my mouth.
vato100 Professional Jackinchatter

1018 posts since 2016-08-17
74 year old heterosexual male from Texas
I think when you get older you've already gotten to know women, so now there is a new urge to explore, and other guys are where we're thrust. We're secure in our sexuality, and seek others who think this way.
https://xhamster/users/vato100, Discord: samjo0851
mature4wanks Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2010-02-24
73 year old curious from Sussex and London
str8MMmature said:
I've asked myself the same question over the past several years. I'm generally a very conservative guy, but there is something about jacking off with another man that sounds very enticing. I have cammed from time to time, with mixed results (generally good), but I'm more interested in having a friend to just hang out with, talk about stuff, get naked, watch each other masturbate -- no physical contact, however.

What's wrong with physical contact? At the very least a helping hand is surely one of the great pleasures of mutual masturbation.
Older man for edging and wanking
Unregistered ?

I want to jerk on cam with others and eat our own cum on cam together. Have you tried Rabb.it? It is fantastic to cam and cum with others.
Unregistered ?

mature4wanks said:
What's wrong with physical contact? At the very least a helping hand is surely one of the great pleasures of mutual masturbation.

Nothing. To each their own. For some, touching would be going too far and make them uncomfortable. Otherwise some may be ok with it, but prefer just watching because the visual is their fantasy. What makes us all unique, and what makes this site so great, is that we all have so many different and shared desires and fantasies. And we're here to talk about them grin
texstroker Professional Jackinchatter

1870 posts since 2013-03-18
63 year old curious from southeast texas
Txsmale57 said:
I would so love to have a regular guy to sit beside with our pants down stroking our throbbing cocks. I did it years ago but nothing since, it's not very easy to find a man either. I've tried many sites with zero luck, I do enjoy other men watching me on cam pleasuring myself as they beat there's also!!!

We need to JO together.
Stroke my throbbing 6.75 cock and make me CUM .Bi Curious.
tikmz Skilled Jackinchatter

824 posts since 2014-01-20
63 year old bisexual male from Milwaukee
I too have enjoyed the possibilities that rabbit and phone, skype have opened up.... but would still love to find a bud that is local
Master Stroker
Unregistered ?

looking forward to my first actual encounter.
arobt Amateur Jackinchatter

132 posts since 2015-12-04
72 year old curious male from South Texas
I love to c2c with guys around my age and have j/o on beach with someone watching.send me a message!
probably getting drunk lol
likewatchingcum Amateur Jackinchatter

455 posts since 2014-09-01
75 year old curious male from UK MIdlands
It's a while since I masturbated with another guy which is a pity. It's finding the right opportunity. I do like watching other old guys wanking and cumming, and being watched - both on chaturbate
Unregistered ?

Where in South Texas? I'm in Matagorda County beaches area here.
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
As I got older, I not only stared to desire to jackoff with other men, I really want to suck cock. And I have. I need to fulfil this desire 3 or 4 times a year. I have cum to love the feel of a hard cock in my mouth and swallowing his cum.
Be happy, suck a cock
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
I think this might be a natural evolution as we get older. Having had the pleasure of women for years maybe the thrill is gone or the wife just has no interest. We look to guys in the same boat for satisfaction. I'd love to have a local JO bud into things I enjoy.
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What with us older guys wanting to JO with other guys?