JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Panties , Admit it you've worn them now the question is? ....
Page: < prev  of 14   next > 
Unregistered ?

Mine was always tights or knickers rolled in tights. Always stole my mums
Add a reply Quote this post
wizznjizz Amateur Jackinchatter

136 posts since 2016-07-26
60 year old from New Hampshire
Started with moms back in the day, then gfs,wife's,daughters friends,sons girlfriend and some I've bought myself!! Absolutely love wearing them!strokestroke
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
I used to get into my moms pantyhose, but wasn't really into her panties as they were plain white granny panties and not sexy.
First panties I tried on were ones left laying around by my older brothers girlfriends and as I got older I would try on my girlfriends panties when they left a pair, although I never told them about it.
Before I was married, while engaged to my ex-wife, she was always borrowing my underwear when all of hers were in the dirty laundry and I joked that I was going to start wearing hers and she said go for it. Told me to pick out a pair and put them on. So I did and I wore them to work that day. After that I told her I wanted to buy some of my own panties and we went shopping and she helped me pick out a few pairs of panties and a skirt. She was the first girl I had ever been with who I confessed to wanting to wear panties and dressing as a girl and shortly after that also confessed to being transgender. Thought she should know before we got married and she was awesome and supportive about it. Even taught me how to put on makeup and everything. we were together almost 10 years.I haven't worn men's underwear since then and have been open about it with every girl I have been with since. Only a couple have had a problem with it.
So I now wear my own panties, but I have had girlfriends want to trade panties after we fuck so they wear mine and I wear theirs. Their idea. Wearing panties can be a turn on, but wearing my own panties is more of just who I am and who I identify as...a female, but wearing another girls panties is still always a turn on, especially since I no longer hide it from anyone I am with and especially when it is their idea and knowing they are wearing mine as well. I love when they trade back and my panties smell like their pussy.
I had a couple of girlfriends though who only wore my panties when they were on their period and ruined my panties so they wouldn't ruin their own. I know some guys may be turned on by that, but not me. Had to throw away several pairs and always my favorite panties. YUCK! At least at my age now, most girls I date no longer have periods. lol
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
Unregistered ?

I'm so fucking hard by your pic and description
Unregistered ?

I would wear my moms both satin and her hose....id love stick my cock between her mattresses and humbling away. I had a spy hole into the bathroom, so I watched her and my sister shower....so my mind was full of her hairy bush
Unregistered ?

I would wear my moms both satin and her hose....id love stick my cock between her mattresses and humbling away. I had a spy hole into the bathroom, so I watched her and my sister shower....so my mind was full of her hairy bush
Unregistered ?

I wore panties from 3 different persons. 1st of all i used to wear my mother-in-law panties. She was like 10 years older than me and as a teenager I was excited about that. I wore her panties, jerked with it, cumed in it and put them back in the laundry room.

2nd one was my wife panties, I wear'em sometimes to jerk on cam.

3rd one, my favorite, wife bestfriend panties. She came to our home for a week or two after a broke up and I kind of looked at her things and I found two worn panties. I put them on, jeked with them too often and put them back. That was very hot
bassman7 Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2015-12-28
64 year old male from Near London UK
outoftown said:
Have my own. Used to try to wear the wife's, but too small
like!
started at 6 and seldom stopped. kik - martin_y85172
jt1manband Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2017-05-01
45 year old bisexual male from Chicago
Oh I admit I wear them. All the time. I LOVE them. I wear my wifes constantly and then any others I can find.
jeepster Professional Jackinchatter

1365 posts since 2013-01-30
43 year old from Florida
Never really worn any. But took my hot neighbors years ago when I was 18. She was size s. Took her bras too
LingerieLover1 Skilled Jackinchatter

623 posts since 2015-03-23
60 year old curious male
Admit I love wearing panties ok every day.
Unregistered ?

never tried but curious too, skype me [email protected] or mssg me here
jackthis20 Skilled Jackinchatter

808 posts since 2014-02-21
51 year old heterosexual male from UK
I started with my mums underwear, I use to wear her stockings and suspenders, I've also worn my wifes bra and knickers, now I wear my own.
Big tits jacker
ukwanker48 Amateur Jackinchatter

312 posts since 2007-04-26
65 year old curious male from UK
Wifes, my own and daughter in laws
like silky ones with lacey front, sometimes show on cam
Unregistered ?

I grew up with younger sisters, I was never interested in their's but when they had friends over it was go time!

From having to sneak into their room to rummage through their friend's bag, tiptoeing back to my room, and then the decision of what to do first? Do I smell them? Do I put them on? Taste them? I was ready to cum the entire time!

I'd cum in them, wipe it off, and then go put them back.
Page: < prev  of 14   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Panties , Admit it you've worn them now the question is? ....