JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Clothing round the house
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

I live as lone and love being nude or in just boxers and tee. I had a roomate and we chill in boxers or even nude after a few drinks. I kind of miss that male bomding thing.
Any dudes in Indianapolis IN??
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

i live alone also and i love to walk around naked all the time, love the feeling of being free, no need to wear clothes when u are at home
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
When I lived alone, I'd strip as soon as I got home and wouldn't get dressed until I had to go somewhere. Lather, rinse, repeat.

When my (now) wife moved in, I'd maybe toss something on around the house, but was lucky enough that she didn't mind if I decided to go nude, and would join me sometimes.

Once our kiddo came along, that ended. However, he spends at least one night a weekend at the grandparents' house, so I'd take advantage of that.

Now, unfortunately, we're in a household with a couple other family members, so even when he's at the grandparents', I have no opportunity to go naked beyond our bedroom. cry
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
cap10krk Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2008-04-14
75 year old homosexual from Idaho
I usually just wear a robe - nothing underneath...or shorts and a tee shirt....don't like to wear clothes any more...the less, the better.
Older and Hornier
slipjerker Amateur Jackinchatter

221 posts since 2008-07-09
77 year old heterosexual from Dallas, TX
I'm old and alone so I can do whatever I want . . hehe . . . which is normally panties only when it's hot . . . . or panties and a full slip when it's cooler . . . I almost always wear only lingerie at home . . . and usually when I'm going out in public, too, under my street clothes . . . panties are the BEST!!! laugh)
Will masturbate in person :)
driver112 Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2008-07-26
76 year old curious from idaho
I am definately a clothing optional guy, I have a short cotton robe which I usually wear very loose, I also have a old pair of gym shorts, the really little ones, which I wear in the backyard, they slide right off and have lead to some awesome orgasms from sunbathing in them, my yard is very private and I love doing naked gardening until I get so horny I have to jo. in fact I am wearing them pulled down in my profile pic.
horny but nice
roggieh Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2008-08-02
75 year old
The wife and I have always been nudist at home. We only put on cloths when someone comes over. A few times friends stopped by unexpected and caught us that way. Twice things got interesting. My son's grew up seeing us nude and feel it is normal. The oldest is married and when I go to visit he and his wife are that way as well. He says I am family so we are all nudist when I visit him.
Unregistered ?

i live alone so when i get home i strip to my underware and eventually end up naked which leads to jackin. on my days off i dont even bother putting clothes on.
alwaysjackin48 Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2006-08-25
66 year old heterosexual from long beach ca
Anytime the wife is out , I am naked. sometimes it leads to stroke , but often it does not. just like being naked. Always keep my shorts handy for when I hear her drive up. Nudity is my thing not hers frown
PantieSlutBoy Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2008-08-04
41 year old bisexual
i love wearing panties too baby
pittsburgh6ft4in Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2007-03-14
55 year old curious from Pittsburgh PA
Most days I wear a longer t-shirt and nothing else at home. I have a roommate and we are very comfortable with the no clothes thing. He bounces around in a jock or boxers or nada. We also go naked fishing, camping, hiking. We do live in the city so outside here in the buff is really not a good idea although, I can sneek out in the evenings in just my tshirt to sit on the porch.
Pittsburgh 6ft4in
stevernc Amateur Jackinchatter

495 posts since 2005-12-31
44 year old curious
always nude at home, I love the feel of my meat swinging
midnight55 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2008-01-19
43 year old
are you hung big ?
JIngGuyUK Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2006-02-07
44 year old curious
Me and my wife love being naked. Sometimes we will just decided to get naked and watch tv. Altho we do watch it for long pussycock laugh
Unregistered ?

I live alone and enjoy being nude around the house in warmer weather. I sleep nude, exercise nude and often spend time on the computer in the nude. I'm naked right now and stroking on and off as I read and leave comments. It's nice just reach down and play with my cock, nothing is in the way. It's nice to look down and see my hard cock too. I can do most anything around the house in the nude and it's really nice to take a masturbation break from time to time. I like to edge on and off during the day. Eventually that leads to a great orgasm. If I'm with someone else when I have that orgasm, they usually wonder how it is that I came so much. Little do they know.....laugh

Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Clothing round the house