JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Self-suck
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
asdf Amateur Jackinchatter

320 posts since 2006-04-16
curious from Indiana
Tonight I can get my teeth about 3 inches from the tip of my dick, which I believe puts my tongue only an inch and a half away. Getting closer!
38/m/IN
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Joseph27 Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2008-03-08
43 year old heterosexual
i can touch my tongue to the tip of my penis i can sometimes get barely a tiny bit into my mouth. I try every few months. But is isn't fun when you are so close. There is no point hurting yourself to touch your tongue to your tip. I want to be able to really suck it.
asdf Amateur Jackinchatter

320 posts since 2006-04-16
curious from Indiana
I've made a noose to tie around my balls with a 7" string hanging from it to measure my progress. That's how close my teeth were after an hour and a half of yoga the other day. I'll keep posting my progress over the next few weeks to see if I can get it down to 5.5"!
Any encouragement would be appreciated, either on here or yahoo messenger!
38/m/IN
TabascoBrice Amateur Jackinchatter

339 posts since 2006-01-15
41 year old homosexual from New York City Brooklyn NY
As a selfsucker (only occassionally) the best advice I can give is an hott hott bath. Obviously don't burn yourself, but soak for a good while. That should help a lot. A serious stretching session between two hot baths is what I did when I filmed my vid on xtube... grin
edger21 Novice Jackinchatter

70 posts since 2008-08-31
37 year old heterosexual
about 2" away from being able to do this again!
pdxguy49 Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2010-04-29
74 year old
when i was young used to be able to get the head in my mouth, and cum using my tongue no better feeling, alas now the best i can do now is just shoot in my mouth
bodybuildr Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2010-04-30
49 year old
I love it. That's hot that so many of are into it. I got close enough to lick the head and suck my forskin. I edged and shot precum in my mouth
Hard Body Hard Uncut Cock For Your Pleasure
Charlize Novice Jackinchatter
I like the cock
94 posts since 2004-10-23
from Canada and my sexual preference is often...
Just sayin -

I am 29 years old.. fairly limber in the sack.. and I can honestly say that trying to lick myself has never crossed my mind LOL.. I mean.. I'd much prefer someone else do it for me!... Wouldn't that kinda like trying to tickle yourself? Just isn't as fullfilling? I dunno.. Maybe I just don't understand cause I don't have a penis to begin with heh
Lize

49 year old
Yesterday I did the x position legs behind ears and I could easily lick the head. It was kinda shocking cause I never thought I be able suck myself. I got so hot like sweaty hot. I am lil sore today. I am figuring with some more stretching I should be able to suck the head. Its cool to have encouragement grin pushing boundries is hard but worth it
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
bodybuildr said:
Yesterday I did the x position legs behind ears and I could easily lick the head. It was kinda shocking cause I never thought I be able suck myself. I got so hot like sweaty hot. I am lil sore today. I am figuring with some more stretching I should be able to suck the head. Its cool to have encouragement grin pushing boundries is hard but worth it

Wow, steady leaking pre and now self-suck. Bud, you are really advancing in the world. You might try googling some self-suck sites to help with exercises...a warm bath and a lot of stretching can help. Nice to be able to lick your pre straight from your cum slit!
Unregistered ?

(Respone to quote below)
For a guy to suck his own cock, or for a girl to lick her own pussy is nothing like trying to tickle yourself. It's more like masturbating with your mouth instead of your hand. Our mouths are much more sensual and smooth and loving and erotic than our hands. Plus you have the added bonus of the awesome feeling that your mouth gets by having a juicy pussy and hard clit in it, or by the feeling your mouth gets with a hot throbbing cock head oozing precum onto your tongue. Plus for me I get the added psycholgical affect of knowing that I'm doing something really kinky, that most people can't do, and what would their reaction be if somebody walked in on me while I had my cock in my mouth!?. I know what my reaction would be. I'd be so excited that I would plunge deeper and harder shooting uncontrolably, bathing my tonsils with my own sweet cummmm. And I would hope that whoever caught me would be so turned on by the sight that I could do them next.

(QUOTE) I am 29 years old.. fairly limber in the sack.. and I can honestly say that trying to lick myself has never crossed my mind LOL.. I mean.. I'd much prefer someone else do it for me!... Wouldn't that kinda like trying to tickle yourself? Just isn't as fullfilling? I dunno.. Maybe I just don't understand cause I don't have a penis to begin with heh[/quote]

49 year old
Ready2Shoot said:
Wow, steady leaking pre and now self-suck. Bud, you are really advancing in the world. You might try googling some self-suck sites to help with exercises...a warm bath and a lot of stretching can help. Nice to be able to lick your pre straight from your cum slit!
Harha I know yea mastertechnique had some great tips like x position. Can't wait to be able to really suck it and spray pre in my throat thanks for encouraging me

49 year old
I just had another session tried the hot bath. This time I was easily able to lick the head. I edged and shot two loads of precum right inot my mouth. I can't wait to be able to suck it. Should I take couple days off or keep trying ?
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
bodybuildr said:
I just had another session tried the hot bath. This time I was easily able to lick the head. I edged and shot two loads of precum right inot my mouth. I can't wait to be able to suck it. Should I take couple days off or keep trying ?

Let your body be your guide! No doubt, you should make the stretching and limbering exercises regular parts of your exercise routine. Just get naked and have fun!

49 year old
I am so horny about being so close to sucking my cock its hard not fight the urge to over do it. LOL and that precum was good lickin of the head o my cock
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Self-suck