JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Where are all the cumpigs?
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
FaggotFredCUMPIG Amateur Jackinchatter

278 posts since 2016-11-01
58 year old bisexual from Somewhere over the rainbow! in NORTH CAROLINA
Cum on piggies!! I know that there are more than that out there. Don't be scared, share your nastiest time or fantasy about eating your first load of yummy delicious cum. Be it out of your cock, some one else's cock or out of your wife/girlfriend/someone else's wife/girlfriend or whomever or however. Nobody will judge you on here, it's all good!!!
FaggotFreeCUMPIG
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Love cum! Still a virgin but i love cumming on myself, im sure id love someone elses too.
Unregistered ?

huge cum fan here

Curioussm23 said:
Love cum! Still a virgin but i love cumming on myself, im sure id love someone elses too.

I'm sure you would. When I first got another's load on my face, I went CUM WILD!! Now I love any and every drop I can get!!eyeshoteyeshot
FaggotFreeCUMPIG

FaggotFredCUMPIG said:
Cum on piggies!! I know that there are more than that out there. Don't be scared, share your nastiest time or fantasy about eating your first load of yummy delicious cum. Be it out of your cock, some one else's cock or out of your wife/girlfriend/someone else's wife/girlfriend or whomever or however. Nobody will judge you on here, it's all good!!!

And when I say it's all good.......I'm saying it's yummy!razzlove
FaggotFreeCUMPIG
Unregistered ?

I love sucking thick throbbing cock, having his sweet pre leak and flow in my mouth! Slurping on hard penis.....the feel, smell and taste of dick meat driving me on!
Having hot nectar explode into my hungry mouth, feeling his shaft throb as it pulses and jizz overflows from my loving lips, is the ultimate in cock worship!!
When I edge and goon,I always feed off my sweet pre. Looking at my thick veiny shaft and beautiful shroom head, wet with juice, makes every session an experience! When I finally finish, lying back and licking what's left of my hot cum from my fingers, always brings a satisfied smile to my sticky lips!!

Timphallus said:
I love sucking thick throbbing cock, having his sweet pre leak and flow in my mouth! Slurping on hard penis.....the feel, smell and taste of dick meat driving me on!
Having hot nectar explode into my hungry mouth, feeling his shaft throb as it pulses and jizz overflows from my loving lips, is the ultimate in cock worship!!
When I edge and goon,I always feed off my sweet pre. Looking at my thick veiny shaft and beautiful shroom head, wet with juice, makes every session an experience! When I finally finish, lying back and licking what's left of my hot cum from my fingers, always brings a satisfied smile to my sticky lips!!

HELL YEAH!!!!
FaggotFreeCUMPIG
pantyboy2009 Amateur Jackinchatter

180 posts since 2010-11-14
49 year old curious from Amsterdam, Netherlands
I have only ever eaten my own cum, so far. But I love it, cum on my face, dripping in my mouth.

I just feel so super sluttygrin
I wank in panties and love to be watched on cam
Unregistered ?

i want to eat my own cum but chicken out.

i am in the mood to try now, really need some proper encouragement

skype onlymefwnk i would like to do a joi cei clip and have extra help

pantyboy2009 said:
I have only ever eaten my own cum, so far. But I love it, cum on my face, dripping in my mouth.

I just feel so super sluttygrin

I know right. Having it drip off your nose or cheek, right onto your own waiting tongue. Super SLUTTY!! Now you need to lick I off of your girlfriend's face, or better yet, her titties. That way you get to suck her tits and her nipples, which I LOVE, but you also get to eat your load. MMMMMMMM Gets me cock thinking about it. Now I need to stroke and eyeshoteyeshot.
FaggotFreeCUMPIG
Unregistered ?

I always eat my cum - I feel like I'm wasting it otherwise. My go to method is shooting my load into a shot glass and drinking it down.
swallow4str8s Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2016-11-09
55 year old bisexual male from Santa Cruz, CA
Absolutely love cum! My own and especially others. Nothing hotter than hearing a man grunt/groan while his cock is throbbing as that hot load is blasting in my mouth or getting shot straight down my throat.

My personal record is swallowing 14 loads in one day. Was the hottest day ever - one cock after another, my stomach full of cum by the end.

swallow4str8s said:
Absolutely love cum! My own and especially others. Nothing hotter than hearing a man grunt/groan while his cock is throbbing as that hot load is blasting in my mouth or getting shot straight down my throat.

My personal record is swallowing 14 loads in one day. Was the hottest day ever - one cock after another, my stomach full of cum by the end.

A nice CUMPIG!!! HOT!!!
FaggotFreeCUMPIG
Unregistered ?

I love JOI CEI vids

I usually chicken out. i love being bossed

add me to skype and help me come on my own face or in mouth

onlymefwnk skype
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
Timphallus said:

Damn! That post put me in a good sweat! smile
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Where are all the cumpigs?